EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 76 - page 1 of 2

Can anyone tell me a valid essay writing site review site

Sep 8, 2009, 08:50PM | #
OK, I get it that essayscam doesn't give reviews or recommendations of term paper and essay service (at least, not positive ones). Is there a site out there that has reliable reviews? I need a paper written, a single, but long (30p), paper at the graduate level, and I need to know who I can actually trust to do a good job.

BTW, this site has been very useful. I do truly appreciate the discussions, but now I need to know who TO use, not who not to use. :)

pheelyks  
Sep 8, 2009, 08:59PM | #
notme:
I need a paper written, a single, but long (30p), paper at the graduate level, and I need to know who I can actually trust to do a good job.

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but it is the only advice you can actually rely on: there is no company that can guarantee you a good grade, unless you pay the same professor who will be grading the paper to write it for you--and you could probably buy the grade cheaper.

This site is a good place to start learning who NOT to use; there is no site that can be trusted to give impartial advice on the subject. Just as occurs here, people with ulterior motives necessarily try to have their voices heard as if they are being objective. If I gave you a recommendation and you trusted it completely, you would be acting incredibly naively.

Your best shot is to place a small (3-4 page) order on the same subject and with the same standards as the 30 page order with a company that isn't completely exposed as a fraud on this site. If the writer does a good job with that, request the same writer to complete the larger project. If not, you can try another writer at the same company or just move on and try somewhere else. Once you've found a writer you trust, stick with them.

Sep 8, 2009, 10:23PM | #
pheelyks is right. You could also ask your chosen company if you could pay in installments and tell them to complete 2-5 pages first; if you like it you order more, if not - you ask them to revise it to meet your expectations and then try another company ;). Good and efficient communication is the key.

pheelyks  
Sep 8, 2009, 10:39PM | #
Major:
Good and efficient communication is the key.

Not only is it key in ensuring that you get the product you want, it also tends to be an excellent measure of a good company.

The key word is GOOD communication; many of the scam sites will answer you promptly, but if they don't seem to understand your questions or can't construct a grammatically correct sentence themselves, be afraid.

pheelyks  
Sep 9, 2009, 12:42AM | #
humble:
Read the privacy policy and terms of agreement. Most companies resell papers.

Some swear they don't and actually do; you can't always (or even usually) trust the claims in the service agreements. When companies operate in countries where they can't be held accountable, they can be incredibly unscrupulous.

WritersBeware  
Sep 9, 2009, 01:26AM | #
pheelyks:
When companies operate in countries where they can't be held accountable, they can be incredibly unscrupulous.

Exactly. See the fee-based paper mills MightyStudents.com and EssayMill.com (owned and operated by Universal Research), which directly contradict the company's "never resold" promises on its "custom writing" sites (i.e., EssayWriters.net, BestEssays.com, SuperiorPapers.com, etc.). The two-faced, double-crossing scams of MightyStudents.com and EssayMill.com have been covered at length in previous threads.

pheelyks  
Sep 10, 2009, 12:56AM | #
Hal9000:
I have used Oxbridge essays a few times before and they were pretty good.

I'm not saying this is definitely spam or that Hal necessarily works for Oxbridge Essays, but their services have been railed against by many members of this forum (search the name and read for yourself). Any site that has an entire page dedicated to convincing you that turning in an essay that is not your own work is somehow NOT cheating is trying a little too hard.

oxbridgeessays.com/doubts.php

Sep 10, 2009, 01:32AM | #
Hal9000:
I have used Oxbridge essays a few times before and they were pretty good.

Hal9000, you earlier wrote: "Oxbridgeessays.com is hit and miss. They can give you a great paper or you will not get a writer and won't be told till it's too late :( ."

Oxbridge Essays, TORG in general, too many question marks ...

pheelyks  
Sep 14, 2009, 11:31AM | #
customwritings are frauds:
whatever you want to do please just stay away from customwritings.com.

This site is run by UVO Corp, as are many others. WB, I've looked for the list on this forum but can't find it; would you please post UVO's consumer sites again here?

WritersBeware  
Sep 14, 2009, 03:01PM | #
pheelyks:
WB, I've looked for the list on this forum but can't find it; would you please post UVO's consumer sites again here?

academicexperts.us
advancedwriters.com
affordablepapers.com
customwritings.com
gpalabs.com
livepaperhelp.com
mastersthesiswriting.com
plagiarismdetect.com
uvocorp.com

lies

Sep 15, 2009, 10:04AM | #
Notme,

I dont know to much about valid sites but I have used EW's writing services before and I can say I was never disappointed. Both write very well and are timely. Of course WB will yell at me I am sure but I just wanted to let you know.

WritersBeware  
Sep 15, 2009, 01:27PM | #
Thelost:
Of course WB will yell at me I am sure but I just wanted to let you know.

It will be fairly difficult for me to "yell" at you, as my voice doesn't carry very far. Regardless, there's no need—you obviously know that you broke the rules and the mod will probably delete your post.

WritersBeware  
Sep 14, 2010, 12:12PM | #
jessica84:
WritersBeware or EW-writer how do i contact you for essay writing services?

1. I do not write papers for students.

2. Soliciting writers is against forum rules.

3. Writers who respond to or post solicitations are breaking forum rules.

fach  
Sep 20, 2010, 12:18AM | #
here is a good place to found good writers. actually, i have good support from here.

Oct 12, 2010, 10:53PM | #
fach:
here is a good place to found good writers. actually, i have good support from here.

Was it a website you found or just a member on here? I'm searching hard for reliable help.

Feb 23, 2011, 09:00AM | #
It would make a world's difference if I could get a list on reliable sites, it's unbelievable how many fraud sites there are on the web. If I were to rephrase the question to, 'what to do you search on when you're on google, so that it gives you the results of reliable sites? I do get the idea behind why its banned to mention specific sites on this forum and that I need to do the research myself and compare any sites I come across with sites already mention on the forum but there has to be an easier way to do all of that?

pheelyks  
Feb 23, 2011, 09:45AM | #
Alias_8602:
I do get the idea behind why its banned to mention specific sites on this forum and that I need to do the research myself and compare any sites I come across with sites already mention on the forum

"but I'm totally willing to break those rules and hopefully someone else is, too."

Feb 23, 2011, 10:16AM | #
pheelyks:
"but I'm totally willing to break those rules and hopefully someone else is, too."

Did I really come across sounding like that? you guys must be used to hearing all kind of excuses. I'm in the mist of looking for a site myself and at the moment, I'm in contact with *********, haven't yet fully committed to them so I'm still looking around to see if I can find a better one.

pheelyks  
Feb 23, 2011, 11:32AM | #
Alias_8602:
Did I really come across sounding like that?

Yes, because that's exactly what you're saying:
Alias_8602:
It would make a world's difference if I could get a list on reliable sites, it's unbelievable how many fraud sites there are on the web. If I were to rephrase the question to, 'what to do you search on when you're on google, so that it gives you the results of reliable sites?

Feb 23, 2011, 05:56PM | #
It wasn't my intention, I was probably at most grasping for thin hope, been surfing the forum and it seems most of the reliable people on this site only had good things to say about ET, is there anyway I could PM you pheelyks?

Mar 19, 2011, 03:58AM | #
Hi everyone,

Am the fresh guy here and found your comments & suggestions superbly helpful. Thank God :) I finally found somewhere to discuss and expose writing scammers coz there are so many of them online.

The thing is i've been looking for reliable writing sites and so far I found nothing. Also I have recently been scammed by 2 writing websites; (1) myassignmenthelp.com[DND*] and (2) writinghelp.co.uk (which I later found it is the same company as dissertationdormau.com)

The paper from myassignmenthelp.com[DND*] I received is full of repetitive sentenses, the sentense and cite reference is not matched (the text talk about an incident in 2009 but site referene is from 2001, for example) and the structure make no sense though clear structure was given by me. However, the paper is not original as they proved me by a Turnitin report (the link to a result of my paper anti-plagiarism scan).

The second one or writtinghelp.co.uk is the worst one. The paper I got from them is 95% plagiarism with the exact words from a journal I found from Emerald, luckily I double checked it before submitting. They don't even give me a full refund but telling me "I can only give you 50% as they got to pay for other expenses, you want to take it or not".

I do not worry that much about the money they are going to take at the moment, though I'm going to fight for my full refund BUT just want to let you guys who are looking for writers to be aware of these two/three websites coz they are real scammers for certain.

By the way, can anyone please tell me what is "[DND*]" means? as I saw it before posting or on "Preview"

**Im still looking for a reliable one if anyone could signify me please :(

pheelyks  
Mar 19, 2011, 11:13AM | #
Start a chargeback with your credit card company; don't waste your time dealing with the a$$holes at the fraudulent company.

pheelyks  
Mar 19, 2011, 02:22PM | #
Lazy Skeptic:
Look at my post. Legit or Scam.

No one here responds well to orders. Lazy is one thing; rude is another.

Mar 23, 2011, 01:40PM | #
pheelyks:
No one here responds well to orders. Lazy is one thing; rude is another.

sorry pheelyks, you are right. anyway, ignore my last post as i was wrong, after being scammed by the company, i thought was legitimate.

Mar 25, 2011, 12:47AM | #
hi friends, if you need any assignment help,homework help, thesis help, project help,custom essay help, writing help and many more you can visit these sites for more information at
myassignmenthelp .co.uk
myassignmenthelp .com
myessayhelp .co.uk

Forum / Essay Services /

25 users online in the last hour