EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 19

Deceit of bestessays.com, superiorpapers.com, besttermpaper.com, rushessay.com, bestdissertation.com

WritersBeware  
Jan 26, 2009, 01:07AM | #
After the previous, "corporate address" of Universal Research Inc. was proven to be completely fake, the Ukrainian owner of the "company" (Olga Mizyuk and/or Yuri Mizyuk) recently decided that the best thing to do would be to ditch the discredited, fake address in favor of a NEW, fake address! Bad move.

Once again, I arranged for someone to visit the new, "corporate" address of "Universal Research Incorporated," which owns and operates the following, verifiably fraudulent Web sites (including essaywriters.net):

bestdissertation.com
bestessays.com
besttermpaper.com
DissertationsExperts.com
essaywriters.net
Killer-Content.com
ResumesExperts.com
ResumesPlanet.com
rushessay.com
superiorpapers.com
UniversalResearch.net

By the way, their claim of "Since 1997" is a blatant lie. Public records from both domain registrars and agencies from the State of Virginia (as well as other states) prove that neither their known sites nor their "corporation" existed until many years AFTER 1997.

The Ukrainian owner (Olga Mizyuk and/or Yuri Mizyuk) intentionally lies to American consumers by advertising that bestessays.com, superiorpapers.com, besttermpaper.com, rushessay.com, and bestdissertation.com are physically located at the following address:

Universal Research Incorporated
12020 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 100
Reston, VA 20191

To prevent their FAKE address from being indexed in Google's search results, they advertise that address on their sites in the form of an IMAGE, rather than regular text:

Contact

SOURCE: superiorpapers.com/customersupport.php

Contact

SOURCE: bestessays.com/customersupport.php

Postal Address

SOURCE: bestdissertation.com/contact-us.html

Contact

SOURCE: besttermpaper.com/contact-us.html

Contact

SOURCE: resumesplanet.com/customersupport.php

The average, unsuspecting customer with no prior knowledge of these liars' schemes may be fooled into believing that purchasing from Universal Research is safe due to its "American" address and blatant lies about its average writers' native language, location, education, and experience. What a racket!

THE TRUTH:

The so-called "corporate" address of bestessays.com, superiorpapers.com, besttermpaper.com, rushessay.com, and bestdissertation.com does not physically exist. That's right--it's a "virtual" address! Hah? It's not real, except in the not-so-clever imaginations of Olga Mizyuk and Yuri Mizyuk.

Universal Research Incorporated
12020 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 100
Reston, VA 20191

The aforementioned address REALLY belongs to "Regus plc," a company that rents non-existent, "virtual" offices to foreigners (including those in Ukraine), which--without the knowledge of Regus plc--enables the foreigners to falsely claim to be "American" in order to deceive and unduly gain the trust of American consumers who want to order English-language papers only from native English-speaking, American writers.

I will soon post PHOTOS of both the inside and outside of the "virtual" office. Since the "office" doesn't actually exist, you may need to use your imagination when viewing the photos. (Insert humor here.)

Jan 28, 2009, 12:49AM | #
And this proves that the aforementioned sites are once again lying about their address! Good work! Does that say anything about the quality of essays that they produce? duhhh... nope. Does that mean that they'd be any less difficuult to sue than a company whose address is known if a client gets a badly written paper? Well let's see, would you complain to a U.S. court that a company that you bought homework from scammed you? Duhh.. only if you want to be kicked out by your school. ^_^ Does it mean that this company will scam their writers more than "legitimate" companies in the U.S.? Hey... "legit" companies don't hire offshore writers in ESL countries so they're not really a choice for most if not all the writers here complaining against the aforementioned sites.

So what does WB's GREAT REVELATION actually contributes to everyone in this site? Nadda... nil... nyet... ^_^ It's a psuedo-intellectual attempt to make everyone here think that certain sites are more credible than others. She's been doing this for YEARS folks, with absoultely nothing to show for it in terms of actual, measurable results. She's a sad, sad creature whose as rude as she seems miserable. :( If she wasn't such an ass****, I'd pity her. ^_^

She'll probably reply that the very fact that I'm reacting means that her revelation is important. Now c'mon folks, is that bull**** or is that bull****? :P I'm reacting not against almighty evidences, heck we can even simply assume that all those evidences are genuine! What I'm reacting against is how this character treats everyone here who disagrees with her. This is to show her one more time how easily it is that she gets her ass kicked by yours truly. :D For more fun, ass-kicking moments, just go to every other thread where she and I exchanged at least 4 posts with each other and enjoy the humor. :)

WritersBeware  
Jan 28, 2009, 02:30AM | #
Well, it didn't take long for EssayWriters.net's biggest supporter to show his true colors. Fortunately, not a single person in this forum cares even the slightest about his twisted, unethical, dishonest, biased statements. Everyone here KNOWS that he is a filthy, disgusting crook. EssayWriters.net pays his bills, folks!

I conduct investigations to help protect innocent CONSUMERS, not frauds from Burundi, like EW_writer. When he posts baseless drivel in a desperate, pathetic attempt to distract from the damaging evidence against his fraudulent employer, that's just a bonus for me. :)

WritersBeware  
Jan 28, 2009, 03:22AM | #
EW_writer:
And this proves that the aforementioned sites are once again lying about their address! Good work! Does that say anything about the quality of essays that they produce?

Many of EssayWriters.net's stunningly unqualified, ESL writers have posted in this forum. Many other members have complained about the terrible, ESL writing that EssayWriters.net provides.

I don't need to include all of EssayWriters.net's downfalls in a single thread. I sometimes prefer to concentrate on only ONE aspect of their many forms of FRAUD, such as fake addresses that do not exist. However, thank you for reminding everyone of the generally ESL, terrible quality of EssayWriters.net's writing, as well.

WritersBeware  
Jan 28, 2009, 03:28AM | #
EW_writer:
Does that mean that they'd be any less difficuult to sue

Don't you worry your pretty, little head. ;)

Jan 28, 2009, 07:36AM | #
Hello everyone ,
Don't want to ruffle too many feathers here but I can't help noticing that an awful lot of the people complaining about various essay writing companies have very poor written english.
I realise that this is an informal setting but why would a writer choose to express themselves in any arena with so many glaring errors ? I'm not going to insult any individual by naming them but anyone who's first language is english and who actually has a university education would spot these errors straight away.
I'm surprised that none of the complainants have considered that their lack of skill may be the reason they have so many problems .
Of course many of these firms may well be out and out con artists ,they would hardly be alone ,the net is full of them.
I do wonder though ,why do people who's first language is obviously not english ,or those who clearly have never attended a university themselves,try to make a living writing for students in the US or UK ? It doesn't make much sense does it ?
Just my thoughts .

WritersBeware  
Jan 28, 2009, 01:51PM | #
Historymrs:
I do wonder though ,why do people who's first language is obviously not english ,or those who clearly have never attended a university themselves,try to make a living writing for students in the US or UK ?

Well, that's not the true problem. ESL writers have the right to earn an honest living. However, they do NOT have the right to lie about being "American." More critically, Ukrainian outfits that lie about being physically located in the United States--like EssayWriters.net, BestEssays.com, SuperiorPapers.com, BestTermPaper.com, RushEssay.com, and BestDissertation.com--do not have the right to intentionally misrepresent writers' qualifications in order to fool American consumers.

Jan 28, 2009, 08:19PM | #
WritersBeware:
Well, it didn't take long for essaywriters.net[DND*]'s biggest supporter to show his true colors. Fortunately, not a single person in this forum cares even the slightest about his twisted, unethical, dishonest, biased statements. Everyone here KNOWS that he is a filthy, disgusting crook.

Hmm... how come I don't see your "everyone" actually posting here to agree with you? :P

WritersBeware:
I conduct investigations to help protect innocent CONSUMERS, not frauds from Burundi, like EW_writer. When he posts baseless drivel in a desperate, pathetic attempt to distract from the damaging evidence against his fraudulent employer, that's just a bonus for me. :)

And the false address proves what exactly? Hey, I have agreed with you over and over again that there are many unqualified writers who try working for ew and get the boot shortly after. What else do you want from me? :P

WritersBeware:
Many of essaywriters.net[DND*]'s stunningly unqualified, ESL writers have posted in this forum. Many other members have complained about the terrible, ESL writing that essaywriters.net[DND*] provides.

How many of those "clients" had fabricated stories? When supposed clients from ********* come here with their stories of bad service you are quick to tell them off but when the "client" is doing a number on bestessays, you accept it immediately as genuine.

WritersBeware:
I don't need to include all of essaywriters.net[DND*]'s downfalls in a single thread. I sometimes prefer to concentrate on only ONE aspect of their many forms of FRAUD, such as fake addresses that do not exist.

Then it's a sad, sad pity that you are concentrating on something that is utterly insignificant to the buying public. ^_^

WritersBeware:
Don't you worry your pretty, little head. ;)

Can't wait till the end of the year when I get to kick your ass with an "I told you so" yet again. ^_^

Historymrs:
why do people who's first language is obviously not english ,or those who clearly have never attended a university themselves,try to make a living writing for students in the US or UK ? It doesn't make much sense does it ?

Amen.

Historymrs:
I'm surprised that none of the complainants have considered that their lack of skill may be the reason they have so many problems .

Amen.

WritersBeware  
Jan 29, 2009, 01:16AM | #
EW_writer = same, old, ripoff excuse-maker

Jan 29, 2009, 06:02AM | #
Hello again :-)
I will admit to being totally inexperienced in this field ,apart from writing my own essays and dissertation,so please forgive my lack of knowledge about on-going issues .
I would like to say however that I had a look at "Bestessays" home page yesterday and some thing struck me at once.This site was quite clearly not put together by an educated ,first language english person.The written blurb was of such a poor standard that it wouldn't fool anyone for 30 seconds.The syntax was all over the place and the spelling hadn't even been checked properly.
Maybe the lesson here is to stay away from sites that claim to be american or english but have such poor standards themselves that their assertions must be doubted .
In this case at least the warning signs were hardly difficult to spot .
For Writersbeware .I take your point ,if a company misleads it's customers about it's standards or services then it is entirely wrong.Unfortunatly this is the internet and to an extent it is the responsibility of the consumer to excersise their intelligence and stay away from anything that looks suspect.In an ideal world this wouldn't be necessary ,however we do not live in an ideal world and cannot expect that everyone will always tell us the truth .

Jan 29, 2009, 10:59PM | #
WritersBeware:
EW_writer = same, old, ripoff excuse-maker

Sigh.. WritersBeware = Oh, I got evidence! Oh, it is worthless! Oh, I've been here for years but oh, I got nothing. >.< (best when sung) ^_^

WritersBeware  
Jan 29, 2009, 11:00PM | #
Your denial is amusing.

Feb 6, 2009, 09:16AM | #
EW_writer:
Ukrainian outfits that lie about being physically located in the United States--like EssayWriters.net, BestEssays.com, SuperiorPapers.com, BestTermPaper.com, RushEssay.com, and BestDissertation.com--do not have the right to intentionally misrepresent writers' qualifications in order to fool American consumers.

is this as i understand - if the writer is ukrainian then it means he or she is unqulaified or uneducated? I suppose they have same universities with same degrees. right? why to say they are in US? cuz customer feels more secure when thinks his "helper" is near, his paper is done ta least in the same country. while indeed it does not matter at all where it is written - quality is what matters. and here it doesn't matter who is the writer - american or ukrainian. both can be very stupid and dumb as well as bright and smart.

Feb 6, 2009, 09:21AM | #
i'll add.

if your english is not your native it doesn't olways mean you are unable to write for hilariously smart and bright american and UK students. if they were so smart they would not use the service of essay-writing. but they do. thus deal with the issues. more of that. i personally know people who are americans, but do not spell words right and often make mistakes in spoken language. that's said, i agree. but in any language - if it is your native, it is not a proven fact that you are ale to talk and write gramatically right. sad but true.

Feb 6, 2009, 09:56AM | #
cristal:
... why to say they are in US? cuz customer feels more secure when thinks his "helper" is near, his paper is done ta least in the same country. while indeed it does not matter at all where it is written - quality is what matters. and here it doesn't matter who is the writer - american or ukrainian. both can be very stupid and dumb as well as bright and smart.
Actually, one reason customers prefer to deal with U.S. companies is that U.S. companies are subject to U.S. laws. When you're dealing with foreign companies, you can't do much about it if there's a problem.

Also, as a general rule, ESL speakers do not speak (much less write) in professional-sounding English, as demonstrated repeatedly by your own posts. Do some ESLs speak and write perfect English? Yes. Do some Americans speak and write English poorly? Yes. But, if you're going with your odds of getting a well written English paper, you're much more likely to be disappointed by having an ESL writer than by a native speaker.

I've applied to writing services in the UK only to be told that they only use writers from the UK with degrees from the UK. I didn't start a thread to rant about American-educated writers being as qualified as UK-educated writers and I didn't reapply with untrue crdentials from the UK. If American students prefer native speakers as writers, they have the same prerogative and they don't want to be duped into using ESL writers by false advertising designed to trick them into using ESLs if that's not their preference.

If those two major downsides of using ESL writers weren't true, the foreign companies wouldn't work so hard to hide the truth about their actual locations and the qualifications of their writers. Consumers have the right to decide for themselves that they prefer non-ESLs, regardless of what you happen to believe about their preferences. You only get to decide what criteria are appropriate when you order a product.

Just be honest and advertise "the best-educated and most talented ESL writers in the world" but don't lie to consumers to get their business under false pretenses.
Highly-experienced professional writer located in NYC. JD (Law) from NYLS. nycfreelancewriter.homestead.com/services.html

WritersBeware  
Feb 6, 2009, 04:04PM | #
FreelanceWriter:
Just be honest and advertise "the best-educated and most talented ESL writers in the world" but don't lie to consumers to get their business under false pretenses.

BINGO was his name-o!

Mar 17, 2009, 11:54AM | #
dear freelance writer,

1. as for the laws. company being registered in US, falls under US laws, regardless where they physically located.bad ting here - impossible to be found:)

2.as for being educated and esl writers, natuve speakers etc - clients sgould worry about quality they get not who "produces" it. u r right, im not a native speaker, but unforunately, im more "grammatically right" in my writing than some native speakers.so my opinion - be the writer from laos, US or Mars, as long as the quality is good and high, i would not care who writes. plus the company is subject to US laws according to registration data.

Mar 17, 2009, 12:04PM | #
as for hhhonesty - u r right.it would be much more ethical to tell truth. but everyONE finds his own way to survival:)

WritersBeware  
Mar 17, 2009, 01:52PM | #
cristal:
2.as for being educated and esl writers, natuve speakers etc - clients sgould worry about quality they get not who "produces" it. u r right, im not a native speaker, but unforunately, im more "grammatically right" in my writing than some native speakers.so my opinion - be the writer from laos, US or Mars, as long as the quality is good and high, i would not care who writes.

Complete nonsense.

Forum / Essay Services /

31 users online in the last hour