EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [1]      
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 4

Anybody who can give me unbiased remarks about Manuscript Services?

Nov 30, 2010, 09:51PM | #1
Due to the numerous essay-writing scams over the Net, I have now become cautious and anxious at the same time. I am looking for foolproof sites wherein I could contribute essays to. I've seen customessays.co.uk and was unimpressed with their poor customer service (it's not true they're available 24/7). Likewise I was disappointed with writers.ph, which obviously is NOT a Philippine-based company, contrary to what their website suggests. I tried applying for *****, too. Unfortunately I did not meet their qualifications as I'm not a resident of UK. The remaining company in my list is Manuscript Services, and before I give it utmost attention I would want to know if it's a legitimate and good-paying company. Hope to get responses soon! Thanks.

Dec 3, 2012, 02:44PM | #2
They were an honest company to work fir until they got taken over by something called EssayFirst.

That's a typical essay scam company that cheated me out of 208 pounds. As I've said many times, it's one of the reasons I got out of the writing business--too many crooks like these.

Dec 4, 2012, 12:43AM | #5
stu4:
Why you here? Peddle for clients.

Well, pasta fazooo, wassa matter for you?

Unlike most of the others on here, I work for no company, represent no company, and have no clients, so I have no hidden agenda or ulterior motives.

I'm like Harry Truman, I don't give 'em hell, I just tell the truth and they think it's hell.

Forum / Essay Services /

18 users online in the last hour