EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [1]      
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 11

Is dissertationindia.com a scam?

Oct 1, 2010, 07:37AM | #1
I know it's too late to ask after placing the order and pay 50% balence.
Could anyone suggest is dissertationindia.com legit?
Is possible to get my money back if it's really a fraud?
I'm reli worried abt it...OMG...
Thank you

Dec 23, 2010, 12:17PM | #3
My experience has been good working with them. While it is a ESL company, but work quality is pretty much the level of Americans?Britishers. I would say they are a good bet for Phd dissertation. Further www.dissertationindia.com was much to my delight extremely quick in response. So ok.

WritersBeware  
Dec 23, 2010, 12:40PM | #5
AmonsEssays:
Hmmmmm... Two sudden recommendations, some in age-old threads, by a new member...

Sorry, John, but we do have to be a bit suspicious here.

The Indian site owners are famous for shilling. I've seen it literally dozens of times.

Dec 23, 2010, 07:37PM | #6
WritersBeware:
The Indian site owners are famous for shilling. I've seen it literally dozens of times.

Sure, but my general policy is "Trust, but verify". Until I see evidence that someone is clearly a shill, I won't assume they are. John has clearly passed the shill test: He is obviously working for one of these companies.

Dec 23, 2011, 09:49PM | #7
PUNEET CHADHA SCAM, PUNEET CHADHA SCAMMER, PUNEET CHADHA IS AN INTERNET FRAUD.
This person named Puneet Chadha has written that he owns an office in Connaught Place Statesman Building while he is in reality a fraud. He doesnt have an office. He will never give you his real address, .
I am the victim of puneet chadha's biggest scam online.
He cheated me & took 45 thousand rupees from me. My father sold his house & is living on rent to educate me. But due to his copy paste tactics I am fail & cant repay the loan taken by our family for my education.

I am writing in tears. This Puneet Chadha is a biggest scammer of all times.
DO NOT GET YOUR WORK DONE FROM HIM. He doesnt have the expertise which he claims.

He is a biggest fraud.

He has writtewn Mosaic Plaza, This Plaza, That Plaza etc as his addresses on interenet at several places. I tried to find out but saw that there is nothinglike such places or names in delhi/

He also tells you that he has a private limited company.
In fact he has no company. He is pure fraud. Be on the lookout fpor him. I willshoot this man in his eyes & pull out his hairs. He made my whole family cry.

He will not survive peacefully. He will be bitten by insects for sure. STOP STOP STOP PUNEET CHADHA SCAM DONE BY PUNEET CHADHA SCAMMER. May u die with faeces on ur face. Dirty fellow.

NEVER EVER USE HIM. He is a thief, He is a Cyber Criminal.
Lodge a police complaint soon against him.
Let me come to India soon

pheelyks  
Dec 24, 2011, 12:43AM | #8
varsha:
But due to his copy paste tactics I am fail

I'm sorry you got scammed, but blaming your failures on someone who didn't help you cheat properly is ludicrous.

Dec 24, 2011, 11:47AM | #9
varsha:
& took 45 thousand rupees from me

That's really sad. However, it'd be more rational if you can share with your story, i.e. what actually happen, and how did you get scammed by this guy? I am guessing you're out in the US and this guy is in India.

Dec 26, 2011, 12:37AM | #10
Other scams from the same scammer Puneet Chadha -

redmarkediting.com
dissertationindia.com
dissertationindia.net
dissertationserviceuk.com
regentmbaprojects.com
thesisindia.net
dissertationhelp.com.sg
dissertationworkz.com
assignmentsbox.co.uk

Dec 26, 2011, 02:43PM | #11
I have every reason to believe that this guy has fooled countless Indian students because a vast number of students from India go to US and UK to study. This guy has cunningly set up these scamming companies. The students, however, might take him as someone from the same country and so more trustworthy. However, it's the other way around. How shameful!

Nov 17, 2012, 08:53AM | #12
punit chhadha,Is a big scammer along with some stupid ladies called sanjana ,priyanka etc.They will take your money and will not do any work.
They will not give their identity.
Please donot deal with this company ,you wil losse your career .

Forum / Essay Services /

24 users online in the last hour