EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 15

Has anybody used GraduateWriter.com?

Aug 23, 2012, 10:54AM | #4
Hello,

I'm also looking for someone who can help with my assignments. Never tried GraduateWriter.com but I had a bad experience with customwriting.com

Guess it's really difficult to identify those who are genuine.

Aug 25, 2012, 06:56PM | #5
I just had a project completed at the end of June by graduatewriter.com. It was a 40 page literature review (doctoral level) that I had been struggling with for years. I did my homework beforehand and found out that there were a lot of scammers out there so I began quite skeptically, especially since her prices are higher than most of the junk writers out there. In this case, I definitely got what I paid for, and more! I insisted that we talk on the phone so I could see that she was for real and she obliged. Unlike some arrangements, the copyright is mine and does not expire. I ran a plagiarizm check and it checked out beautifully (less than 1%) She was able to write at a level that exceeded my expectations on some extremely difficult theoretical material and she produced some material that is the best and most clearly written explanation that I have come across in all of the literature I have read thus far in psychology. We were able to work together as a team and she incorporated all my suggestions, addressed my concerns, and used the sources I wanted to be included in the review. In short, my experience with her was an incredible value and might even qualify as life changing because I would not have been able to graduate with my doctorate without her help over this aspect of my project that I just couldn't seem to pull together all by myself. I will be coming back to her again for future projects (that is if she doesn't quit first because she became rich & famous as an author!) You really do get what you pay for!

Apr 8, 2013, 06:13PM | #8
I recently used their services and was very impressed with their writing service, both revising my dissertation proposal and incorporating my ideas. They are always in correspondence with their clients and the finished product was at a doctoral level. About halfway through the project, I had a new idea and shared it with Madeline who quickly made the addition at no extra charge. I understand the problem with all the scam companies at there, but due to the great work GraduateWriter did for me, I will be using them again. No, I do not have any affiliation with this firm and checked at several others that were scam artists; most outside the U.S. With this company they use American writers and are based in the U.S.
I should mention that I already had a working framework, but during discussions we greatly modified the manuscript and I could not be happier.

Apr 21, 2013, 01:59AM | #9
I recently used their services, and am very impressed with the quality of the service. It is so hard to find a decent and genuine writer on web. Essayscam.org helped me to avoid frauds and scams, and also helped me to estimate the quality of the service that i would receive. For example, one of the writing companies that i was considering to go with, had reviews that even though they were genuine, their qualities were poor. one of the other companies even used ESL writers for their services.

After researching for a long time, i decided to go with graduatewriter.com. I believe that this company is fairly new, and therefore, It was hard to find many reviews about this company. But all the reviews that i found were positive reviews.

Unlike other companies who could provide me a quote in short time, they told me they needed time to properly investigate my topic, and provided me with the quote.

When i received the paper, I checked it with safeassign draft, and it only came up with 2 % matching. Even that 2% were due to some words such as figure 2.1, figure 2.2 and so on.

I am definitely going to use them again when i need more help, and I really wish that this review can helps others who are not sure where to get help.

Sep 17, 2013, 02:03PM | #10
After researching this site I've came across the above responses and have used GraduateWriter for my graduate project for a few times. It is a highly professional, reliable, and genuine service. I am very happy with their work and will use it again!

Sep 17, 2013, 10:54PM | #11
studyluck
I was prescribed GraduateWriter.com by my primary-care physician. We reviewed all the options and decided that the risks and benefits of GraduateWriter.com made sense for me. I was informed of all the potential side effects. So far, I've experienced only a bit of pain and tingling in my extremities, along with decreased appetite. I'm hopeful that these symptoms will go away within a few days. If they persist, or if others appear, I will contact my doctor. I will not stop using GraduateWriter.com on my own, because the dosage must be tapered under supervision of a medical professional. I am not a doctor, and this is not medical advice. Ask your primary health care provider about GraduateWriter.com. Individual results may vary.

Sep 20, 2013, 12:08AM | #13
I conducted very intensive research to try and find a good, reliable company that was not know as being scammers and in the end i ended up using GraduateWriter.com. When you search online it is very difficult to figure out who is legit and who isent. The prices are a little on the high side but I was really pleased with the level of work. You can tell the paper was written by an English writer and it wasent some ESL junk from India or one of those other countries that are constantly scamming people. Over all I was very satisfied with the work and would recommend their services to anyone who wants a real quality paper. I will definitely be using their services again in the future.

P.S thank you Madeline for creating a company with outstanding writers we can trust.

Sep 20, 2013, 05:42AM | #14
In clinical trials, GraduateWriter has been shown 99.1 percent effective in preventing pregnancy when used correctly. However, it's not for everyone. GraduateWriter.com does not prevent against sexually transmitted diseases. Like all medications, it has risks, benefits and side effects. Ask your doctor about GraduateWriter.com.

Forum / Essay Services /

48 users online in the last hour