Forum / Essay Services / answers: 21

academicwritersonline.com

WritersBeware  
Jun 9, 2011, 07:38PM | #
writemyessaytoday.com = garbage

WritersBeware  
Jun 9, 2011, 07:42PM | #
essaybrah:
You've never been scammed by writemyessaytoday.com.

You're damn right. If I were a student, I would never send a penny to you. Your site is filled with blatant lies and misrepresentations.

essaybrah:
Why is everyone in here so negative ?

Why do you willingly break forum rules by advertising your garbage?

Jun 9, 2011, 07:46PM | #
WritersBeware:

You're damn right. If I were a student, I would never send a penny to you. Your site is filled with blatant lies and misrepresentations.

essaybrah:
Why is everyone in here so negative ?

Why do you willingly break forum rules by advertising your garbage?

Reply Quote

Didn't know it was against forum rules. Sorry won't happen again.

How is my site full of blatant lies and misrepresentations? You've never received an essay from me.

WritersBeware  
Jun 9, 2011, 07:47PM | #
essaybrah:
How is my site full of blatant lies and misrepresentations?

Do you really want me to go there? I doubt it.

Jun 10, 2011, 01:53AM | #
essaybrah
The content of your website is so poor that you cannot be trusted for a reliable writing service. Although you have been very careful in writing very select content, it is a fact. I know you'd stubbornly ask for evidence.

Here it is.

We will follow-up**

Now, I won't tell you what's wrong with this phrase. It's your job to find out. However, we all understand the kind of writing services you can provide.

PS: Recommending, promoting personal business is not allowed on this forum. So please, beat it.

Jun 10, 2011, 10:39AM | #
MeoKhan:
essaybrah
The content of your website is so poor that you cannot be trusted for a reliable writing service. Although you have been very careful in writing very select content, it is a fact. I know you'd stubbornly ask for evidence.

Here it is.

We will follow-up**

Now, I won't tell you what's wrong with this phrase. It's your job to find out. However, we all understand the kind of writing services you can provide.

PS: Recommending, promoting personal business is not allowed on this forum. So please, beat it.

Thanks for catching that mistake. I appreciate it. I made the necessary changes. I just launched recently and WP doesn't have a 'park option' so the 'under construction' phase is visible to the public.

Any suggestions like that are very helpful.

I've already taken note of the anti-promotion policy :)

Thanks Khan

Jun 10, 2011, 10:48AM | #
gargoyle:
Does anyone know if academicwritersonline.com is a trustworthy company?

Gargoyle, I agree with essaybrah that it is best to go by recommendations. I have never heard of the company you cite, so cannot comment on how trustworthy they are. Just make sure you do your homework before selecting who to go with. Good luck.

Jun 11, 2011, 12:37PM | #
Essaybrah's sample has numerous errors. I ran it through Grammarly:

" I have always felt strongly that we don't 1 ( do not ) need unions at Wal-Mart... . 2 ( . ) The
partnership we have at 3 ( in, on ) Wal-Mart which includes profit sharing, incentive
bonuses, discount stock purchase plans, and a genuine effort to involve the associates
in the business so we can pull together works better for both sides than any situation
I know of involving unions." 4 These are the words of Sam Walton, the founder of Wal-Mart.
In the last decade 5 the retailer has been challenged by many of its employees who are leaning
towards unionization. The corporate giant traditionally shuns its workers from unionizing and has
gone as far as subtly getting rid of employees who advocate the cause. Unionizing typically
allows the voices of employees to be heard and while improving their working conditions . 6
( . ) 7 Wal-Mart begs to differ and feels that unionizing is nothing more than a cult-like organization.
They believe that the current conditions allow associates to be part of the bigger corporate
picture. 8 The question is not which system is better, but rather how ethical it is for Wal-Mart
to prevent employees from unionizing. 9 There have been a few stores that have been able to unionize, but the scenario is incredibly rare.

Writing issues in this paragraph:
1 Contraction use
2 Review this sentence for punctuation errors
3 Review this sentence for preposition use
4 No comma before coordinating conjunction.
5 Comma-mark missing where expected.
6 Review this sentence for punctuation errors
7 No comma before coordinating conjunction.
8 Sentence contains an incomplete comparison.
9 Sentence contains an incomplete comparison.

pheelyks  
Jun 11, 2011, 01:23PM | #
Here are some problems with Twig:

1) He has to use Grammarly to check a writing sample
2) He can't tell where Grammarly has made mistakes, pointing out errors that don't exist
3) He can't tell where Grammarly has made even more significant errors, failing to catch errors that do exist
4) He seems incapable of grasping the fact that in addition to outright errors, essaybrah's writing is just plain poor
5) He's a scamming ESL writer that is far worse than essaybrah

pheelyks  
Jun 11, 2011, 01:25PM | #
essaybrah:
Twig
Thanks Twig appreciate the suggestion!

It wasn't a suggestion. You know they have dictionaries online now, right? You can look up those big words before you use them incorrectly in trying to promote your writing business, which would help you look like less of a dumbass.

That is a suggestion, by the way.

Jun 11, 2011, 01:27PM | #
Twig:
Essaybrah's sample has numerous errors. I ran it through Grammarly:

Hey Grammarly,

I just realized the majority of the 'errors' were from quoted text from an actual source. If a quoted source has errors I leave them as they are. As I believe, that is the point of pulling a 'direct' quote, leaving it as is.

Jun 11, 2011, 01:29PM | #
pheelyks:
It wasn't a suggestion. You know they have dictionaries online now, right? You can look up those big words before you use them incorrectly in trying to promote your writing business, which would help you look like less of a dumbass.

That is a suggestion, by the way.

Y u mad tho?

Forum / Essay Services /

14 users online in the last hour