EssayDirectory - the best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 23

ewritingpal.com

Apr 25, 2011, 09:14PM | #
How come I can't find any information or reviews from other sites regarding ewritingpal.com? is this a new website...I have written a research proposal and I want to use this site for editing purposes I also would like to see a sample research proposal

WritersBeware  
Apr 25, 2011, 09:20PM | #
ewritingpal.com = Ukrainian garbage

Apr 26, 2011, 02:16AM | #
WritersBeware:

ewritingpal.com = Ukrainian garbage

How do you know this?
Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Domain Name: EWRITINGPAL.COM
Created on: 25-Nov-10
Expires on: 25-Nov-11
Last Updated on: 25-Apr-11

May 24, 2011, 07:52PM | #
I'm pretty certain I'm in the process of being scammed by these guys right now. Do you guys have any advice as to what sort of threats I need to make to get my money back? Is it even possible to get my money back?
Further, do you think I should cancel the debit card I used to make this purchase? Are they going to be selling my card numbers or anything?

So glad to find there's a site dealing with this kind of stuff!

Thanks,

Nick

Nov 12, 2011, 05:42AM | #
I have also placed an order with them, wish could have read this earlier. I dont know what they will do with me. Monday is the deadline.

WritersBeware  
Nov 23, 2011, 02:27PM | #
jay48 = impostor pretending to be a customer

ewritingpal.com = ESL garbage

Apr 27, 2012, 11:49AM | #
is anybody know about ewritingpal.com

i ordered papers but i read some negative reviews...

is this website fraud?

i ordered paper yesterday and i called them but they didnt cancel my order and give my money back.

please help me..

Apr 27, 2012, 03:19PM | #
i cant cancel my order..

I ordered my papers 10 hours ago and i realized that web site sucks so i tried to cancel by calling them.

But they avoiding my question and keep telling me wait.

Also they said they cant cancel it and the speaks are not even native speakers...

Jul 25, 2012, 01:14AM | #
ewritingpal.com is a complete scam! Here is a printscreen of chat conversation with some guy named Mac Johnson, who turns out to speak Russian! Total ESL rip-off and garbage. Write an essay yourself if you do not want to be fooled.

Printscreen of chat conversation
Printscreen of chat conversation

Jul 25, 2012, 09:48AM | #
InstantCoffee:
Mac Johnson, who turns out to speak Russian!

So guy speak two languages so it is scam? You should be privilge to talk to guy who is 10-15 time smarter then you.

Jul 25, 2012, 11:31AM | #
Paul37:
can you please type in at least remedial English when you try to chastise others about language skills?

You call Shakespire 'stupid' too, WBstupid.

Aug 16, 2012, 12:40PM | #
Ewritingpal.com was created in the year 2010. So, I guess 2 years should be enough for it to have several reviews. If you want the real information about the domain, you may visit this link: http://verify1st.com/ewritingpal.com. You can find there some comments and reviews about the site as well as its reputation rate that you want to see. This will surely be helpful to you.

Judy Marie Papa
Community Help for Verify1st.com
Which websites can you trust?

Forum / Essay Services /

44 users online in the last hour