EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 6

Designing an academic research and writing website. How to do it well?

Jul 30, 2009, 10:44AM | #1
I'm thinking about designing a website to help students with their academic research and writing.

What do you think constitutes a good essay website? Should it be simple and only have relevant links (like: Home, About us, Contact us, Privacy, Faqs, TOS) or it should also have a blog or articles? Do you think students actually read these articles or blog posts? It looks like it's a hard job to maintain a blog and write posts..

Is a flashy website better or it should be very simple? What do students consider a good academic research and writing website? Are there any preferred font or background colors, should there be a lot of graphics? Should I put some youtube videos or audio message? How about live chat - is it required?

Thank you, Lewis.

Aug 16, 2009, 10:56PM | #3
I think I'll drop the idea of building an essay website. There's too much competition in that area... :(. I cannot afford to build 100 essay writing sites and that's what most businesses do to rank well... Oh well, maybe I'll start a blog or something instead :).

Aug 17, 2009, 10:39AM | #5
It's not the design issue, but promotion and "SEO" aspect issues. Developing a website is one thing but bringing visitors to the website is another (and much more complex and time-consuming) thing.....

Forum / Essay Services /

36 users online in the last hour