EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 9

UK Essays / Academic Answers / Exist?

Jan 16, 2010, 08:32AM | #1
I was checking the site Ukessays.com which looks like a legit UK based company, however when I do a search for them on Companies House register the company, 'Academic Answers Limited' does not exist.

Is this company no longer registered in the UK?

Jan 16, 2010, 08:47AM | #2
Students

If a site is UK-based and is registered at Companies House it is legit. These sites are like this:

UKessays.com (Academic Knowledge)

and a few more.

The tag .co.uk does not necessarily mean it is in the UK or legit.

However, what you should do is use the COMPANIES HOUSE NUMBER displayed at the bottom of every legitimate site webpage, and then use that for a Companies House Websearch. Pretty obvious research really: use the number, not the name.

But you are right not to trust any site that is not listed there. Good luck.

Jan 16, 2010, 09:41AM | #3
I did do that, but the company number brings up this:

Name & Registered Office:
ALL ANSWERS LIMITED
GOELAND HOUSE 178 ST. ALBANS ROAD
ARNOLD
NOTTINGHAM
NOTTS
NG5 6GW
Company No. 04964706

pheelyks  
Jan 16, 2010, 09:44AM | #4
LieBuster:
But you are right not to trust any site that is not listed there

Any company claiming to be located in the UK without a Companies House number should of course not be trusted. There are legitimate non-UK sites, however, and there are companies registered with the Companies House that are still ripoffs--the oxbridge sites, for example. But you know that, Melissa.

Jan 16, 2010, 10:19AM | #5
Phleeks AKA Nigel the paedophile

I have told you a million times that I am male and in the UK; yet you continue to call me Melissa, a supposed scam site owner in Australia. Why? Well either you are a lying libellous piece of filth, or you are thick, or both. I think both. No-one's listening to you ********* SCAMMER anyway, so bye bye.

Students. You should use the number at the bottom of the website. That should take you to a company called Academic Knowledge.

If I were you I'd check out several sites and choose the one you like the best.
But make sure it has a UK landline number, a Companies House number and is UK based. Some sites allegedly encourage you to use their plagiarism software which then gives them access to use and sell your essays at a later date: UKEssays is one, and many thus do not use their plagiarism software. I do not know if this is true, though.

ALL companies with Limited stated and registered at Companies House, London are legitimate. ALL OF THEM! If they were not, they would be removed immediately.

We in the UK are not fraudsters and scammers like the Americans, with their Worldcoms and Enrons and Madoffs. The USA is full of scam sites (many posters here are from them - e.g. WritersBeware and Phleeks), and all are now in the US or Asia.

Phleeks you are an American white trash moron, so what the F do you know about MY country and its essay sites? NOTHING! NOTHING AT ALL!

Now SHOO Paedo VERMIN Nigel Phleeks! LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE PERVERT!

Jan 16, 2010, 12:16PM | #6
LieBuster:
We in the UK are not fraudsters and scammers like the Americans, with their Worldcoms and Enrons and Madoffs.

Shows that you are not from the UK, have never been to the UK and do not know anything of the country. RBS doesn't mean anything to you, does it?
LieBuster:
ALL companies with Limited stated and registered at Companies House, London are legitimate. ALL OF THEM! If they were not, they would be removed immediately.
Melissa, even you cannot be that ignorant! It seems that you are.

Jan 16, 2010, 12:18PM | #7
LieBuster:
Some sites allegedly encourage you to use their plagiarism software which then gives them access to use and sell your essays at a later date: UKEssays is one, and many thus do not use their plagiarism software.
Don't you know any better than to say that? You are in a world of trouble as it is ...

Jan 16, 2010, 11:32PM | #8
Phleeks AKA Nigel the paedophile, and WRT the lapdog slave of WB! SADDO! LIAR! LIBELLER!

You WRT have proven yourself to be a liar and make your false accusations just like the piece of corrupt filth you are. I am British; you are not. So go F yourself, retard!

I have told you both a million times that I am male and in the UK; yet you continue to call me Melissa, a supposed scam site owner in Australia. Why? Well either you are a lying libellous piece of filth, or you are thick, or both. I think both. No-one's listening to you ********* SCAMMER anyway, so bye bye.

You are both boring and retarded cretin liar scumbag scammers! As we ALL know here. And I am in NO trouble at all, actually WRT you TWERP! Melissa may be, but I am not she. IDIOT LIAR SCUM!

Students. You should use the number at the bottom of the website. That should take you to a company called Academic Knowledge.

If I were you I'd check out several sites and choose the one you like the best.
But make sure it has a UK landline number, a Companies House number and is UK based. Some sites allegedly encourage you to use their plagiarism software which then gives them access to use and sell your essays at a later date: UKEssays is one, and many thus do not use their plagiarism software. I do not know if this is true, though.

Got that RETARD WRT!!! To misquote people out of context and assume that is evidence would get you arrested for contempt of court and libel in the UK, MORON!

ALL companies with Limited stated and registered at Companies House, London are legitimate. ALL OF THEM! If they were not, they would be removed immediately. WRT is WRONG AS PER USUAL! RBS was NOT a fraud like WorldCom or Enron. IDIOT! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ESSAY-WRITING, LIBEL OR THE LAW. Just go hang yourself eh, and do the world a favour - you are a waste of good air.

We in the UK are not fraudsters and scammers like the Americans, with their Worldcoms and Enrons and Madoffs. The USA is full of scam sites (many posters here are from them - e.g. WritersBeware and Phleeks), and all are now in the US or Asia.

Phleeks you are an American white trash moron, so what the F do you know about MY country and its essay sites? NOTHING! NOTHING AT ALL!

Now SHOO Paedo VERMIN Nigel Phleeks! LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE PERVERT!

pheelyks  
Jan 16, 2010, 11:51PM | #9
LieBuster:
ALL companies with Limited stated and registered at Companies House, London are legitimate. ALL OF THEM! If they were not, they would be removed immediately

The Companies House doesn't have a way to automatically remove companies registered with them--complaints have to be filed, investigations conducted, etc. It's perfectly possible to run a scam in the UK, just like anywhere else.

LieBuster:
I have told you both a million times that I am male and in the UK; yet you continue to call me Melissa, a supposed scam site owner in Australia. Why?

Well, it gets a good reaction, Melissa...and the fact that Melissa Madgwick's facebook account was closed right after you--in one of your former ids--saw her pictures posted here is a pretty good indicator that we hit the truth. Melissa.

Jan 19, 2010, 08:25AM | #10
Hello, I've not read through this thread entirely, but just a quickie to let you know I work for Academic Answers. We're currently undergoing a name change to 'All Answers' which will better suit the direction we're moving in as a business. This has not been changed on our websites yet, but will be edited in due course.

You'll notice on the Companies house page at the bottom, it says 'previous names' and Academic Answers is listed.

Thanks,
Carly AA

Forum / Essay Services /

50 users online in the last hour