EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 16

Experience with dissertationcapital.com and essayscouncil.com

Apr 7, 2012, 06:26PM | #1
hi guys, ordered a dissertation from dissertationcapital.com and going to receive it tomorrow. I am nervous as hell because I don't know what to expect. Also placed an order for a 3k word essay with essayscouncil.com. have any of you had any experience with either of the sites? Will keep you posted with my work.

pheelyks  
Apr 7, 2012, 06:43PM | #2
Why did you place two orders with two different companies at the same time and underpay at both of them? Are you sure you're not confused, and you didn;t actually order anything but instead work for whatever scam outfit operates both of these sites?

Apr 7, 2012, 06:47PM | #3
Dissertationcapital only does dissertations and I also needed an essay to be done. Pheelyks are you telling me that dissertationcapital and essayscouncil are scam websites? :( I'm a bit unsure as to how this site works still. I am aware there are freelance writers on this forum. Are they offering their writing services and can I contact a writer to have an essay written for me? I see that we are not allowed to recommend websites..

EDIT: Also noticed the coupon codes on top of the webpage. Do the owners of this forum support those websites and are they trustworthy?

Apr 9, 2012, 05:32AM | #4
Great, dissertationcapital has no working phone numbers..and no one answers the live support chat. Would anyone be able to provide me with information on how to get in touch with them? My paper was supposed to be due yesterday according to the order and the writer asked for a 12 hour extension. Been more than 12 hours now and I am beginning to panic...

WritersBeware  
May 10, 2012, 01:13PM | #9
They are incompetent fraudsters from KENYA.

bam bamPosts: 16
  Company Representative
May 10, 2012, 03:54PM | #10
Telma:
I got my paper from essay council, it was the worst paper ever.

Could you please post it here? you are not going to use it anyway.

May 15, 2012, 04:49AM | #11
DO NOT WORK WITH ESSAY COUNCIL, THEY WILL GIVE YOU REALLY BAD PAPER, THAT YOU CANNOT USE FOR ANYTHING.
DO NOT WORK WITH THEM. I JUST LOST MY MONEY AND MY DEADLINE.

Feb 10, 2013, 08:10PM | #13
It seems like there is no way to find a legit essay writing company online -_-
by the way guy, how can I contact the moderators in this forum?

Mar 13, 2013, 01:13PM | #16
Do not work worth dissertation capital, they cheated me, took my money and copied few papers from the Internet without changing a word. I lost my money!

Mar 20, 2013, 08:12PM | #17
Most service get easy money like that.same goes to academicsciences.co.uk[DND*]. The guarantee policy cant be trust. She give excuse to neither refund my money nor making correction

Forum / Essay Services /

24 users online in the last hour