EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [13]      

Forum / Essay Services / 3

BE AWARE WRITING.HELP.CO.UK IS absolutly scam?

May 24, 2012 | #1
it is really bad experience. I have placed two orders with them in public health, You will not belive. I sent my original proposal ( for apply to do PhD )and I asked them to do some required changes by the university. I sent the doctor and the admission requirements. All what they did, mix my original studies and change the references with another studies and taught me something completly new in the science, even the scientist do not know about it. it is really funny. ( TYPE 3 DIABETES ) what a stupid mistake.
When I ask for the refund ( I paid 250 pound) they will refund me 40 pound only???????
I need your openions in this matter please

Apr 18, 2015 | #3
They are a big scam I ordered 3 essays from them as I was so busy with my kid and getting statistics around my head :|, what I got from them is a rubbish work with inadequate level of language deviated from my original request. The third essay was a copy paste from one of the research paper. I am so stupid that I trusted a scam writers to do my work, now I am stuck on my own writing 3 essays 3000 words each within one week :( after I waisted so much time contacting them and requesting amendment and explaining to idiots how to start a sentence and pointing out rules of punctuations. they ve waisted my time and my money, I am waiting for my refund now, they said within 2 to 4 days.
IF YOU ARE NOT GOOD AT WRITING ESSAYS YOU BETTER GIVE YOUR OWN RUBBISH WORK THAN GIVING OTHERS RUBBISH WORK THAT YOU PAY FOR ON TOP (lesson learned)

Forum / Essay Services /

29 users online in the last hour