Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 14

Experience of a number of companies

Jul 26, 2012, 07:46AM | #
I decided to spread my risk and ordered 'essays' from 3 sources:
********** / edited by admin - this site doesnt' want to be discussed here /
UKEssays
MadPapers

Also, I signed up to an online plagiarism / style checking service to validate the materials produced.

Results
******* delivered on time and to the quality ordered
Ukessays were c.50% reliable - they managed to (more or less) sort the issues with one essay produced, but the final one was originally rubbish, then with a 'rewrite' from a different author was mostly plagiarised from web sources.
MadPapers was completely random, again I had to have extensive rewrites and was still not satisfied at the end.

As I was only using the material for reference, the plagiarism wasn't damaging, but was clearly not what they promised.

Overall, my experience was slightly better than I expected, but I would probably not use at least two of the providers again.

Jul 26, 2012, 08:46AM | #
People who believe sh*t like this deserve to be scammed. I am not for any of the companies identified above, but unless the poster can provide order numbers and the actual outputs (they were, after all, for reference purposes only), there's no reason for anyone to think that anything he posted is true. ^___^

Jul 26, 2012, 09:15AM | #
I have no intention of posting information that would allow you or others to identify me - I posted merely to pass on my experience. If you don't want to believe me, then fine. Not quite sure in what way it is that you think that I'm trying to scam anyone - would it help if I remove the neutral reference to one of the companies?

If the rules here are made so onerous that no-one is able to post anything remotely sensible, then this site will descend even further into its inward looking narcissism. Quite frankly, the repeated bad language and personal attacks more or less negate any useful function that the site has.

I shan't be entering into debate on this.

I wish you all well and hope that your endeavours are successful.

Jul 26, 2012, 04:34PM | #
EW_writer:
but unless the poster can provide order numbers

Order 69807953

What does that prove? That can be faked as well. Everything can be faked. This forum actually serves no purpose because of the posting restrictions...so who cares?

Jul 26, 2012, 04:48PM | #
If ('Everything can be faked' = TRUE) then having more restrictions or no restrictions at all would not make a difference, would it.

It's true that almost everything can be faked, but some members like you can quickly notice BS and inform/warn others who are less experienced or perceptive.

In this case, it's clear for experienced members that the topic starter is a shill, as noticed by EW_writer ;). Order ID may give some idea if the order is likely to exist or not (most order ids are unique and are based on some semi-unique mathematical formula), but it is certainly not bullet-proof.

Jul 26, 2012, 05:10PM | #
True...I just wish there were no DND list. I wanted to see which company the original poster was pimping. I do not know the legal representation the forum has, but whoever it is must be remedial. There are no civil lawsuit problems with this forum. I do not understand why the owners are so terrified of the very elements that they are trying to warn people about.

It is like saying "pe**philes are bad and there are some in this playground right now along with some normal people that are great for your kids...but I cannot tell you which ones are p**ophiles because they will threaten to sue me for defamation (although I have unequivocal proof of their pedophilia)"

Does that make sense? I say delete the DND list and stop sheltering these companies. If there is a genuine problem then the mod should fix it, but do not limit the speech on this forum...it is counterproductive. If all of the posters see this original poster as a shill, then they will post as much and any reader of the forum can weigh the evidence. Do not limit speech.

Jul 26, 2012, 06:02PM | #
mre:
I wanted to see which company the original poster was pimping.

It was the company made of animal teeth and tusks. ^___^ The company has tons of complaints from various posters who DID provide order numbers. Out comes this loser (imogen) who thinks that posting phantom experience can undo the terrible image that the company has already developed here. Tsk tsk... ^_______^

Jul 26, 2012, 06:28PM | #
mre:
I wanted to see which company the original poster was pimping.

In such a case, I guess mods should leave the name for 24 hrs as a reference.

mre:
I do not understand why the owners are so terrified of the very elements that they are trying to warn people about.

They aren't likely to be terrified. They probably don't want to waste time and resources on responding to subpoenas or to hosting companies that may bother them because some other company complains about this or that allegedly false statement.

mre:
but I cannot tell you which ones are pe**philes because they will threaten to sue me for defamation

Some posters mentioned the DND list may indicate "something relevant." If you think about it - what kind of websites would not like to be discussed here?

Jul 26, 2012, 06:39PM | #
From my experience, there is only one decent company in the entire industry and that company is not on the DND list.

I see what ya did there Major.

Jul 26, 2012, 06:48PM | #
There are more than one decent company in this industry (considering there are so many "essay services" available online). And they want to hear about their clients' problems (that's why they want to be discussed here). If they don't want to hear what is wrong or what could be improved, it may indicate they are happy where they are.

Jul 26, 2012, 06:55PM | #
PS. I think half of the websites listed on the DND list are there for.. marketing purposes (ie. nobody has a chance to hear about them so it's better to be listed there than nowhere ;).

Jul 26, 2012, 07:40PM | #
Major:
I think half of the websites listed on the DND list are there for.. marketing purposes (ie. nobody has a chance to hear about them so it's better to be listed there than nowhere

Possibly. Send me a message and let me know which outfit you are with. I had my own business back in 1999. There were only a handful of companies at that point.

Jul 27, 2012, 04:09PM | #
Major:
PS. I think half of the websites listed on the DND list are there for.. marketing purposes (ie. nobody has a chance to hear about them so it's better to be listed there than nowhere ;).

I know a several from personal experience that are on that list because they have cheated their writers or customers, but naturally they do not want any of that discussed on here.

Forum / Essay Services /

30 users online in the last hour