EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 19

Has anyone used WritePass? Is this legit? Is this good quality?

Apr 29, 2012, 09:33AM | #1
Has anyone used WritePass? Is this legit? Is this good quality? I want to ensure a high quality paper and do not wish to get scammed.

I would greatly value any experiences anyone has had with this company, positive or negative. Please be brutally honest.

writepassPosts: 2
  Company Representative
Apr 30, 2012, 03:01AM | #2
Hi InterestedStudent,

Thank you for your interest in WritePass. My name is Ty and I run WritePass. I'd like to take this opportunity to allay your fears by discussing the legitimacy and quality of our services.

1. We are 100% legit. We are based in London UK, registered as a UK company, and also registered for VAT.

2. We seek to only recruit the best writers in the industry, pay them fairly, and even offer them a 50 sign up bonus. This is because we know it is hard to find great writers, but we do our best to employ them into our services, and keep them motivated.

3. Most of our clients know us by name, so if you have been in touch with us, you'd most likely have spoken to an Account Manager, who would have told you all about how we work, and would be happy to book a meeting with you if you'd like that.

4. The best way to judge the quality of our services is through WritePass Journal (http://writepass.co.uk/journal). It's our online resources website where we post free essay samples, dissertation topics and general writing advice. These samples have been written by WritePass writers, and are all certified 2.1. standard.

5. If you'd like something more unique to your subject area that you do not find on WPJ, then you could email us the topic or assessment criteria, and we'd happily provide a one-page proposal to you within 24 hours.

All of these points do not necessarily mean that we are above quality or deadline issues. Sometimes writers mess up, but we have a system in place that ensures it is kept to a bare minimum, and if there are ever any issues with your work, we would contact you immediately, keep you updated, and ensure the outcome is always favourable for you.

Ultimately the ball is in your court, and if you'd like to know more about us, then call us (on 0207 060 1205), and book an appointment.

Cheers

Apr 30, 2012, 04:03PM | #3
The WhoIs record of WritePass says that the company was registered by the close of 2010. However, the webpage i.e. writepass.co.uk states that the company was "established in 2009". This leaves me wondering...!

pheelyks  
Apr 30, 2012, 04:17PM | #4
The fact that "InterestedStudet" posted here once, about only this company no one cared, and then no one cared until "writepass" happened to find the post and give a length reply doesn't really leave me wondering. I'll give them credit--it's a much classier "pretend to be a customer then advertise our company" attempt than most--but its still pretty transparent.

Apr 30, 2012, 04:36PM | #5
writepass, I've never heard of a company offering a sign-up bonus before...Is that before or after "screening" the writers? By screening I don't mean just looking at old sample essays but rather seeing what sort of feedback they get from their first couple assignments.

writepassPosts: 2
  Company Representative
May 1, 2012, 05:05AM | #6
MeoKhan:
The WhoIs record of WritePass says that the company was registered by the close of 2010. However, the webpage i.e. writepass.co.uk states that the company was "established in 2009". This leaves me wondering...!

Hi MeoKhan, 'established' is not the same as 'website registration'. A company does not necessarily start trading once you build a website. We traded for well over a year, before we went online.

pheelyks:
The fact that "InterestedStudet" posted here once, about only this company no one cared, and then no one cared until "writepass" happened to find the post and give a length reply doesn't really leave me wondering. I'll give them credit--it's a much classier "pretend to be a customer then advertise our company" attempt than most--but its still pretty transparent.

Hmmm.... Pheelyks. That's something we don't do. We track all web traffic concerning our website, and if anyone posts anything about us online, it's only responsible that we respond immediately.

kabbymoh:
writepass, I've never heard of a company offering a sign-up bonus before...Is that before or after "screening" the writers? By screening I don't mean just looking at old sample essays but rather seeing what sort of feedback they get from their first couple assignments.

Hey Kabbymoh, yes we do pay a 50 sign up fee to all writers that "successfully" pass our sign up process. This is not just about sending over essays you have done (which we do not regard), but completing a trial essay in a question we send to you, and also in completing one or several actual projects (which are reviewed) for actual clients. We only accept about 5% of writer applications.

May 1, 2012, 05:26AM | #7
writepass:
for well over a year, before we went online.

Sorry but it doesn't really convince us at all.

writepass:
Hmmm.... Pheelyks. That's something we don't do. We track all web traffic concerning our website, and if anyone posts anything about us online, it's only responsible that we respond immediately.

This is really good to see that you guys are so efficient in tracking all the traffic with regards to your website. Would you track any post made by me on writepass in a different forum at least 8 hours ago? I have yet to see that happening!

pheelyks  
May 1, 2012, 12:50PM | #8
writepass:
We track all web traffic concerning our website, and if anyone posts anything about us online, it's only responsible that we respond immediately.

Well, I guess it's a good thing a student came here once and only once to ask about your company--how else would you have had an opportunity to reply?

May 5, 2012, 01:04PM | #9
Haha, this is actually quite funny, I am the "interested_student" and posted here last week asking about WritePass as it is based in London, where I am based, and I wanted to choose a company where I could at least go into the office and talk face to face. This raises the company's credibility more than talking on the telephone to some company calling from Pakistan. I have an appointment at WritePass this week.

Some of the contributors to this forum are honestly overly cynical losers who waste their time in front of the computer all day for the amount of posts they make attacking other posters. It pays to exercise caution, esp with all of the scams about tho!

I will update the forum next week after I attend WritePass to check out their legitimacy.

WritersBeware  
May 5, 2012, 02:01PM | #10
InterestedStudent:
I could at least go into the office and talk face to face.

InterestedStudent:
I have an appointment at WritePass this week.

InterestedStudent:
I will update the forum next week after I attend WritePass to check out their legitimacy.

Since you have an appointment at their "office" next week, what's the exact address that they provided to you?

Nov 24, 2012, 05:15PM | #13
Hi,

Did you use WritePass writing service? Do you have any opinion about it?
I would be grateful to get some information.

Regards

Nov 26, 2012, 12:07PM | #16
JohnsMom
JohnsMom:
LOL! What a useful post!

You'll never see a more useful one posted on here than from someone like me who spent years doing this type of work.

Nov 27, 2012, 10:48AM | #18
JohnsMom:
I have also spent years doing this work, and have both seen and made more useful posts. You provided no information whatsoever.

God bless you for that, John's Mom. You are my role model and I want nothing more than to be a John's Mom too.

Nov 27, 2012, 01:50PM | #19
See, this is nothing but snide commentary. You talk about how other posters are horrible people who ruined this forum, but you're the one offering no new insights while insulting people in a business you claim to have no connection to. It's preposterous.

Nov 27, 2012, 05:01PM | #20
JohnsMom:
See, this is nothing but snide commentary. You talk about how other posters are horrible people who ruined this forum, but you're the one offering no new insights while insulting people in a business you claim to have no connection to. It's preposterous.

I'm sorry Mother of John, I don't mean to be mean. I was just born that way.

Many years ago, a teacher tried to steer me right when she said the immortal words "You think you're smart but you're not smart, you're just smart." That should have set me straight, but I guess it didn't. LOL.

Forum / Essay Services /

52 users online in the last hour