EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [12]  
  help    or 
Forum / Essay Services /

Academia Research, and low CPP rates

InnovatorThreads: 5
 Writer
Aug 29, 12, 08:33AM | #1
Academia Research pays writers peanuts! How can a professional writer work for $ 2 per page? I wonder what clients can expect from a writer who works for less than $ 5 per page. I have an account with them, but will never apply for an order. This is slave labor!

forumregulatorThreads: 1

Aug 29, 12, 11:05AM | #3
A few years ago (3 to be precise) when I joined this industrsy $10 was the average with those paying $8 per page coming across as being mean. I also remember EW being ridiculed for paying writers a range of between $4 and $5 during the low season. Well, I thought it couldn't get worse but I was wrong because it now appears that $5 is a decent pay for the high season and $2 for the low season. This industry will never shock me and in fact I am waiting to see them paying in the order of cents. Meanwhile, the poor client continues to pay the same high rates as they did when the cpp rates were high.

Paul37Threads: 1
 Writer
Aug 29, 12, 12:11PM | #4
FR, it's only the crappy offshore companies that pay such low rates to writers. Avoid them and you won't have any problems. It's not rocket science.