EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 11

Dealing with ehomework.ca

Jul 23, 2012, 08:01PM | #1
Avoid ehomework.ca they are nothing but a big scam. They take you money by paypal and don't respond to emails after. If you make a paypal dispute they will threaten to call your school. Please watch out when dealing with these people. They are based in Ontario Canada.

Jul 24, 2012, 03:41AM | #2
Its never a good idea to give your school details out (or necessary). However, you should still file a paypal dispute - If you didn't get your paper and didn't turn anything in as your own from the company then there is no case against you.

Jul 24, 2012, 04:54PM | #3
Keeping anonymous helps you a lot over the WWW. Not only the school information but also anything that you think maybe used for privacy invasion should be kept secret. Only those highly trustworthy should be shared any such information with.

ehomeworkPosts: 5
  Company Representative
Sep 6, 2012, 01:22AM | #7
This student is COMPLETELY out of line.

We are ehomework. And I know exactly who this student is. I am tempted to put his real name and school on here, but will refrain from doing so out of respect to him.

We did have some issues with his assignment, and I tried contacting him, numerous times. I have all the emails. He refused to reply to emails and completely dissapeared. We are nothing if not flexible and understanding. This student refused to even communicate with us so we could sort it out with him, he had our hands completely tied with the manuver he pulled on us, and I personally contacted him again and again and he ignored us. He shut down completely and shut us out. Then went on to write this.

This complain is completely unrealistic and un-representative of who we are.

Anyone with a thinking brain will realize that any company no matter how big will have unreasonable clients posting complains. Try looking up complains for some of the big companies like Coca Cola and you will find the same thing. There will always be someone who will complain.

We do what we can to help every client that comes to us, we bend over backwards. But when there is a problem we ask that we are given the chance to fix it, not dissapear like that.

Oct 8, 2012, 12:11AM | #8
THat review is FALSE!!

I have used them three times, and they have been great every single time!

That is clearly 1 bad client who had a problem.

A bunch of my friends used them as well which is how I found out about them.

Don't believe what 1 retarded person thinks.

Oct 8, 2012, 02:27AM | #9
wiz9:
Don't believe what 1 retarded person thinks.

No one does. The problem is that you are the retard here but don't seem to get. Please stop spamming the forum with fake reviews of your company (ehomework) here.

Oct 29, 2012, 01:09AM | #11
ehomework:
This student is COMPLETELY out of line.

We are ehomework. And I know exactly who this student is. I am tempted to put his real name and school on here, but will refrain from doing so out of respect to him.

We did have some issues with his assignment, and I tried contacting him, numerous times. I have all the emails. He refused to reply to emails and completely dissapeared. We are nothing if not flexible and understanding. This student refused to even communicate with us so we could sort it out with him, he had our hands completely tied with the manuver he pulled on us, and I personally contacted him again and again and he ignored us. He shut down completely and shut us out. Then went on to write this.

This complain is completely unrealistic and un-representative of who we are.

Anyone with a thinking brain will realize that any company no matter how big will have unreasonable clients posting complains. Try looking up complains for some of the big companies like Coca Cola and you will find the same thing. There will always be someone who will complain.

We do what we can to help every client that comes to us, we bend over backwards. But when there is a problem we ask that we are given the chance to fix it, not dissapear like that.

Well, even allegedly good companies can make mistakes. However, as far as I can see in this case, attempting to blackmail the student into giving up his refund by contacting his school is definitely an underhanded maneuver.

Forum / Essay Services /

20 users online in the last hour