EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / answers: 4

Academic knowledge promoting reviews

Oct 13, 2010, 11:14PM | #
Look at the following website. Having realised they are taking a real bollocking from ex researchers academic knowledge have created at least 3 fake ID's pretending to be genuine writers and have left rave reviews for themselves.

freeindex.co.uk/profile(academic-knowledge)_119997.htm

All 3 accounts (Andy g, Nina Glass and Aaron steele) joined and left the reviews on sept 2nd. I think that's clear evidence that they created the accounts themselves at the same time hoping to rescue their fading image :)

Oct 14, 2010, 08:47AM | #
Hi,

The reviews are not fake. We asked our writers if they would like to post a review on the site and obviously some of them did!

The writers we asked are real and were not obliged or pressured to write a review. We also did not tell them to write good or bad reviews, they wrote their own honest reviews of working for us.

We are happy to receive feedback/reviews from writers. Good reviews let us know what we are doing right, and bad reviews let us know where we need to make improvements.

All the best.

Oct 14, 2010, 10:31AM | #
I've looked at the site and i agree with vishkanya. I think they are fake. The dates aside which on their own are highly suspicious, look at the similarity of the writing - Most start with "I have worked" and the second sentence is " I have found"' . All the reviews state the word "client" whereas there are so many alternatives ie customer, buyer, purchaser etc.

Both the dates and the language/choice of words show that they have been written by one person most likely from academic knowledge.

Forum / Essay Services /

This thread is closed.
29 users online in the last hour