EssayDirectory - the best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 12

scam every one 4writers.net

Aug 11, 2011, 03:11AM | #
Oh my God 4writers.net are really frauds for those who have been doubting. I am presently in a case with them right now trying to get my money back and they have been dodgy.
Sad cos I had only just seen this forum recenty but I had already given them my money. Now they dont want to give me my dissertation as well as my money. please everyone stay away from them. How wicked can you be to make money off students hard earned money, who are still paying loans. 4writers.net you really have no integrity.

Aug 11, 2011, 03:43AM | #
zenfii:
Oh my God 4writers.net are really frauds for those who have been doubting. I am presently in a case with them right now trying to get my money back and they have been dodgy.Sad cos I had only just seen this forum recenty but I had already given them my money. Now they dont want to give me my dissertation as well as my money. please everyone stay away from them. How wicked can you be to make money off students hard earned money, who are still paying loans. 4writers.net you really have no integrity.

You took a bold action. 4writers.net is a real scam!

pheelyks  
Aug 14, 2011, 06:14AM | #
Thanks for the update, dumbwriter. You're the first person to mention this here.

Aug 19, 2011, 06:00PM | #
pheelyks:
Thanks for the update, dumbwriter. You're the first person to mention this here.

DAMBASS HAS BEEN OVERLY USED... GROW UP MORON

pheelyks  
Aug 20, 2011, 10:51AM | #
mukhrjii4:
DAMBASS

Huh?

Aug 21, 2011, 12:21PM | #
mukhrjii4:
DAMBASS

The "Huh?" above means to inquire of you the origin of this word "DAMBASS" you so boldly used on a writer's forum.

FYI: It doesn't actually exist in English lexicon.

Aug 21, 2011, 07:46PM | #
MeoKhan:
The "Huh?" above means to inquire of you the origin of this word "DAMBASS" you so boldly used on a writer's forum.

FYI: It doesn't actually exist in English lexicon.

HUH

Forum / Essay Services /

31 users online in the last hour