EssayDirectory - the best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 18

Is degree-essays good?

Aug 10, 2009, 10:23PM | #
I know it belongs to academic answers ltd,

but why are they cheaper than essayuk or oxbridgewriters?

did someone use before?

what is ur opinion?

thx

Aug 11, 2009, 03:46AM | #
As I've stated elsewhere in this forum, I work for Academic Answers, so I'd like to answer your query.

Basically, we offer several different levels of service. Each with their own set of prices and guarantees (service promises.)

Degree Essays provides students with a cheaper, basic entry level service, compared to UK Essays which provides a more extensive service to students and Oxbridge Writers delivers our top level of service (by using only Oxford and Cambridge qualified experts.)

With Degree Essays, we only guarantee 11 aspects of our service:

degree-essays.com/guarantees.php

Whereas with UK Essays, we have 17 different guarantees:

ukessays.com/guarantees.php

Check out each website's guarantees to compare yourself.

This is the reason for the difference in each website's set of prices.

WritersBeware  
Aug 11, 2009, 01:16PM | #
pd2a3z000753:
i thought you were not allowed to advertise on this website..
wth..

Carly, pd2a3z000753 is correct, and you know better. I hope the mod deletes your blatant advertising. (Please, don't try to justify your hyperlinking and sales pitch by claiming that you were "just trying to help" or "just answering a question." Jennifer has already worn-out that excuse.)

Aug 11, 2009, 01:21PM | #
As a neutral observer, I think Carly was just answering the question, and at least she was honest about her links to that particular site...

which is blatantly a million billion times better than *********, by the way :) la la la *walks down dark alley*

WritersBeware  
Aug 11, 2009, 01:33PM | #
cocklejoe:
which is blatantly a million billion times better than *********, by the way :) la la la *walks down dark alley*

By the way, intentional sh*t-disturbers like you are also the cause of many of the confrontations in this forum about which you just moaned in another thread. You're full of it. How do I know? This is how:

cocklejoe:
No surprise you got screwed. I tried bestessays and ukessays and both of them let me down.

http://www.essayscam.org/Forum/9/bestessays-com-fraud-1172/#msg18916

WritersBeware  
Aug 11, 2009, 04:21PM | #
pd2a3z000753:
I just hope there are people don't really try to fool students..

Yeah, so do I. Unfortunately, that's not the reality.

Aug 11, 2009, 04:43PM | #
WritersBeware:
Yeah, so do I.

Given the amount of @$%&^ here - fat chance of the deception ending. Students will continue to be scammed and writers robbed. If they complain, they will be shouted down ...

WB - where can I find the info on stu4 and ET? Had no idea that companies actually went so far as to fund smear campaigns against competitors ...

WritersBeware  
Aug 11, 2009, 04:53PM | #
OxbridgeResearchers:
WB - where can I find the info on stu4 and ET? Had no idea that companies actually went so far as to fund smear campaigns against competitors ...

EssayWriters.net used PayPal to fund illegal activities against ET. The PayPal payments were sent to third parties from the PayPal email address of "info@essaywriters.net." At this time, it's best that I not reveal any more information than that. The only reason why I have revealed even THIS evidence about the PayPal payments is because it is forever on record in PayPal's system. Yuri (Stu4) can't do a damn thing to make it disappear.

Aug 13, 2009, 11:36AM | #
WritersBeware:
blatant advertising

Hmmm, I 100% disagree.

Advertising, according to Wikipedia is 'a form of communication used to help sell products and services.'

I did not say 'go and buy a cheaper essay from D-E.com'.

I did not pose as a pretend customer from a proxy IP, or even my home IP address, and pretend I'd used either site to encourage others to do the same.

I was very frank that I worked for the company, and I answered (very neutrally) the question. (E.g. I did not even try and promote our more expensive service and advertise why it's better). I simply distinguished between the two, and provided a link so people could go and investigate the difference for themselves.

Again, as I've said in this forum before, isn't it better for me to clarify something like this, rather then let people sit on here angrily thinking 'oh they've tried to scam me, they have cheaper sites out there.'

It's just a different service, and you get less/more for your money accordingly. That's all I was stating.

Aug 13, 2009, 11:41AM | #
WritersBeware:
sales pitch

...and sales pitch? Again, if I wanted to give a sales pitch, I'd have rewrote all the spiel off the sites promoting UK essays and trying to convince people to buy from there...

I really didn't do that, did I?

WritersBeware  
Aug 13, 2009, 04:52PM | #
Carly, I'm not going to argue with you. You and Jennifer have repeatedly posted your links and email addresses, even after being asked not to do so. The moderator obviously agrees with me, considering that he/she edited the URLs that you posted and removed the hyperlinks in Post #2.

Aug 13, 2009, 06:12PM | #
Carly:
...and sales pitch? Again, if I wanted to give a sales pitch, I'd have rewrote all the spiel off the sites promoting UK essays and trying to convince people to buy from there...

I really didn't do that, did I?

No - you just spam, that's all.

Aug 14, 2009, 03:16AM | #
OK, WB I'm actually going full circle now, I see what you mean now - I suppose I should have said 'go to the page to see for yourself' and not posted the link.

texaswriter:
No - you just spam, that's all.

Spam?

"Spam is the abuse of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited bulk messages indiscriminately"

Unsolicited? Bulk? Indiscriminately?

Jul 12, 2012, 11:10AM | #
Degree Essays

Just got my results back for my 5000 word essay from UK company Degree essays. I have ordered from them a few times before but never really praised the company as i was paying for the service they advertsed and were just doing thier job, i.e if i had ordered a 2.1 i would get a 2.1 on my essay and would receive it on time and the staff were very helpful. But this time i was a little short of money and ordered a 2.2 instead of a 2.1. However the mark i received was a high 2.1 and am very happy. If you want a legitimate UK company order from degree essays who are part of All Answers, however i have not ordered from any other company of AA, Just DE.

Forum / Essay Services /

52 users online in the last hour