EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 10

buyessay.org bad experience

Jun 14, 2012, 10:01AM | #1
I just have to say...this was the first time I had used an essay writing service (I just returned to college after 15 years) and I was appalled by the work I received back from buyessay.org. It had horrible grammatical errors, and looked to be written by someone who definitely wasn't even ESL (maybe as a third or FOURTH language)! I wish I had found this site before going to them. I received my essay, asked for a revision, the writer changed a couple items and sent it back looking just as horrible as it did the first time around (and mind you, the revision was submitted back to me AFTER my deadline). I asked for a refund, and was then told that I would have to submit my paper that I wrote to them to prove I didn't use their writer's paper. WHAT?!?! Thank goodness for PayPal! I asked for the refund yesterday, was told about needing to submit my own paper, promptly filed a PayPal dispute this morning, and the dispute was closed WITH refund within an hour. I then received a notice from BuyEssay.org stating the following:

Dear M****** ,

Thank you very much for your feedback, I have
reviewed the paper completed and it is quite clear you could not have used
THAT in any way. Your remarks are all valid.

Please let me apologize
for all the inconvenience caused. I would like to assure you that cases
like this one do not occur often and I am quite surprised myself by how bad
this paper is. The writer was sent for a re-evaluation and reported
to the Writers' department.

I have set up full refund arrangements,
the money will be back at your account within the next couple of business
days.

Kind regards,
G******
Dispute department

pheelyks  
Jun 14, 2012, 11:47AM | #2
You don't have to redact the name--it's Gabriel, who likes to post here on occasion pretending he works for a legitimate company even though he knows full well that his Ukrainian bosses are unwilling to pay anything near what a decent native writer would require. Their writers all come from India, Pakistan, Jordan, and the like.

GabrielPosts: 10
  Company Representative
Jun 15, 2012, 09:13AM | #3
Thank you for sharing your experience, TexasLanee, it is quite a shame it was probably not as enjoyable for you as we would have wanted.

Nevertheless I would still like to stress the fact that if the paper indeed has issues and hasn't been approved the customer will alway get their refund.

Our service is totally legitimate and my conscience is crystal-clear. Addressing what Daniel aka pheelyks said - we employ both ENL (English as a native language) and ESL (English as a second language) writers. Some customers require the writer who possesses a particular type of language. Each customer may choose, if possible, out of:

Best available writer;
English as a Second Language (ESL) writer;
English as a Native Language (ENL) writer.

If the native speaking writer is currently not available for completing a paper in any particular specialization, the paper can be completed by a non-native speaking writer, whose knowledge of English still corresponds to the highest TOEFL level mark.

We NEVER kept that a secret - feel free to check it via this link to our web-site's FAQ page buyessay.org/frequently_asked_questions.html#this_7

Upon placing the order the customer may choose their writer's category, here is a screenshot of the order page:

Writer selection

Jun 15, 2012, 09:54AM | #4
Gabriel:
We NEVER kept that a secret

That what estinguish good company like your from bad. 'Genuine' companies hide fact they work with ESL writer until client get pissed.

pheelyks  
Jun 15, 2012, 10:49AM | #5
Gabriel:
we employ both ENL (English as a native language)

Your native writers either suck or leave after a few months. That's what happens when you pay $6/page.

Gabriel:
If the native speaking writer is currently not available for completing a paper in any particular specialization, the paper can be completed by a non-native speaking writer, whose knowledge of English still corresponds to the highest TOEFL level mark.

So, if the customer asks and pays for a native writer, they might still get an ESL writer. So you do lie. And overcharge while underpaying. Thanks for clearing that up.

Company Representative
Jun 15, 2012, 10:56AM | #6
pheelyks:
So, if the customer asks and pays for a native writer, they might still get an ESL writer. So you do lie. And overcharge while underpaying. Thanks for clearing that up.

No, if that happens we will inform the customer and with their approval assign an ESL writer and refund the extra ENL writer fee paid. I hope that addresses your concern.

Jun 15, 2012, 01:40PM | #7
Gabriel:
refund the extra ENL writer fee paid

Excuse me but this sounds too simplistic. May I ask what measurement scale/benchmarks/criteria/matrix do you have to weigh how much money should be refunded because you've assigned a paper to an ESL writer?

Company Representative
Jun 15, 2012, 02:11PM | #8
Sure, as you have seen in my previous post the customer can specifically request an ENL writer, the fee is +30%.

pheelyks  
Jun 15, 2012, 02:22PM | #9
Gabriel:
No, if that happens we will inform the customer and with their approval assign an ESL writer and refund the extra ENL writer fee paid.

Bullsh*t.

Jun 15, 2012, 02:54PM | #10
Gabriel:
Sure, as you have seen in my previous post the customer can specifically request an ENL writer, the fee is +30%.

You couldn't really make any sense of what I actually asked above. Please read again.

Forum / Essay Services /

22 users online in the last hour