EssayDirectory - best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [14]  
  help    or 
Forum / Essay Services /

Academic knowledge promoting reviews

vishkanyaThreads: 1

Oct 13, 10, 11:14PM | #1
Look at the following website. Having realised they are taking a real bollocking from ex researchers academic knowledge have created at least 3 fake ID's pretending to be genuine writers and have left rave reviews for themselves.

freeindex.co.uk/profile(academic-knowledge)_119997.htm

All 3 accounts (Andy g, Nina Glass and Aaron steele) joined and left the reviews on sept 2nd. I think that's clear evidence that they created the accounts themselves at the same time hoping to rescue their fading image :)

CarlyThreads: 1
 Company Representative
Oct 14, 10, 08:47AM | #2
Hi,

The reviews are not fake. We asked our writers if they would like to post a review on the site and obviously some of them did!

The writers we asked are real and were not obliged or pressured to write a review. We also did not tell them to write good or bad reviews, they wrote their own honest reviews of working for us.

We are happy to receive feedback/reviews from writers. Good reviews let us know what we are doing right, and bad reviews let us know where we need to make improvements.

All the best.

vishkanyaThreads: 1

Oct 14, 10, 09:04AM | #3
They created usernames and reviews all on the same day. Too big a coincidence don't you think

BEWAREOFAKThreads: 1

Oct 14, 10, 10:31AM | #4
I've looked at the site and i agree with vishkanya. I think they are fake. The dates aside which on their own are highly suspicious, look at the similarity of the writing - Most start with "I have worked" and the second sentence is " I have found"' . All the reviews state the word "client" whereas there are so many alternatives ie customer, buyer, purchaser etc.

Both the dates and the language/choice of words show that they have been written by one person most likely from academic knowledge.