EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 15

Anyone heard of Student Network Resources? Whassup with them? Wutzup?

pheelyks  
Oct 16, 2009, 11:19PM | #
No.

Jul 8, 2012, 06:34PM | #
I wrote for them between 2002 and 2008. It is a legitimate business. It was hard work, but worth it because it helped supplement my income.

I stopped writing because my current job does not allow me the time I used to spend writing for SNR.

I never had any problems working for them.

Chester

Jul 12, 2012, 10:40PM | #
FreelanceWriter:
It's an American company located in New Jersey. I write for them and they're totally 100% legit.

Not any more you don't. They screwed you in the end just like they did me.

Jul 13, 2012, 01:32AM | #
th63:
Not any more you don't. They screwed you in the end just like they did me.
As part of my agreement with this forum, I no longer discuss any company I write for here. I don't know what you've been told to the contrary but I definitely still write for them. There's one very simple way that anybody could check to see whether that's true but I'm not allowed to discuss that in greater detail because it would be considered promoting a website that I write for.

Jul 13, 2012, 08:43AM | #
FreelanceWriter:
As part of my agreement with this forum, I no longer discuss any company I write for here. I don't know what you've been told to the contrary but I definitely still write for them. There's one very simple way that anybody could check to see whether that's true but I'm not allowed to discuss that in greater detail because it would be considered promoting a website that I write for.

It sure didn't sound like it, when you had that big go round hear, accusing them of cheating you out of bonuses and everything. They just cheated me out of money for papers that I wrote for them--one month's worth, actually, and I did take the proper action against them.

Jul 13, 2012, 01:45PM | #
th63:

It sure didn't sound like it, when you had that big go round hear, accusing them of cheating you out of bonuses and everything. They just cheated me out of money for papers that I wrote for them--one month's worth, actually, and I did take the proper action against them.

You're confusing two totally different companies. I've never had a dispute with any company except the one referenced in the title of that thread by the other writer who started it. Those companies have nothing to do with one another.
Highly-experienced professional writer located in NYC. JD (Law) from NYLS. nycfreelancewriter.homestead.com/services.html

Jul 13, 2012, 07:39PM | #
These folks know that I'm telling the truth about being cheated out of one month's pay, and they also know that I am going to take it out of their hide. I've done it before and I am happy to do it again. I NEVER let these things go, no matter how much they run away and try to hide from me.

Jul 14, 2012, 04:07PM | #
I am sorry th63 but I have seen your posts laden with self accounts of cheating, lying, this and that. I was just thinking maybe you can see the entire forum from a broader perspective and come out of your self-centered mindset. I know you're the brave guy, but we need some space. No offense, sorry.

Jul 14, 2012, 05:46PM | #
MeoKhan:
I am sorry th63 but I have seen your posts laden with self accounts of cheating, lying, this and that. I was just thinking maybe you can see the entire forum from a broader perspective and come out of your self-centered mindset. I know you're the brave guy, but we need some space. No offense, sorry.

Since you are affiliated with the outfit that cheated me, I will take that under advisement. If I do not look after my own self-interests then who will? You? LOL.

Jul 14, 2012, 07:02PM | #
MeoKhan:
Haha, what a joke. Stop praising yourself and give us a break, please.

I'll post whatever I like, without any permission from you and the outfit you work for. I don't like any of you at SNR either, believe me. It's too bad that they're too gutless to even allow their name to be mentioned.

Jul 14, 2012, 08:37PM | #
MeoKhan:
You should post what you want. However, I gave out my independent opinion also. I am not associated with SNR or any other company.

I always remember you being very buddy-buddy with WB and Pheel-sick, who were definitely from SNR/DND.

Forum / Essay Services /

25 users online in the last hour