EssayDirectory - the best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 12

Essay Council...Is it a scam

May 14, 12, 04:15PM | #
DO NOT WORK WITH ESSAY COUNCIL, THEY WILL GIVE YOU REALLY BAD PAPER, THAT YOU CANNOT YOUR FOR ANYTHING.
DO NOT WORK WITH THEM. I JUST LOST MY MONEY AND MY DEADLINE.

Feb 1, 13, 06:34PM | #
I've had two papers written by this company. I haven't had trouble with either. On one the writer asked for an extra 6 hours and that wasn't a problem which he had it back to me within that time frame. I think a lot of people on here want a paper done in like 12 hours, which is pretty difficult. Give the writer a good amount of time and you'll get a good paper is what i've learned from this. One place I would NOT use is Essayplant.com, they screwed me over and got me into a bind, luckly Essaycouncil was able to finish the paper.

Feb 1, 13, 07:43PM | #
killer189:
On one the writer asked for an extra 6 hours and that wasn't a problem which he had it back to me within that time frame. I think a lot of people on here want a paper done in like 12 hours, which is pretty difficult. Give the writer a good amount of time and you'll get a good paper is what i've learned from this.
It's more about timing than about the actual writing time. I never heard of the company at issu, but just to give you (some of) our perspective: Anytime I ask for an extra 6 or 12 hours (or whatever), it's not because the paper itself requires more time to write; in fact, some of us take 12 or even 8-hour assignments quite frequently. An extra day or half day may help us sleep instead of staying up longer...or to hit the gym...hang out with the wife or girlfriend...etc. It usually means we're just hoping to write this at a more convenient time for us, if that's possible without screwing anything up on your end. When I ask, I also make it clear that I can meet the original deadline if there's no cushion on it or if I don't hear back in time to assume it's going to be a "yes." Typically, I'll get a request around midnight for a 2 - 6 page paper due the next morning. If I already wrote all day and was just about to workout late...or if I was planning on sleeping from 4 AM to Noon, I'll ask if delivery 12 hours or 8 hours later is OK. Other times, I might get a request for a few pages in even less time...maybe 2 - 4 hours and it catches me while I'm already writing something for delivery the next morning...so I take a break from the first one...bang out the rush paper...then get back to what I was already writing. For a few weeks a couple of different times every year, that can go on all day long most days.

tiws4ssrsa"amcf$"

Oct 26, 13, 09:16AM | #
I tried to use these guys too. I needed an essay done. They sent me a free draft that looked awesome. I paid, the writer told me he was going to work on it and he would get back to me. When the paper was done, it was horrible. Spelling errors, sloppy writing, and mainly broken English. I dont think the guy writing the paper understood the language. And on top of that after he wrote the paper, he stopped contacting me, so I couldnt get any revisions done. I missed my deadline. Any effort to contact their online customer support has failed. I think they have me flagged somehow because it says the online customer support is online, yet when I tried to contact them like thirty times it keeps saying they are unavailable. I will be filing a complaint.

Oct 27, 13, 03:53PM | #
Danary:
They sent me a free draft that looked awesome.

I don't know anything about the site in question, but I'm curious about this. What topic was the draft on?

Personally, I don't get the whole concept of "drafts" because nobody I know who does this (well) for a fulltime living needs to write "drafts" in the first place and we're certainly not doing any work on any project before it's paid. I may make some corrections and minor revisions after I write an essay, but it's basically done after the first version. By the time you've written a few thousand essays, you just sit down and write most of them in one sitting unless they're over 10 pages.

Oct 27, 13, 07:23PM | #
FreelanceWriter:
I don't know anything about the site in question, but I'm curious about this. What topic was the draft on?

Personally, I don't get the whole concept of "drafts" because nobody I know who does this (well) for a fulltime living needs to write "drafts" in the first place and we're certainly not doing any work on any project before it's paid. I may make some corrections and minor revisions after I write an essay, but it's basically done after the first version. By the time you've written a few thousand essays, you just sit down and write most of them in one sitting unless they're over 10 pages.

It was a movie review. They sent me a free draft before I paid that was what I needed. But what I got after I paid was nothing like the free draft. Didnt even resemble it. Looked like something I could put together in 30 minutes of just searching the internet. What you stated above rings true. I guess they send what you are looking for, or maybe something they have already done in the past to make you bite. I bit and paid. Once they have your money they just send you crap.

Oct 27, 13, 08:48PM | #
Danary:
It was a movie review. They sent me a free draft before I paid that was what I needed. But what I got after I paid was nothing like the free draft. Didnt even resemble it. Looked like something I could put together in 30 minutes of just searching the internet. What you stated above rings true. I guess they send what you are looking for, or maybe something they have already done in the past to make you bite. I bit and paid. Once they have your money they just send you crap.
I guess the 20/20-hindsight lesson is just to run any "drafts" through a plagiarism scan to see whether they're original. Again, I know nothing about the particular company involved, but I don't know any writers who provide "drafts" of anything before payment. I'm even more skeptical of promises by anybody claiming to be a writer willing to accept payment after delivery. In my opinion, anybody promising delivery before payment is probably just a middleman hoping to convince some na´ve new writers to do those assignments to "prove their abilities" on unpaid work and then turn that work around to the client for payment. I know that I've been approached by "writers" or agents (or whatever) pretending to be students (because of they "had to get back to me" when I asked basic questions about their assignments that any student would know)...as well as "company reps" promising me that they'd have plenty of work for me after I provided a few sample unpaid assignments to "prove" my abilities before they could offer me payment.
Highly-experienced professional writer located in NYC. JD (Law) from NYLS. nycfreelancewriter.homestead.com/services.html

Forum / Essay Services /

33 users online in the last hour