EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 33

Is it a good (and second-rate) ESL writing example?

Dec 11, 2009, 09:04PM | #
"Author Resource:- Want to know more about the writing of a Research Paper, it would be recommended that you come and visit us for a never forgetting experience. Also, if interested, we have plenty of Research Paper Topics available for you to chose from."

If you check the above text (or the highlighted part in the attachment below), does it look like it's been written by a second-rate ESL writer or by an American writer working for a reputable American essay company? Thoughts?

articleshmarticle.com/Art/269231/252/Structuring-Your-Research-Paper-Is-Eas ier-Said-Than-Done.html

ESL writing example

WritersBeware  
Dec 11, 2009, 10:37PM | #
Once again, stupidpieceoftrash posts utterly irrelevant nonsense. He presents no proof whatsoever that the person who wrote that OBVIOUS, commissioned SEO article is a writer for the company in question. Nothing to see here, as usual.

WritersBeware  
Dec 11, 2009, 11:25PM | #
stu4:
but the PROOF is clearly presented above

"Proof" of what, exactly葉hat you have no point, as usual? Be specific with your accusations. (I realize that that's a particular problem for you because it forces you to take a specific position and support that position with evidence.)

WritersBeware  
Dec 11, 2009, 11:29PM | #
stu4:
I've just asked if the presented and documented proof was a good example of second-rate ESL (English as Second Language) writing or not.

No, you didn't liar. Have you conveniently forgotten what you typed only 25 minutes ago?

stu4:
the PROOF is clearly presented above

Again:
WritersBeware:
"Proof" of what, exactly葉hat you have no point, as usual? Be specific with your accusations. (I realize that that's a particular problem for you because it forces you to take a specific position and support that position with evidence.)

"Proof" of what, exactly, do you purport to have presented?

Dec 11, 2009, 11:33PM | #
WritersBeware:
No, you didn't liar. Have you conveniently forgotten what you typed only 25 minutes ago?

I don't understand your point.

WritersBeware:
Again, liar, what "proof" do you purport to have presented?

I asked if this paragraph:

"Author Resource:- Want to know more about the writing of a Research Paper, it would be recommended that you come and visit us for a never forgetting experience. Also, if interested, we have plenty of Research Paper Topics available for you to chose from."

could be written by an uneducated, second-rate ESL writer or not? What is your opinion on that?

WritersBeware  
Dec 11, 2009, 11:35PM | #
stu4:
could be written by an uneducated, second-rate ESL writer or not? What is your opinion on that?

Clearly, YOU are an uneducated fool who can't read or comprehend simple English. Again, your question is utterly irrelevant, as you have failed to prove傭ecause you can't葉hat the person who wrote that OBVIOUS, commissioned SEO article is a writer for the company in question.

WritersBeware  
Dec 11, 2009, 11:38PM | #
OK, enough. The following URL proves that the person who posted the SEO article is some sort of article spinner for numerous companies/sites in various industries.

articleshmarticle.com/Author/21394/Jason-Bacot.html

As usual, stupid4 embarrasses himself.

Dec 11, 2009, 11:43PM | #
WritersBeware:
Clearly, YOU are an uneducated fool who can't read or comprehend simple English. Again, your question is utterly irrelevant, as you have failed to prove傭ecause you can't葉hat the person who wrote that OBVIOUS, commissioned SEO article is a writer for the company in question.

I assume the only proof you would accept is a private email conversation between you and the article writer (including screen shots and IPs taken from ISPs), correct?

But let's take your approach - you wrote:

"commissioned SEO article".

How can you prove the article was COMMISSIONED? ( I do personally know it was commissioned because you were the one who commissioned that. ) But how would you prove it to the public - ie. prove exactly what you demand me to prove?

WritersBeware  
Dec 11, 2009, 11:48PM | #
stu4:
I do personally know it was commissioned because you were the one who commissioned that.

Firstly, you are a damn idiot. All you do is post completely baseless accusations that are devoid of truth and accompanied by no proof whatsoever. Cal Ripken would be impressed with your streak.

Secondly, it is clearly a commissioned article because the poster writes SEO articles for numerous companies. It doesn't take a genius to deduce that he's a paid SEP writer, but it does take a moron to deny it. Would you like me to compile a list of the sites or which he has published SEO articles?

Thirdly, is it your position that such as SEO article writers commonly write and publish SEO articles for various companies at NO CHARGE?

Dec 11, 2009, 11:56PM | #
WritersBeware:
Secondly, it is clearly a commissioned article because the poster writes SEO articles for numerous companies. It doesn't take a genius to deduce that he's a paid SEP writer, but it does take a moron to deny it. Would you like me to compile a list of the sites or which he has published SEO articles?

Thirdly, is it your position that such as SEO article writers commonly write and publish SEO articles for various companies at NO CHARGE?

Now my worry is that a company working with such ESL article writers on a daily basis may use them for their regular business services because they.. usually write and publish articles at no charge to build their portfolio. Some ESL writers write free example essays to prove they understand the English language as well.

I'm just worrying about the end users like myself, that's all.

WritersBeware  
Dec 12, 2009, 01:57AM | #
stu4:
I'm just worrying about the end users like myself

This worthless piece of EssayWriters.net trash from Ukraine is actually now trying to suggest that he is a "customer." Gee, I wonder why they have a reputation as liars, crooks, and fraudsters.

Dec 12, 2009, 10:39AM | #
WritersBeware:

Indeed a blank skull like you will never perceive the message in the following question:

"does it look like it's been written by a second-rate ESL writer or by an American writer working for a reputable American essay company? Thoughts?"

Dec 12, 2009, 10:53AM | #
WritersBeware:

This worthless piece of EssayWriters.net trash from Ukraine is actually now trying to suggest that he is a "customer." Gee, I wonder why they have a reputation as liars, crooks, and fraudsters.

Both of Wild Boar and Jason Bacot are the obvious examples of American hogwash.

pheelyks  
Dec 12, 2009, 01:24PM | #
Yeah, I thought (maybe just hoped) he got banned awhile ago. Although I do enjoy the banter.

WritersBeware  
Dec 12, 2009, 01:37PM | #
pheelyks:
I do enjoy the banter.

There are certain lines that no poster can cross, however. Posing as a "customer" who lost $1,800 and blatantly defaming a legitimate company is just not acceptable. There is no defense. He needs to go.

Dec 12, 2009, 02:18PM | #
WritersBeware:
Posing as a "customer" who lost $1,800 and blatantly defaming a legitimate company is just not acceptable.

In my opinion, it is a blatantly premeditated act of fraud. The intent is to defame a legit and defraud customers by directing them to a specific (low-quality ESL) site.

Dec 13, 2009, 04:06AM | #
I guess this argument about scams and poor ESL writers will end once these students start writing papers and their thesis themselves. Most of the posts are either attacking a particular website or the fact that these sites employ ESL writers. People should not generalize that just because the paper was written by an ESL writer, the paper is trash.

Dec 13, 2009, 04:27AM | #
altheaanne:
People should not generalize that just because the paper was written by an ESL writer, the paper is trash.
Never. There are many wonderful ESL writers - real writers. Unfortunately, they are being overwhelmed by the wannabes who can barely string a coherent sentence together.

WritersBeware  
Oct 1, 2011, 05:41PM | #
munywab:
WritersBeware
You always sound like a judge. Are you one? If yes, then your use of "stupid" makes you a fool.

Mr. Kenyan Goat Herder, if you're going to post, at least make sense.

pheelyks  
Oct 1, 2011, 10:45PM | #
You're quoting something almost two years old that might contain a minor typo (can you even tell me what it is?) as proof of your intellectual superiority?

Oct 2, 2011, 01:19AM | #
WritersBeware
WritersBeware:

Mr. Kenyan Goat Herder

please do not mistake me for a country that I just went for a tour only one. In addition, I just followed your comments and realized that you are just an ESL who purports to be in USA.

I though this forum was helpful but you and your friend "phee.." whatever....." destroys it.

If you own this forum, then I will make sure that I bring your associated companies down....

Oct 2, 2011, 01:20AM | #
Fracturegang:
The ESL Wild Boar [WB] cannot write even a single sentence correctly.

I also noticed this and others in WB's comments. He must be from Ukraine..... silly idiots.

Oct 2, 2011, 01:31AM | #
It`s extremely embarrassing to think of correcting others when you are the one in need of help!

Where on earth is "cannot" a correct English grammar?

You must be one of the disoriented ESL writers.Deny it!?

Oct 2, 2011, 08:37AM | #
pheelyks:
You're quoting something almost two years old that might contain a minor typo (can you even tell me what it is?) as proof of your intellectual superiority?

Where has this hogwash come from? Let's kick him out off this forum.

pheelyks  
Oct 2, 2011, 08:41AM | #
Heremeout:
Where on earth is "cannot" a correct English grammar?

Are you serious? "Cannot" is not "a grammar," but it is "a word," and you are "a dumbass."
Fracturegang:
Where has this hogwash come from?

Why don't you ever actually respond to other posts, instead of throwing out some insensible attempt at an insult every time?

pheelyks  
Oct 2, 2011, 11:34PM | #
I suggest you make some actual points instead of vague and baseless accusations.

Oct 2, 2011, 11:35PM | #
Pheelyks, I hate to call you this, but you are such a lunatic!

If you didn't know that "cannot" is not an appropriate grammar,it only proves you are an ESL writer.

Pull up please!

Oct 3, 2011, 04:57AM | #
Heremeout:
If you didn't know that "cannot" is not an appropriate grammar

Sorry, but there's no such thing as 'a grammar' in this context, which is what pheelyks was referring to. Did you mean that its use in a sentence was not grammatically correct? How can anyone refer to how appropriately the word 'cannot' (which is a legitimate word if that was your gripe) was used as part of a sentence if you don't quote the 'offending' sentence in the first place? O.o

Heremeout:
it only proves you are an ESL writer.

I'm not seeing the causal link between this apparent 'misunderstanding' and pheelyks being an ESL speaker, tbh.

Forum / Essay Services /

37 users online in the last hour