EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 45 - page 1 of 2

below are the websites, kindly tell me the process and if they are authentic?

Dec 30, 2009, 10:29AM | #2
this is from a writer's perspective-- I have worked for both--

these are both early-capitalist companies operated internationally. there is not much quality control in this arena. both companies pay their writers on time. EW fines its writers excessively, often double the price of the order; AR fines them occassionally, and rarely more than 10% of the order. overall, I am against companies using fines as disincentives, unless there are attendant rewards. EW suffered a quality slide after it was taken over by new management about a year and a half ago; their orders went into a disconcerting downward spiral of cheapness, sometimes as low as $3/page. however, there are still those price-gouged rush orders with inflated page prices, on both sites.

if you write for either of these companies, you must watch them like a hawk. they will pay you, but they will also try to take some out for "taxes." find out which administration reps you get along with, and with AR especially, communicate with email, not in their administration messaging texts.

WritersBeware  
Dec 30, 2009, 01:14PM | #3
rustyironchains:
both companies pay their writers on time.

Wrong.

rustyironchains:
there is not much quality control in this arena.

Right.

rustyironchains:
EW suffered a quality slide after it was taken over by new management about a year and a half ago;

There is no "new management." Yuri simply used foreign incorporation documents to make it seem like ownership changed because there has been so much heat coming down on him. The ownership/management "change" has already been proven false.

Dec 30, 2009, 04:05PM | #4
with EW, the payments go direct to Paypal every few weeks.

with AR, you can arrange for bimonthly or monthly payments, and they arrive like clockwork, also thru Paypal.

WB, if you haven't worked somewhere, and lack inside information, please don't pretend you have the facts, when you don't.

WritersBeware  
Dec 30, 2009, 06:58PM | #5
rustyironchains:
WB, if you haven't worked somewhere, and lack inside information, please don't pretend you have the facts, when you don't.

Where's your proof that I don't have "testing" accounts with both outfits? Do you actually presume that I don't?

Are you prepared to refute the literally HUNDREDS of payment-related complaints that defrauded writers have posted online since 2005?

Bottom line: your personal treatment has absolutely no correlation to EssayWriters.net's treatment of the vast majority of writers, and it is completely irresponsible for you to sugar-coat EssayWriters.net's generally disgusting conduct.

Dec 30, 2009, 10:11PM | #7
WritersBeware:
Bottom line: your personal treatment has absolutely no correlation to EssayWriters.net's treatment of the vast majority of writers, and it is completely irresponsible for you to sugar-coat EssayWriters.net's generally disgusting conduct.

This WritersBeware is a false pain. How can we heal it? Is there any legal advice?

Dec 30, 2009, 10:18PM | #8
WritersBeware:

Where's your proof that I don't have "testing" accounts with both outfits? Do you actually presume that I don't?

Are you prepared to refute the literally HUNDREDS of payment-related complaints that defrauded writers have posted online since 2005?

Hi, WritersBeware!!! You are a big fat liar. How can you tell such big fat lies? So far as I know, Academia-Research is good and honest in its payment. I never heard that they consumed the money of the writers. But there is only exception of the payment of July.

Dec 30, 2009, 11:23PM | #9
need help with ET site to get my paper ordered. I have tried many ways to contact them, anyone know how to actually get through and talk with someone?

Dec 31, 2009, 01:28AM | #10
engs15:
need help with ET site to get my paper ordered. I have tried many ways to contact them, anyone know how to actually get through and talk with someone?

Depend on your God to get your paper written.

Feb 13, 2010, 01:50PM | #11
I was told by many that I could tell of my experience once completed...so here goes. The one site that I see the most bashing done to here(certain initials) did a wonderful job for me. I got what I paid for, used it to help me with what I needed, and they were great to work with. I needed a few revisions and they gladly obligued(?). Maybe I got lucky but it seems to me if you do the research and buy American you will be satisfied. As for all the foreigners who come on here and bash this company, dont you have certain websites where you live that you can dumb-up(so to speak). Anyways my only advice to others that are in the situation that I was in is to be patient(dont be in a rush), and use it as a helping tool not the final product!!

WritersBeware  
Feb 14, 2010, 12:47PM | #15
cocklejoe:
So do you?

Yes, of course I do. Take a look at the level and breadth of evidence in all of my investigations. Do you really think that I would not have the most basic of evidence locked up? C'mon . . . .

rustyironchains:
WB, Joe asked you a question...

Rusty, f*ck off. Try answering all of the questions that I asked regarding why you've posted all sorts of false accusations against me, including your assertion that I "stole" from you.

Oh, and since you apparently have not noticed, I've been ignoring idiots like you.

Feb 14, 2010, 03:52PM | #16
WritersBeware:
Oh, and since you apparently have not noticed, I've been ignoring idiots like you.

till now, right? so, WB, could you do us a favor and log in to one of your accounts and post a random order?

that's what is known as "evidence," btw... it's a word you throw around a lot.

"evidence" isn't

WritersBeware:
Take a look at the level and breadth of evidence in all of my investigations.

"evidence" is "take a look at this current order I can pull up..."

we'll be waiting.

WritersBeware  
Feb 14, 2010, 05:25PM | #17
rustyironchains:
we'll be waiting.

Answer my questions first, cowardly, lying doosh.

Feb 14, 2010, 06:27PM | #18
I'm not the one bragging about my "testing accounts."

but anyway, in answer to your question, yes, you steal inside information. not just from me; you steal it from anyone who actually works at the places you just capture screenshots of. it seems risky and unreliable to me, especially given your faux-empirical bent. any of these people could be lying, including me...

now, speaking of the truth and lies, how about posting that random order?

WritersBeware  
Feb 14, 2010, 06:45PM | #19
rustyironchains:
now, speaking of the truth and lies, how about posting that random order?

Listen, you fu*king piece of trash, how about posting EVIDENCE that I stole anything from anyone? You won't because you can't.

You post the evidence that I requested BEFORE you made your evidence request, and then I'll post my account info to make you look like even more of a fu*cking idiot than you already do. Deal, talentless hack?

WritersBeware  
Feb 15, 2010, 02:00AM | #22
rustyironchains:
you could make me look like a complete idiot

Been there; done that.

rustyironchains:
...but you can't, so you won't.

Why are you such a cowardly dirtbag?

I asked first. You answer first. That's how a civilized society works. Considering the filthy, dishonest, crooked company for which you toil in this forum, I'm not at all surprised that you have back-asswards even the most basic processes of communication.

Feb 15, 2010, 06:54AM | #24
the question you asked first has already been answered.

here it is again: I say that you're a thief, WB, because you don't seem to have any kind of direct insider experience at these companies. so you take other peoples' comments (only if they are negative) and run with them. you pretend to have their inside experience by simply assimilating the experiences of others, taking them as your own, and posting them as your "personal knowledge" as some kind of industry insider/ watchdog.

now that I've answered your question for a second time, it's time for you to show some of that civilization, and answer mine.

once again, it was: WB, would you do us a favor and post a current order from one of your testing accounts?

no more personal attacks, WB. no more claiming I didn't answer your question. 2 options:

1. put up

2. shut up

WritersBeware  
Feb 15, 2010, 01:14PM | #25
rustyironchains:
here it is again: I say that you're a thief, WB, because you don't seem to have any kind of direct insider experience at these companies. so you take other peoples' comments (only if they are negative) and run with them. you pretend to have their inside experience by simply assimilating the experiences of others, taking them as your own, and posting them as your "personal knowledge" as some kind of industry insider/ watchdog.

You're a lying piece of trash. You've falsely claimed that exact nonsense numerous times. You have posted zero proof. What you are doing is posting an ignorant ASSERTION, not proof/evidence. THAT is the proof that I have been requesting for weeks. Gee, I wonder why you still have not posted the proof . . . .

You claimed that your own employer at myessays does NOT provide custom writing services. I schooled you.

I (and another member) posted all sorts of "inside" information about Jason and his company that you absolutely did not know yourself. I schooled you.

You claimed that I have "stolen" information from others. Really? Where's ONE example? You're afraid to post just ONE example because you know that it holds no water and I will just school you again. Aaaaaaahhhhhh, poor baby.

You're such a flaming loser, Rusty. How does it feel to work for peanuts and defend proven criminals? LOL!

Feb 15, 2010, 03:23PM | #26
I'm not so into the insults, WB. if you have a mean case of the reds, that's your problem. don't take it out on me.

skimming your reply, I see no orders; just insults. good luck in the future, trying to convince people you know what you're talking about.

"test accounts," my butt.

WritersBeware  
Feb 15, 2010, 03:30PM | #27
WritersBeware:
You claimed that I have "stolen" information from others. Really? Where's ONE example? You're afraid to post just ONE example because you know that it holds no water and I will just school you again. Aaaaaaahhhhhh, poor baby.

Take a hike, loser.

Feb 15, 2010, 03:34PM | #28
no, I don't think so. even doing something as small as exposing you as a liar with no test accounts, I feel I'm doing something productive here.

I think I'm going to stay here and try to continue to be productive, by posting my experiences as an active writer in this industry.

so, deal with it.

WritersBeware  
Feb 15, 2010, 04:10PM | #29
rustyironchains:
no, I don't think so. even doing something as small as exposing you as a liar with no test accounts, I feel I'm doing something productive here.

Sorry, doosh, but you have proven absolutely NOTHING. I asked for your evidence first. You fulfill my request, and then I'll fulfill yours.

NOTE: If you had even half of a brain in your hollow skull, you would know that I could simply create a new account, right now, to retrieve and post sample order information. You're so incredibly STUPID that you don't recognize the ignorance and futility of your argument. That's why you aren't at my level, jack.

Keep working for peanuts, idiot.

WritersBeware  
Feb 15, 2010, 05:33PM | #31
rustyironchains:
lol

Yeah, the way your brain works is sad, isn't it?

You don't even understand the futile and irrelevant nature of your request that I post a current order. Even if I did not have an account already (which is absolutely not the case), posting a current order would not constitute evidence that I was or was not lying earlier. Understand, nitwit?

WritersBeware  
Feb 15, 2010, 06:13PM | #33
WritersBeware:
You don't even understand the futile and irrelevant nature of your request that I post a current order. Even if I did not have an account already (which is absolutely not the case), posting a current order would not constitute evidence that I was or was not lying earlier. Understand, nitwit?

WritersBeware  
Feb 15, 2010, 06:32PM | #35
rustyironchains:
listen, WB... you apparently don't understand the deal. you didn't put up. that leaves one option-- the smart option, for you, at this point.

Sorry, psycho. Why do you refuse to honor basic rules of communication? I asked for EVIDENCE that I stole information for you or anyone else BEFORE you asked my to provide a sample order. You have failed to provide such evidence. So, until you do, don't expect me to log-in to your employer's site. Stop being a coward and provide the evidence that I stole something from someone. Hell, you claimed that I stole from YOU! So, you don't know what it is that you claimed that I stole from you? LOL! Psychotic liar . . . .

Feb 15, 2010, 06:39PM | #36
you're just digging a deeper hole.

we've already been over the information you stole from me and posted as your own-- it was EW's sudden drop in order prices, about a year and a half ago. and I've already said, it wasn't just me-- it was also EW_Writer. so get off the old news, please.

you didn't know EW's order prices then, and you don't know them now.

that's because you don't have an account there, or at AR.

so, you think a lot of caustic yammering is going to drown that fact out? no chance.

WritersBeware  
Feb 15, 2010, 07:20PM | #37
rustyironchains:
we've already been over the information you stole from me and posted as your own-- it was EW's sudden drop in order prices, about a year and a half ago. and I've already said, it wasn't just me-- it was also EW_Writer. so get off the old news, please.

LMAO! You're nothing but a gasbag. Why don't you just quote the posts? Is it that difficult? Oh, wait—you can't, so you'll just falsely claim that I am the moderator again, and I made the posts disappear! F'n idiot.

Feb 15, 2010, 07:30PM | #38
so you do remember; why are you asking me to repeat myself?

oh, right: it's because you don't have test accounts.

you would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those pesky kids.

thanks for playing, WB. better luck next time.

WritersBeware  
Feb 15, 2010, 07:43PM | #39
Why are you such a coward—nature or nurture?

Post the evidence (your baseless claim does not constitute evidence) that I stole anything from you, and then I will post a sample order. Deal?

WritersBeware  
Feb 16, 2010, 01:04AM | #40
rustyironchains:
you didn't know EW's order prices then, and you don't know them now.

that's because you don't have an account there, or at AR.

OK, seriously, I've had enough fun setting you up. Now, go f*ck yourself.

essaywriters.net admin

Forum / Essay Services /

23 users online in the last hour