EssayDirectory - the best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 30

Buy dissertation from fastcustomessays.com ?

Jan 24, 2010, 04:53AM | #
Shall i buy dissertation from fastcustomessays.com? I need your input please..I used ukessays.com and customessays.co.uk and now prefer to use fastcustomessays.com, which one of my frnd recomended me. Please post your experience about this company. Upon my research, i find it more cost effective than the one i used it before. Please advice me!

Jan 24, 2010, 05:21AM | #
As per forum policies, we are not allowed to recommend any companies.

By the way, assuming you were satisfied with the companies you mentioned, why are you considering using another? I am sorry but it just does not make any sense. Use your own judgement and not that of your friend.

What I can tell you about fastcustomessays.com (sorry but you asked for it), is that they are liars. It is an Indian company which lies about being British. Added to that, they cannot even get their verbs right on their webcopy.

As they have also been spamming the board for ages - the curious potential customer scenario - I rather suspect that you work with them.

Registrant:
Managing Director kiran@kiranthomman.com +91.4842391770
Netsystems and Solutions
1st Floor, Govind Building, M.G.Road
Cochin,Kerala,IN 682016

Domain Name:fastcustomessays.com
Record last updated at 2009-05-07 12:01:40
Record created on 2009/5/7
Record expired on 2010/5/7

Jan 24, 2010, 05:41AM | #
Yes, you are spamming for them. Look at these threads, everybody:
http://www.essayscam.org/Forum/14/fastcustomessays-com-custom-writing-servi ce-providing-companies-1200/
http://www.essayscam.org/Forum/9/fastcustomessays-com-pathetic-english-1171 /

You people even tried to spam on yahoo answers and your questions were deleted.

You really aren't fooling anyone and none will ever believe that you are a British company.

Do you really believe that you can compare yourselves to ukessays?

Jan 24, 2010, 06:34AM | #
i checked this data and find that he is the domian registrar and re-seller for a uk based firm, Redfox Hosting, London, UK. Now i am sure, they are based in UK. And, why i wanna to use this is just for cutting my writing costs, which is too big in ukessays, but my friend used this website and told me that quality is exactly same in this website. Wihat i want is not such information, but real user experience like my friend.

Jan 24, 2010, 06:47AM | #
why WRT thinks himself as the UNIVERSAL POLICE, who accuse me as an employee for fastcustomessays.com. You are living in ur own imaginary world that everyone will believe ur words without make an attempt to varify its validity. If you don't like my thread, you may close your eyes - not to see my thread!

Jan 24, 2010, 06:57AM | #
Do you really want to pursue this, Kiran? You can't be that thick.

Look - as any right-minded member would conclude:
1) you are a spammer
2) you either own or are connected to the company you mentioned
3) you are not a NEW MEMBER

They are not located in the UK; their services are in no way comparable to the sites you mentioned, including the Ukrainian one.

They are liars and spammers.

Their webcopy is replete with IMMEDIATELY IDENTIFIABLE language mistakes.

LOOK - this is not about Indian companies as they have a right to operate in this industry - IT IS ABOUT LYING, MISREPRESENTATION, SPAMMING, ETC.

And yes, when you come here with that tired old `pretending to be a customer' line, I will call you out.

You know what? Other members will do so as well.

We are not fools.

We know your spamming routine by now.

Jan 24, 2010, 07:04AM | #
I am not interested in ur stupid words! and moreover i am not interested in such data supplied by you, which has no value when varified. wht i want is the information from someone who used this. I trust my college mate rather than you. You are trying to mislead me to something like this, and i am not interested in it.

Jan 24, 2010, 07:38AM | #
Your English is just bad as that on fastcustomessays' webcopy. Did you write it, by any chance?

Give it up. Nobody here is interested in your lies.

I, for one, cannot get over the absolute idiocy of your comparing UKessays to fastcustomessays.

WritersBeware  
Jan 25, 2010, 12:45AM | #
JamesTheMoron, you are fooling a grand total of 0 people.

WritersBeware  
Jan 25, 2010, 12:54AM | #
The owner of fastcustomessays.com (based in India) is now using a fake, New Jersey address in Whois:

------------------------------------
name: Managing Director
mail: contact@fastcustomessays.com
tel: +1.7326755126
org: Netsystems and Solutions

address:
101 PlainField Ave
NJ
US
------------------------------------

fastcustomessays.com

Just by looking at it, any US resident knows exactly how and why that postal code is fraudulent.

According to Google Maps, there is no "101 PlainField Ave" within the fake postal code that the owner of fastcustomessays.com has apparently misappropriated.

PROOF

Jan 25, 2010, 01:25AM | #
Ha..ha..haaa...BIG JOKE....."101 PlainField Ave" is not in US!!!!! It is there in US, NJ. I know that place. Now i am sure, you guys are simply misleading people!!! Do you duty!!! You are born for it.... and if you get a chance, just visit NJ, USA and see the reality..."101 PlainField Ave" EXISTS in NJ, USA

Jan 25, 2010, 01:38AM | #
Georgie Porgie ... run away.

Your defence of the company is proof positive that you are not a potential customer.

You provided us with some strange and irrelevant information - such as Kiran being a reseller for Red Fox - in a bid to establish the legitimacy of your failed company.

Had you the comprehension skills of a chimp, you would know that WB did not say the address does not exist but that it does not exist within the postcode mentioned. I, for one, think an American has more credibility when it comes to AN ADDRESS IN THE UNITED STATES, than you :)

Give it up ...

Jan 25, 2010, 02:02AM | #
this is your fate!!! - always been eated by others at the end!!! Relaxxx....Now you know, all noble memebrs in this forum are not simply a "BIG FOOL" like you to believe in all your imaginations without an attempt to varify the data supplied by you with prejudice. Now i know your "motto" and intention, which is so clear to everybody here, except YOU. If you want to stop this, ok...but i rly thank you for the supply of fake information and itz varification helped me to collect this much data abt the company i am interested in. THANK YOU AND wish you better luck next time!!!

WritersBeware  
Jan 25, 2010, 02:16AM | #
English, please.

Jan 25, 2010, 03:14AM | #
WRT and WB you IGNORAMUS RETARDS!

You don't understand WRT? No change there then dumbo doggy. WB - yes, ENGLISH please, not illiterate, low-level, white trailer trash American abusive, unwitty, incorrect, libellous drawl and inane splutter and drivel from you!

ANYONE who owns ANY SITE - including legal and legitimate sites in all industries - can use ANY Metatags hidden on webpages in order to attract traffic. Yes, that's right - ANYTHING. And Master Papers and UK Essays are NOT companies either - they are NOT even websites because do not have any .com.

Go back to sleep, THICKOS!

Jan 25, 2010, 07:52AM | #
Spellchecker:
ANYONE who owns ANY SITE - including legal and legitimate sites in all industries - can use ANY Metatags hidden on webpages in order to attract traffic. Yes, that's right - ANYTHING.

No wonder... Sad pathetic little girl. You actually think you're right, don't you?

WritersBeware  
Jan 25, 2010, 03:06PM | #
cocklejoe:
Sorry, WRT, but as George123 pointed out, the word is actually "eated".

Hahahahaha

QED

WritersBeware  
Jan 25, 2010, 03:26PM | #
Spellchecker:
ANYONE who owns ANY SITE - including legal and legitimate sites in all industries - can use ANY Metatags hidden on webpages in order to attract traffic. Yes, that's right - ANYTHING. And Master Papers and UK Essays are NOT companies either - they are NOT even websites because do not have any .com.

Hook
Line
Sinker

A mind is a terrible thing to have been missing in the first place.

"In Brookfield Communications vs. West Coast Entertainment, the site run by the defendant West Coast used the term "moviebuff" in its keywords, which term was actually a registered trademark of the plaintiff, Brookfield. Even though the defendant owned the domain moviebuff.com (in the days before the Uniform Domain Dispute Resolution Policy or the Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act...read the articles on my site under the link "Articles About Trademarks and Domain Names"), the court held that the use of the registered mark in the keywords amounted to a diversion of traffic from the site of the plaintiff and as such, was an unauthorized use of plaintiff's registered mark and thus an infringement."

SOURCE:
http://www.ivanhoffman.com/keywords.html

Jan 26, 2010, 02:17AM | #
Researcher:
your ET Masters

This is sounding quite surreal. Researcher, are you suggesting that WB is reporting directly to aliens? Do you smell of vodka and have a very long beard?

Feb 16, 2010, 10:50PM | #
JamesTheGreat:

But I got a perfect paper from fastcustomessays.com . I am happy with their service and in future, i will go for it.

James, you are right...fastcustomessays.com is not SPAM and i got A+ for my paper. Thank you so much for the information and in future this is my favourite website to do my papers. And i knw, writersBeware and WRT are working as slaves for other essay wrting companies as you stated, and they have some horrible connection with this website too. They are doing negative marketing here...

WritersBeware  
Feb 17, 2010, 12:18AM | #
George123/JamesTheGreat, you're an idiot, and your site is 100% fraudulent, as proven by existing evidence in this forum.

george123:
writersBeware and WRT are working as slaves for other essay wrting companies as you stated

By the way, your "JamesTheGreat" account has only one post, and it states absolutely nothing about either WRT or me. Indeed, you made such accusations, but under a different one of your many usernames. Way to go, dipsh*t!

Feb 17, 2010, 09:02AM | #
WritersBeware:
By the way, your "JamesTheGreat" account has only one post, and it states absolutely nothing about either WRT or me. Indeed, you made such accusations, but under a different one of your many usernames. Way to go, dipsh*t!

Hi, WritersBeware!!!how are you? Why are you so phisy?

Forum / Essay Services /

43 users online in the last hour