EssayDirectory - best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [13]  
  help    or 
Forum / Essay Services /

AccessEssays.com --> FRAUD from the Philippines <-- AccessEssays

1  2  3  4  5  6  »»
WritersBeware   Aug 31, 07, 06:58PM | #1
The disgusting crooks behind the following sites officially have nowhere to hide. Their pathetic SCAM is finished.

1stessays.com
A1Essays.com
AcademyPapers.com
AccessEssays.com
AccuratePapers.com
AdvanceEssays.com
AimPapers.com
EssaysOnTheDot.com
eWritersOnline.com (now abandoned because of bad press)

They are physically located in the Philippines. (I've known this for quite some time, but I wanted to show some irrefutable evidence.) Their writers are unqualified, ESL, Filipino amateurs who are located strictly in the Philippines. However, the crooked owners of this illegitimate, unlicensed company illegally use well-calculated, false pretenses and advertise a different, FAKE, "American" address on each of their domains in order to fool and rip-off American customers.

Between their different sites, they claim to have "offices" in San Francisco (CA), Montebello (CA), Victorville (CA), Canoga Park (CA), Hazel Crest (IL), Pico Rivera (CA), and -- get this -- Beverly Hills (CA)! All of these addresses are fake post office boxes.

These fraud dealers and scam artists do not tell American customers that their low prices are for third-rate, ESL writing from the Asian continent that contains egregious amounts of grammatical mistakes. The low-paid, Filipino writers have no credentials whatsoever from American universities. Their grasp of the intricacies of the written word in the English language is horrendously flawed.

Following is a conversatio, from earlier today, that I had with who appears to be the Filipino owner of the scam operation. I fooled him into admitting virtually all of his fraudulent activities. He is "Operator," and I am "visitor."

(I had to take 3 different screen captures because the conversation extended beyond the vertical limit of my monitor.)

Chat transcript A
img206.imageshack.us/img206/7325/27341807vx4.jpg]Chat transcript B
img62.imageshack.us/img62/8673/90220673ta2.jpg]Chat transcript C

EW_writerThreads: 27

Sep 2, 07, 10:47PM | #2
The operator IS horrendous >.< but at least he was honest. :P If we read through the entire post I only see a seemingly (and exceedingly) honest person trying to get a customer and a racist prick pretending to be a customer. :p

WritersBeware   Sep 2, 07, 11:05PM | #3
Anyone who reads your previous post can see that you are a HACK who doesn't like me because I post the TRUTH! You avoid the truth like Dracula avoids garlic.

Anyone who reads the transcript can see that the accessessays.com guy is a lying crook who deceives every customer who comes across his sites.

You are calling ma a "racist prick"? Obviously, you are an ignorant piece of trash, but I'll bite, if only to make you appear even MORE of a jackass.

How does being opposed to ESL writers from foreign countries pretending to be American writers make me "racist"? Does an ESL person have a particulatr skin color, race, or religion?

Your parents must be proud of your educational achievements (or lackthereof).

Sep 2, 07, 11:28PM | #4
Quoting: WritersBeware
Anyone who reads your previous post can see that you are a HACK who doesn't like me because I post the TRUTH! You avoid the truth like Dracula avoids garlic

err.. coincidentally, check out my latest post regarding esl writers (oh but wait, you already did).

Your parents must be proud of your educational achievements

I think they were last time I checked. ^_^

How does being opposed to ESL writers from foreign countries pretending to be American writers make me "racist"?

Let's see...

their low prices are for third-rate, ESL writing from the Asian continent

and then...

Their grasp of the intricacies of the written word in the English language is horrendously flawed.

nuff said? Do you have statistical evidence on these claims?

WritersBeware   Sep 3, 07, 12:09AM | #5
It's fairly similar to how your writing is third- or fourth-rate in comparison to mine.

Back up your "racist" accusation, chimp.

Sep 3, 07, 01:58AM | #6
It's fairly similar to how your writing is third- or fourth-rate in comparison to mine

Does this count as statistical evidence to you?

Back up your "racist" accusation, chimp.

You really should take a reading comprehension class. :(

WritersBeware   Sep 3, 07, 03:03AM | #7
Quoting: EW_writer
You really should take a reading comprehension class.

Again, where is your evidence to support your ignorant claim that I am a "racist"?

Sep 3, 07, 06:09AM | #8
Is this hackfor real? I'd charitably explain everything to you as if you were in 3rd grade (you're not, right?) but I got orders to do. ^_^ Somebody, PLEASE explain it in a language WritersBeware understands... plain english doesn't seem to be getting through. >.<

WritersBeware   Sep 3, 07, 02:02PM | #9
Is this hackfor real? I'd charitably explain everything to you as if you were in 3rd grade (you're not, right?) but I got orders to do. ^_^ Somebody, PLEASE explain it in a language WritersBeware understands... plain english doesn't seem to be getting through. >.<

Yeah, I didn't think so, EssayWriters.net monkey. All accusation; no proof. What's new?

By the way, what's the point of all the childish symbols that you type in every post?

You're like one of those caged chimps that scientists teach to communicate by manipulating various shapes and associating them with treats. In your particular case, EssayWriters.net is the "scientist."

Sep 5, 07, 03:03AM | #10
O.o

I'd had my share of dense acquaitances but this really does take the whole enchilada. >.<

Writers Beware: how dir yu kul me resist! shu me prup! shu me prup! I dimand PRUUUUUUUPPP!!!!!!

Yours Truly: Let's see... you associate Asian countries directly with what you term as "third-rate" writing, you accuse these foreign companies of having defective products simply because they are charging low rates without taking into consideration all the nuances between different global economic classes, and you claim that non-native English speakers don't know the "intricacies" of the English language which is by the way considered a universal language and did not even originate from the U.S. All of these evidences point out that you are a racist. You believe that you can write better than people living in other countries simply because you are native to the language.

Writers Beware: *silent... brain processes words.... fails.. attempts again.... fails*............ PRUUUUP!!!! SHOw mi yor PRUUUP!!!! I WANNA SEE PRUUUUP!!!

*after showing this to a friend*

Friend: Talking to an idiot makes you an idiot too.

Me: *I stopped laughing*

Me: Can you show me evidence?

*We both laughed our butts off*

Happy ending? Yeah... :p

WritersBeware   Sep 5, 07, 03:17AM | #11
Sorry, just like all of your EW buddies, you fail to make a valid point, yet again.

How do you associate with "racism" my opposition to ESL writers posing as "Americans"? Is ESL a race? Is Asia a race? Is any particular country a race? If I state that I oppose ESL writers in AMERICA who pose as native English-speaking writers, does that make me "racist," too? if so, against what race?

You're an idiot.

For the record, I do not "believe" that I am a better writer than you. I KNOW I am.

Sep 5, 07, 05:02AM | #12
For the record, I do not "believe" that I am a better writer than you. I KNOW I am.

Throughout our conservations I've come to know that you think you KNOW a whole bunch of things. I'm really not surprised that you KNOW you're a better writer than me, but I sincerely doubt that you KNOW what you're talking about. ^_^

If you qualify native speakers of English as superior (in writing in English) to those who only have English as a second language due to them being born to a race that is generally native to a country that does not have English as its first language then you are discriminating against all people who don't have English as a 1st language as inferior writers. Sure they do not all belong to one race and neither do all native english speakers belong to a single race as well, but one can easily generalize on both ends.

The point of the matter is that you strongly discriminate against me and others like me simply because we weren't born to parents who were native english speakers, because we didn't go to an American school, and because we didn't live in America all our lives.

Sadly, you are obviously oblivious to the fact that all over the world, English is being taught and learned at expert levels. Native Mandarin, Arabic, Malay, Tagalog, and Hindi speakers continue to learn English well enough to rival native English speakers. You can't claim that you're better than us just because you're an American, or just because your toddler years were spent uttering "momma" & "dada" instead of "papa" & "mama" (Mandarin equivalent). If we can charge people less because we can afford to, that doesn't make our products inferior. It's not our fault you pay $1 there for what we only pay a quarter for here, is it?

LaviniaThreads: 4

Sep 5, 07, 01:24PM | #13
EW: 2 points

1. why sell yourself short? if you truly believe that the product you put out is equal to, or better than, more expensive products written by guaranteed native english speakers, why don't you charge more and improve your profit margin?

2. Not all discrimination is bad. you've abandoned the accusation of racism and moved into the more nuanced consideration of discriminating against individuals based upon their qualifications. that is a norm in the business world and will not change b/c of your posts. some examples:

a. you have a brain tumor. who do you want to operate: the first year intern or the head of surgery with 15 years experience?

b. you're a publisher wanting to put out a book on evolution. who do you select: the tenured, phd. prof of biology or the spunky first year grad assistant?

c. you're a headhunter for a top tennessee law firm. you have two candidates with exactly the same gpa and work experience. one graduated from harvard and one from SIU. who do you pick?

d. of course, there are some cases where employers will choose less qualified or experienced candidates to fill positions b/c they can pay them less and thereby decrease their operational costs. these cases include school systems that elect to hire first year teachers instead of a teacher with 10 years experience because they are required to pay the experienced writer more or the manufacturer that moves its plants to Asia so it can pay its new workers one tenth of what is demanded by unions in the U.S.

e. the hiring of more expensive, more qualified workers must be justified financially or a company will go out of business or adopt the practice of hiring less expensive personnel in order to remain competitive.

f. therefore, this debate really becomes a question of whether being a native English speaker trained within an American or British (and I'd suggest Australian) institution provides a demonstrable business advantage for essay companies and their clients. if enough qualified, ESL writers were available to work for the different essay writing companies and were capable of producing high quality work, then American and British writers would have to take a pay cut or be replaced. but that just hasn't happened. why do you think that's the case?

ok, this got too long, 2 points and too many subpoints. but my point is simple: i think that you're fighting a losing battle. the market would remove the demand for native english writers if there was no benefit to the additional qualifications. there are, no doubt, some very qualified non-native English speakers who are capable of producing fine work that would pass as being written by native English speakers. But my guess is that they are in the minority of ESL writers and that they are smart enough to work for the companies that pay more rather than those who pay less.

WritersBeware   Sep 5, 07, 01:51PM | #14
Quoting: Lavinia
But my guess is that they are in the minority of ESL writers and that they are smart enough to work for the companies that pay more rather than those who pay less.

That is 100% correct.

EW_writer would have peopel believe that he/she is the norm for ESL writers. That couldn't be further from the truth.

If ESL writers from foreign countries, in general, are equally as qualified and skilled as native English-speaking writers, such as Lavinia, why do your lying friends in the EW network blatantly deceive all American customers? What's the point? What's the advantage to Yuri, owner of EW? What not openly state, "We proudly hire ESL writers! Place your order now"?

Sep 5, 07, 02:09PM | #15
If ESL writers from foreign countries, in general, are equally as qualified and skilled as native English-speaking writers, such as Lavinia, why do your lying friends in the EW network blatantly deceive all American customers? What's the point?

well, let's not go overboard.
none match MY skill. =)

Sep 5, 07, 05:37PM | #16
See? It's a lot better when were all talking sense instead of talking bull. ^_^

1. why sell yourself short? if you truly believe that the product you put out is equal to, or better than, more expensive products written by guaranteed native english speakers, why don't you charge more and improve your profit margin?

As I explained earlier, lower prices at the same quality equates to more customers. Even if I didn't work for EW and just advertised here as a freelance writer, I'd still have the capacity to charge folks for lower wages than what someone in the U.S. would charge simply because my upkeep costs are much less. Call it comparative advantage.

Not all discrimination is bad. you've abandoned the accusation of racism and moved into the more nuanced consideration of discriminating against individuals based upon their qualifications. that is a norm in the business world and will not change b/c of your posts. some examples:

Not at all. Is getting to say "dadda" instead of "papa" a qualification? Although I did substantiate that ESL writers can be as qualified or even more so than native English speakers, I stand by what I said that WB is a nothing but a bigot against people whose racial background placed them in environments where English wasn't the first language. Sure it might not be under your strict definition of racism, but the fact is it is still an unjustified, uncivilized, and frankly cruel display.

a. Depends on who I can afford. ^_^

b. Depends on the fresh grad's skill. I mean, if I'm picking out a Doogie Howser of evolution, why not, right?

c. The one who does better in an interview. If they both do well, then yes I'll have to go with Harvard

The thing is, none of these examples accurately parallel to the discrimination that I'm talking about. You may be a non-English speaker at birth but a fluent speaker by senior prom. Still, you'd always have English as a second language because it's not the language you grew up with. Do you see what I mean?

therefore, this debate really becomes a question of whether being a native English speaker trained within an American or British (and I'd suggest Australian) institution provides a demonstrable business advantage for essay companies and their clients.

Correct!

if enough qualified, ESL writers were available to work for the different essay writing companies and were capable of producing high quality work, then American and British writers would have to take a pay cut or be replaced. but that just hasn't happened. why do you think that's the case?

If ESL writers in general wrote so badly, then no one would patronize the sites that let them work. I mean, why would you even pay $8/page for junk that you could've just written yourself? There has to be a strong base of writers working for such companies as ew for them to stay in business. Furthermore, if sites like ew only generated minimal sales, lanchaw bin would be out of the job since his/her employers wouldn't need to hire bashers.

See? Two can play that game. However neither of our statements directly support nor refute the thesis of the debate, which is being native to a language that is universally used automatically equates to superior writing skills in that language over individuals who are not native to the said language.

@WB

If ESL writers from foreign countries, in general, are equally as qualified and skilled as native English-speaking writers, such as Lavinia, why do your lying friends in the EW network blatantly deceive all American customers? What's the point? What's the advantage to Yuri, owner of EW? What not openly state, "We proudly hire ESL writers! Place your order now"?

Because of ******** bigots like you. ^_^

WritersBeware   Sep 5, 07, 05:56PM | #17
I stand by what I said that WB is a nothing but a bigot against people whose racial background placed them in environments where English wasn't the first language. Sure it might not be under your strict definition of racism, but the fact is it is still an unjustified, uncivilized, and frankly cruel display.

Are you suggesting that the average, ESL writer who works for EW is as qualified as me or Lavinia to write--professionally--in the English language?

What percentage of EW's ESL writers from Pakistan, India, Philippines, etc. would you estimate are equally or more qualified than either me or Lavinia?

WritersBeware   Sep 5, 07, 06:14PM | #18
If ESL writers in general wrote so badly, then no one would patronize the sites that let them work. I mean, why would you even pay $8/page for junk that you could've just written yourself? There has to be a strong base of writers working for such companies as ew for them to stay in business.

WRONG!

Third-rate, ESL, ripoof operations like EssayWriters.net manage to stay in business STRICTLY because of the extremely high turnover rate in the consumer base. Every semester, MILLIONS of new students enter the market, none of whom have any clue about your crooked employer's fraudulent advertising. You suck them in with prices that are 50-75% lower than the honest, American companies who actually type the TRUTH on their sites and only hire MA and PhD writers from America and Britain. You make the customers believe that you and your writers are American, which is part of your purposely deceptive business model. Once an unsuspecting student places an order and finally receives the garbage (often plagiarized) paper from one of yoru unqualified, ESL writers that you illegally passed off as "an American with a PhD," the customer is disgusted and never orders from you/EW again. Regardless, you got his/her money at least once, right? The sad part is that you make these wronged cuistomers not want to do business with ANY site in the industry, even the honest, original companies in America!

Because of ******** bigots like you. ^_^

Ah, now we get to the REAL matter at hand: your admitted FRAUD and the blatant MISREPRESENTATION of EssayWriters.net. You justify your FRAUD because you believe the entire, American public to be racist. You have the nerve to call ME a "racist"? That's the pot calling the kettle black, my prejudiced friend! The OTHER reason that you LIE to the American public is because you are well aware that your average, ESL writer delivers poor grammar, spelling, and word use.

Let's make one thing clear: I have no problem whatsoever with ESL writers. I do have a problem with ESL writers like you who are LIARS and deceive the American public every day. All you have to do is be honest about hiring ESL writers on all of your Web sites, and I will NEVER again type a single word in opposition to EssayWriters.net or their consumer-based sites (BestEssays.com, SuperiorPapers.com, etc.).

The ball is now in your court. Honesty or fraud--your choice. Whatever your choice, don't ***** and moan about the consequences.

Sep 5, 07, 08:05PM | #19
You justify your FRAUD because you believe the entire, American public to be racist.

O.o
How did you suddenly become the voice of America? I was referring to you and others like you who look at people with origins foreign to yours as inferior.

Third-rate, ESL, ripoof operations like EssayWriters.net manage to stay in business STRICTLY because of the extremely high turnover rate in the consumer base.

Let's get real here. Do you have stats to support your accusations? If a site really does spew out nothing but trash, it would most certainly be out of business within a short period of time. Word travels fast especially online and for certain the regular patrons of academic writing sites wouldn't buy from sites that don't provide them with quality work no matter how cheap their rates are. Personally (which means you may believe this or not), I have now have numerous return clients after less than a year of working for ew

even the honest, original companies in America!

Oh please don't claim moral ground. Like I said, if the only problem that you've got against sites like EW is that they lie about the nationality of their writers, that hardly compares with the moral gray area regarding honesty with respect to academic writing sites in general.

What percentage of EW's ESL writers from Pakistan, India, Philippines, etc. would you estimate are equally or more qualified than either me or Lavinia?

Gee... I don't know. How qualified are you? ^__^ Have you published materials in ISI recognized journals like MA, MSc, and PhD degree holders in India, Pakistan, and the Philippines are used to doing? How many articles are you able to submit a year? How many of those articles get published? How often do your works get cited? I don't know about Lavinia but seeing as you seem to spend nearly all your time working as a basher against companies that threaten the viability of your employers, I doubt that you have enough time to do legitimate research work.

Sep 6, 07, 01:10AM | #20
ugh so much to read. i hope you don't mind me skipping the line by line. if i missed anything really important i'll try to catch up later in the thread.

there are many elements to writing a good essay, such as subject knowledge, language knowledge and writing skill. it's not racist for American students to want writers educated in America to write their papers. the vernacular spelling and word choice will be different. the standards and expectations of different school systems will also differ. as a writer, i don't put in to write a British English paper and i frankly find it disingenous for a writer to attempt to pretend that such regional variations don't exist or to accuse those who acknowledge these differences as racist.

qualifications and education do matter. i didn't pull my examples out of thin air entirely. a publishing company interested in putting out a non-fiction book (serious nonfiction, not celebrity gossip or autobiographies etc) will always look for qualified authors, ie authors with creds, b/c that is what the public expects.

in the end, EW your posts give me cognitive dissonance. you appear intelligent and claim to be qualified, yet you work for and vociferously defend a company that periodically fails to pay its writers, makes up fraudulent reasons to deduct from their pay and also lies to its customers. why do you support them? it doesn't add up.

WritersBeware   Sep 6, 07, 02:02AM | #21
why do you support them? it doesn't add up.

He's already slipped up. He inadvertantly referred to EssayWriters.net as "we," if I recall correctly. If he denies this fact, I will be glad to take the time to reference his own post for him.

This guy continues to suggest that I work for some essay company. Yeah, right! Does he provide any proof whatsoever? Nope, he sure doesn't.

I will not reveal my credits here. That would be quite stupid of me. I will also not allow him to change the subject or redirect my question. The matter at hand involves the following:

* writing skill in the English language;
* proper grammar/style/punctuation/spelling in the English language;
* cultural familiarity with American clientele;
* honesty with clients.

Does the average ESL writer for EW score highly (or even moderately) in all of these areas? Absolutely not.

I ask again, with no desire to read another side-stepping answer: is the average, ESL writer who works for EW as qualified as me or Lavinia to write--professionally--in the English language?

What percentage of EW's ESL writers from Pakistan, India, Philippines, etc. are equally or more qualified than either me or Lavinia?

Sep 6, 07, 02:23AM | #22
there are many elements to writing a good essay, such as subject knowledge, language knowledge and writing skill. it's not racist for American students to want writers educated in America to write their papers.

True, but I still call it racist when a writer (or would-be writer in the case of lanchaw bin) tries to discredit fellow writers by simply attacking their heritage, the language they grew up in, and the economy of their country.

qualifications and education do matter. i didn't pull my examples out of thin air entirely. a publishing company interested in putting out a non-fiction book (serious nonfiction, not celebrity gossip or autobiographies etc) will always look for qualified authors, ie authors with creds, b/c that is what the public expects.

I absolutely agree. The thing is, are you saying that a PhD earned in India, Japan, or Malaysia is inferior to one earned in the U.S. or Britain? Are the folks who earn them automatically less adept at writing non-fictional papers in English?

in the end, EW your posts give me cognitive dissonance. you appear intelligent and claim to be qualified, yet you work for and vociferously defend a company that periodically fails to pay its writers, makes up fraudulent reasons to deduct from their pay and also lies to its customers. why do you support them? it doesn't add up.

Because I've gotten paid every single time, and all your explanations and all of lanchaw bin's irrelevant accusations won't change that. I deliver excellent products and get paid enough for them and that's what matters to me. I've got no love for ew any more than I've got any love for the other employers I work freelance for, it's all just cold hard math. I love my day job and its a heckuva lot more prestigious but in my country, you can't cash that in a bank.

Sep 6, 07, 02:36AM | #23
I ask again, with no desire to read another side-stepping answer: is the average, ESL writer who works for EW as qualified as me or Lavinia to write--professionally--in the English language?

What percentage of EW's ESL writers from Pakistan, India, Philippines, etc. are equally or more qualified than either me or Lavinia

Why should you and Lavinia be the points of comparison? Who died and made you the lanchaw bin poobah of all academic writers? If you won't show us how qualified you really are, should the mere conservations that you make here be enough proof? It would be really sad if that's all you have to show for yourself.

What do you think Lavinia? Do you also believe that you're better than most of us ESL writers at writing non-fictional papers in English by virtue of your having English as a native language?

Sep 6, 07, 02:04PM | #24
What do you think Lavinia? Do you also believe that you're better than most of us ESL writers at writing non-fictional papers in English by virtue of your having English as a native language?

what is it with the personal baiting? it's a pathetic argumentative strategy. are you upset that i haven't given you anything to justify an accusation of racism yet?

how does one define better? in dollars and cents? if so, i guess i am better. I demand higher compensation and I get it. all other things being completely equal, i do believe that being a native American English speaker makes me a better writer for American English essays. Just as, I suspect, you would be better in writing for your own local population.

hey, I have an idea. Why don't I stick to writing for American audiences and you write for your own nation's population? No deal? I'm not surprised. American and British students have more money to spend, so instead of being honest about your background or catering to your local student population, your companies try to pass you off as a native English speaker in order to appeal to this more affluent consumer base and get more money.

but hey, i'll bite. if i'm doing a point by point comparison of just you and me based upon the little available information, i'd feel pretty comfortable making two points.

a. i'd say i'm more honest. i don't prop up a dishonest company by working with them and i don't condone their lying to the public. you, on the other hand, play this weird schizophrenic game in which you allow your bosses to lie about your qualifications and then you post on msgboards attempting to talk yourself up. an inferiority complex perhaps?

b. i'd also say i'm a tad more intelligent. i get paid 2-3x more than you for fullfillment of the same duties. i don't work for companies who reserve the right to penalize my pay and i don't work for companies that fail to pay regularly. all these demands and i still get plenty of work. how can that be? it can't be because of my qualifications and skill can it? heck, if you're right and i'm less qualified than you are, i'd say i'm looking like a marketing genius for getting my work better compensated.

i'd say the same thing to you that i'd say to any writer working for one of these crooks. get some self-respect and work for someone who treats you and the client professionally.

WritersBeware   Sep 6, 07, 08:40PM | #25
lanchaw bin

Sorry, but we Americans do not speak "idiot." What in the hell is a "lanchaw bin"? Is that some sort of insult in your home of Burundi?

hey, I have an idea. Why don't I stick to writing for American audiences and you write for your own nation's population? No deal? I'm not surprised. American and British students have more money to spend, so instead of being honest about your background or catering to your local student population, your companies try to pass you off as a native English speaker in order to appeal to this more affluent consumer base and get more money.

Lavinia, you hit the nail on the head. In fact, the entirety of your previous post leaves EW and his crooked associates at EssayWriters.net no wiggle room in ANY direction.

These crooks love American money and the unfortunate opportunity to perpetrate fraud that American e-commerce provides, swindling the American people at every turn.

Sep 6, 07, 10:15PM | #26
Sorry, but we Americans do not speak "idiot." What in the hell is a "lanchaw bin"? Is that some sort of insult in your home of Burundi?

It 's fookien. Sorta like what you use "chimp" for in your posts, although I'd say that this particular term fits you quite swell, lanchaw bin. ^_^

@ Lavinia

what is it with the personal baiting? it's a pathetic argumentative strategy. are you upset that i haven't given you anything to justify an accusation of racism yet?

I just thought you weren't as arrogant as lanchaw bin here to blatantly claim superiority over all of us ESL writers simply because of the circumstances of your birth and upbringing. I'm not baiting you and it's not an argumentative strategy, I just really find lanchaw bin's statements about ESL writers utterly offensive.

With regard to your two points, here's what I have to say:

a. I can't judge honesty. I don't care about what my bosses do so long as it gets orders in. It's not schizo for me to defend my abilities as an ESL writer. Like I said, ew's just a paycheck. I do my part and they do theirs. The important thing is that the end result makes customers happy and gets me paid. Maybe you are more honest than I am, maybe not, but I'm not here to prove one or the other.

b. If you really work in the states, of course you get twice to thrice or even more of what I get working here for doing the same work. That's only natural given the differences in the economies we operate in. I pay $1.10 for a burger, fries and a regular coke at McDonalds, how much do you pay? It evens out, doesn't it? Where being a tad smarter is concerned, I can't judge that either. I can tell you that I've got an MSc in Mathematics and that I topped our local board examinations, I can tell you that I regularly write for Institute for Scientific Information (ISI) recognized journals, I can list writing achievements in prfessional essay writing competitions which I just join for fun, but would my words matter over the internet when I can't supply proof since it will ruin my career? No they won't.

Here's the only message that I want to send out in this thread: The site in question based on lanchaw bin's conversation with its proprietor does seem below average, but that does not mean that ESL writers are less qualified to write essays in English than native English speakers. Acquiring excellent essay writing skills in English takes time and appropriate education but these can be acquired regardless of where you were born or where you grew up in.

WritersBeware   Sep 6, 07, 10:24PM | #27
I just thought you weren't as arrogant as lanchaw bin here to blatantly claim superiority over all of us ESL writers simply because of the circumstances of your birth and upbringing.

I didn't achieve my current position in life by being a shrinking violet. There is not a single, ESL writer on the planet who writes better copy than me in the English language. Equal? Maybe. Better? No. I'll accept any ESL writer's challenge.

WritersBeware   Sep 6, 07, 10:31PM | #28
that does not mean that ESL writers are less qualified to write essays in English than native English speakers

You happen to be a competent, ESL writer. Are 95% of the ESL writers in the essay industry as competent as you? Absolutely not.

I am a completely incompetent writer in the Pakistani language. Are 100% of native Urdu-speaking and USL writers more competent than me? You bet! Do I have a problem admitting that? Nope. Would I ever lie to the Pakistani public that I am a native Urdu-speaking writer? NEVER!

The differences between you and I are clear.

Sep 7, 07, 12:56AM | #29
I must admit, this is getting very frustrating (yet slightly amusing ^_^). Why do you insist on forwarding simplistic arguments that aren't nuanced to the issue? Since when did Urdu become a universal language? Since when has there been widespread efforts from countries all over the world to have their citizens read, write, and speak excellent Urdu? Jeez... I'm not even gonna try to explain it again 'cause I'm pretty sure that the smarter folks who read this thread get my point. >.<

What? You claim superiority by virtue of better grammar and writing style? and what else? spelling prowess? >.< Not only do you still completely lack evidence outside of your say-so to back yourself up on your claims, but the strengths that you so boast about aren't even those that matter most in essay writing. You make shallow analyses, use faulty examples, and generalize on issues much too prematurely. Sure you can do very well in making an essay someone else wrote sound a lot better but can you come up with brilliant ideas of your own all on your own? Reading what you write really makes me think otherwise. I doubt that you could even defend a formal thesis adequately to a competent enough panel. I don't mean to say these words to insult you (and yes, I call you lanchaw bin to insult you), but I really think you need to hear all of this.

WritersBeware   Sep 7, 07, 01:26AM | #30
I doubt that you could even defend a formal thesis adequately to a competent enough panel.

Nice try. I have a Ph.D. in English from U.C. Berkeley.

Next!

Sep 7, 07, 07:59AM | #31
Nice try. I have a Ph.D. in English from U.C. Berkeley.

Next!

How dramatic... (-_-);;;

Is your sudden sharing of this ASTOUNDING information supposed to make us all bow humbly down to your *cough cough* greatness? Haven't we already established that mere brandishing of credentials unsupported with proof is supposed to be worth squat? I was commenting on the seemingly shallow way that you argue and the faulty examples that you pull, should you saying:

I HAVE A Ph.D. in ENGLISH from BERKELEY!!!!

Supposed to make me think "Oh yeah.. he's got a Ph.D... he couldn't be incompetent... I mean.. he's got a Ph.D." >.<

and another thing:

You happen to be a competent, ESL writer. Are 95% of the ESL writers in the essay industry as competent as you? Absolutely not.

My inner statistician is sorely being hurt by your continued insistence to use numbers as though they mean anything. Have you met 95% of the ESL writers in the essay industry? Have you gathered data from even 10% of the ESL writers in the essay industry to support your assumptions? Do you even know what 10% of all ESL writers in the essay industry is?

piousPosts: 71

Sep 7, 07, 09:57AM | #32
My inner statistician is sorely being hurt by your continued insistence to use numbers as though they mean anything. Have you met 95% of the ESL writers in the essay industry? Have you gathered data from even 10% of the ESL writers in the essay industry to support your assumptions? Do you even know what 10% of all ESL writers in the essay industry is?

Assuming, for the sake of argument, that ESL writers are as good as EFL writers, Writers Beware's mainer point is the marketing deception perpetrated by sites such as Essaywriters.net. If your site, EW_writer, is so confident of the writing ability of its writers, then go flaunt that in Bestessays.com, Superiorpapers.com, DissertationsExperts.com, RushEssays.com, BestTermPaper.com, Essay-Paper.net and UniversalResearch.net and not claim the use of native English writers.

It's as simple as that. Your prolonged heated exchange with her is getting to be a drag. Lavinia's accusation of personal baiting as Essaywriters.net's damage containment strategy could just be correct.

WritersBeware   Sep 7, 07, 01:17PM | #33
Pious, he knows very well that I am referring to general concepts and general statistics. Believe me--he knows that I am correct, but admitting such would be tantamount to admitting that his EW buddies are thieving scoundrels.

Sep 7, 07, 07:18PM | #34
Quoting: pious
Assuming, for the sake of argument, that ESL writers are as good as EFL writers, Writers Beware's mainer point is the marketing deception perpetrated by sites such as Essaywriters.net.

I know and like I said, that's none of my concern. In marketing theory, no one can really judge any marketing strategy as being absolutely "fair". Where the law is concerned, yes there are criteria that could be followed but I'll leave that to lawyers and lawmakers. If ew really is breaking the law, then the aggrieved should file appropriate complaints and let the law take its course. I'm reacting the way I am simply because lanchaw bin here is too quick to type unfounded generalizations regarding ESL writers. Whether or not ew admits to the public that they hire ESL writers is none of my concern. Frankly, I don't even know how many writers in ew are ESL writers.

Pious, he knows very well that I am referring to general concepts and general statistics. Believe me--he knows that I am correct, but admitting such would be tantamount to admitting that his EW buddies are thieving scoundrels.

Now you're really showing blatant ignorance of academic research procedures. What the crap are "general statistics"? What are you correct about? That I'm better than 95% of all ESL writers? As flattered as I am that you think so I really don't think that your "general statistics" is worth anything more than the spit you say it with. Tell me lanchaw bin, what is it that you actually write for a living? Frankly, I really can't picture you as an authentic academic writer, a nice-sounding essayist yes, a relevant one, no.

piousPosts: 71

Sep 7, 07, 10:35PM | #35
I know and like I said, that's none of my concern. In marketing theory, no one can really judge any marketing strategy as being absolutely "fair". Where the law is concerned, yes there are criteria that could be followed but I'll leave that to lawyers and lawmakers. If ew really is breaking the law, then the aggrieved should file appropriate complaints and let the law take its course. I'm reacting the way I am simply because lanchaw bin here is too quick to type unfounded generalizations regarding ESL writers.

What law could possibly cover scam Internet operations based outside the United States? Precisely why there are anti-scam sites in the Web is that fact that scam operations can't be checked by current legal infrastructures. Everyone who has aired complaints here in EssayScam.com and elsewhere knows that--including unpaid, scammed writers of Essaywriters.net.

While scam sites can be beyond legal reach, they can be exposed here. You very well know that and that's why you and your cohorts have been ganging up on WritersBeware, the most vocal poster here.

Essaywriters admit to using ESL? How can that be when it is Essaywriters.net's marketing ploy to deceive prospective customers? The false claim of using 'native English writers' is written all over Bestessays.com, Superiorpapers.com, DissertationsExperts.com, RushEssays.com, BestTermPaper.com, Essay-Paper.net and UniversalResearch.net. Besides, the scammed writers of your company have been continually exposing that fact in this forum and in others.

Sep 7, 07, 11:46PM | #36
I know and like I said, that's none of my concern. In marketing theory, no one can really judge any marketing strategy as being absolutely "fair". Where the law is concerned, yes there are criteria that could be followed but I'll leave that to lawyers and lawmakers. If ew really is breaking the law, then the aggrieved should file appropriate complaints and let the law take its course. I'm reacting the way I am simply because lanchaw bin here is too quick to type unfounded generalizations regarding ESL writers.

how can you possibly claim moral relativism as a defense when you accuse WB of racism? your company props up that very discriminatory system that you mock WB for when it lies about your qualifications. you're directly supporting that system by working for them. frankly, i think companies like yours make ESL writers look even worse than the present system of discrimination that you're apparently trying to overcome. your company says ESL writers are inferior to native English writers in its marketing and therefore reinforces that discrimination. In addition, your company makes ESL writers look not only incompetent, but unscrupulous and dishonest too.

seriously, that's ridiculous. would you work for a company that claims to only hire white people? do you figure that would be an issue for the lawyers to sort out? how can you not see the contradiction? it's the same application of the racist accusation but for some reason you only think it applies to people who don't pay you. it's exactly that level of hypocracy that prevents potentially sympathetic people like myself from defending you. it's doesn't matter anymore if you're a good writer or not.

WritersBeware   Sep 8, 07, 01:17AM | #37
Tell me lanchaw bin, what is it that you actually write for a living? Frankly, I really can't picture you as an authentic academic writer, a nice-sounding essayist yes, a relevant one, no.

I probably make more per year in bank interest than you do in salary--before taxes. What you THINK means nothing to me.

WritersBeware   Sep 8, 07, 01:22AM | #38
your company says ESL writers are inferior to native English writers in its marketing

I have addressed this fact numerous times. EW_writer, by your definition, is EssayWriters.net not a "racist" organization? Why do you refer to me as a "racist" because I oppose ESL liars, yet you work for a company that insults foreign writers in public?

Sep 8, 07, 08:17AM | #39
how can you possibly claim moral relativism as a defense when you accuse WB of racism?

The world isn't a perfect place. As I've said plenty times before, they're a paycheck and a considerably fat one at that. With what I'm earning from them, I'll be able to pay for my wedding and afford a house by the end of the year, cash. The latter is something that would have taken me considerably longer to accomplish. The implications of their advertisements are negligible where I'm concerned. ESL writers can stand up for themselves to put overbearing, insufferable racists in their proper place as what you've seen happened here with lanchaw bin. Throughout the course of our conversation I highlighted her gross ineptitude at academic writing, I've exposed how shallow her style of argumentation is and how she is at most, a glorified grammar and style checker. I ask her what she writes for a living and all she could do is brag about her paycheck. How substantive is that to rebut my claim that she doesn't seem to have what it takes to write original formal academic papers. I won't discuss the blow by blow details as you could always read through the thread to see. I won't expect most to actually agree with me on this coz hey, this is essayscam.org., you're supposed to hate ANYONE who says "I work for so and so non-U.S. writing site and get paid" >.<

Still, I've taken great pleasure in posting here again. I easily get addicted to word wars and I'm dorky enough to save my victories in a private blog to show my friends. Sadly, I don't get paid for this and frankly, it's high time I get back to finishing some non-ew writing for my day job. Coincidentally lanchaw bin, I'll be working on a paper about the incompetent use of statistical terms by supposed academic professionals. It's not termed exactly like that of course but you get the idea, right? ^_^

Yes, this means I'll be signing off yet again. I hope you've all enjoyed our conservations <---hahaha! as much as I have. ^_^ Toodles.

p.s. yes, I can almost read what you're about to reply. :p

Sep 8, 07, 11:26AM | #40
if you think this is a verbal victory for you, then you're just deluding yourself.

you do a real disservice to the term "racism" by using it in such a flippant and transparent manner. way to entrench the very system you claim to oppose.

i guess discrimination is ok if it comes with a paycheck.

1  2  3  4  5  6  »»