WritersBeware: NothingButTruth, I will not humor you--yet another rip-off site owner from Ukraine or elsewhere. FYI, Americans do not type "a proof" or "proofs."
1. Really, don't know what you mean here. So I did some research and it took me less than 10 seconds to bump into what I was looking for: ocw.mit.edu/NR/rdonlyres/Electrical-Engineering-and-Computer-Science /6-042JMathematics-for-Computer-ScienceFall2002/D7C42878-108E-4C45-902A-617 83145EC0A/0/ln1.pdf
2. I am not an American anyways. I am Ukrainian, and I've openly stated this in my other posts here.
3. I do not own any websites (fortunately!).
4. I don't know who YOU are, but if you ARE an American, than I feel sorry for many foreigners who visit this forum and who draw their mental image of American nation based on your unattractive apperance. I've read through lots of posts here and the common situation I see is that you're one of the few forum residents who uses vulgarisms on a regular basis, hystericially reacts to innocent questions and spills dirt on people for no apparent reason.
You should be ashamed of yourself not only because you're a woman, but because you're also a representative of your country. What will Pakistani, UKrainians, Russians and other visitors of this forum will think of your country and your compatriots?! Think about this, and at least TRY minding your manners every once in a while.
5. I DO NOT see any answers to my questions available neither on EssayFraud.org nor in this forum. At EssayFraud.org they say they won't reveal neither their address nor the names of the owners as they're scared of the possible vengeance.
Does this mean that anyone (essaywriters.net[DND*][DND*] or Customessaymeister) can sue them for any act of dafamation? No! They do not even exist in a legal sense! Nobody knows who they represent what are their nationalities. Maybe that's OK with you, but this should not be OK with any reasonable people who do not believe in cheap propaganda.
I saw your threatening customessaymeister with some legal action. OK, he can just do what EssayFraud.org did: set up anonymous domain, say things like: we're from America but don't ask us for any proof as blood-thirsty Pakistani are after us! Then start spilling dirt at ****** (for example) accusing them of being Russians (or Romanians, whatever). You won't ever be able to sue such domain, as this would not even be a legal entity!
Very cheap trick ineed! :(( What amazes me is that EssayFraud.org is positioned here as some sort of authority that can verify websites or whatever. LMAO!
Unless they uncover their real identity they're just a bunch of imposters, not more than that. And this should be clear to any one who has brains so I wonder what's all this hysteria here is all about! LMAO!