EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 6

gurunanak-dissertationindia.com is an Indian company

Jul 17, 2011, 07:54AM | #
I had ordered a dissertation for Masters in Marketing from buy-dissertation.com OR gurunanak-dissertationindia.com. They both are same sites but with different names. I was told this by the company that these sites belong to two sisters. Both the companies are from INDIA. The content was 100% original but I got a B grade though THEY TOLD ME THAT I WILL GET AN "A GRADE". I told them that I need an A grade to get a good job in this period of EXTREME RECESSION. I think I got a B because the writer's English was not as good as that of writers of American or English companies.

Jul 18, 2011, 12:53PM | #
You should thank these guys at Gurunanak for writing a paper for you that won you B grade, let alone demanding the refund.
It's because there are numerous people who have been scammed so mercilessly by different companies that they lost their assessment grades, money, and time. You're lucky.

Aug 1, 2013, 10:33AM | #
I wrote a similar reply in another thread. Students looking for a shortcut and buying papers should be just happy they passed and their college didn't find out how they did it. Someone so bothered about job prospects during recession should be more sincere, not try to "buy" a job.

Forum / Essay Services /

32 users online in the last hour