EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [1]      
Forum / Writing Tutorial / answers: 34

The Truth Behind writerighteam.com

Oct 11, 2011, 03:25PM | #1
Please beware of HK (director of writerighteam.com)

I would like to share an incidence with all the fellow writers where I was duped of thousands of dollars by HK /writerighteam.com.

I was hired as a writer in May 2011. My writer ID was 375. It's been almost 5 months now and I haven't been paid in full yet. Even after several reminders she made only partial payments.

She hired me and made the first payment well in time to gain my confidence and after that she'll start making excuses every day to delay the payments. In my case, her list of excuses included:

1. I am in a hospital.
2. I have got a broken hand.
3. I have got a cancerous tumour.
4. SWREG is racist against Asian countries which causes delay in payments.
5. Technical failure in Western Union and Money gram system.
6. Intermediary bank is holding money illegally.

Upon requesting, she promised me to send the transaction records (Money gram/western union) but neither the payment nor the copy of transaction has ever been received by me.
Moreover, at last, she threatened to press charges against me if I speak about her wrong doings in public forum/clients.

I did 29 orders for her and she has made the payment for a few orders only and rest of them are still unpaid. She owes me thousands of dollars.

These incidents have shaken my trust in not only writerighteam.com but also the whole Oxbridge researchers group which comprises of:

aussiessayist.com
hdessays.com
thessayist.com
awessayist.com
oxbridgelibrary.com
ukessayist.com
oxbridge-researchers.org
usessayist.com
writerighteam.com

I request all the writers to take care while dealing with HK. I would not recommend anyone to work with them. I would also request the students take care while hiring them for their projects.

Please feel free to contact me if anyone wants to share/discuss it further.

pheelyks  
Nov 14, 2011, 11:16AM | #5
Oy.

Dec 28, 2011, 11:32PM | #6
Writer375 don't worry, I am also their writer and very soon I will update you and tell you everything including "Gilbert's story". Truly you warned us not to write for them but I ignored. I have already filed the case against her and we are just waiting for our lawyer to arrive from Italy this week. Please writer375 give me your email address and phone number through this email: kibcham@gmail.com.

Jan 16, 2012, 10:41PM | #7
This is very good advice. I am another writer that has not been paid for accepted and completed work since last October. I have now closed down their account and made a note of their other Companies. As professional writers we should block all dealings with this outfit. It's good to know I am not the only person that acted in good faith here. Fortunately she only owed me a few hundred dollars before I put a stop to working with them.

Apr 9, 2012, 04:09PM | #8
Been there, done that :). I completed about 10 orders for Writerighteam and hardly received payment for 2. The list of excuses provided to me were exactly the same. I wouldn't have minded so much if she had come right out and told me that my papers were crap. That, I can live with. But she kept coming up with more and more outrageous excuses, some of which literally made me think that she was on her death bed. After a point, I no longer wanted to even think about it as I realised what a fool I had been and I decided to cut my losses. Overall, I would say I was cheated out of around 700$ (which according to H was sent to me multiple times - through post, through courier, through paypal, you name it - but each time mysteriously failed to reach me). I know some company representative might now pop up and say my work was crappy but I have several mails in which she has called my work flawless and a screenshot which shows I was a gold writer. Moreover, the quality of my work is hardly the point, I am just trying to highlight their modus operandi :)

Apr 9, 2012, 05:03PM | #9
I think I posted the message a bit late. After I checked a few more threads, I realised that they are probably out of business now, their websites aren't working at any rate. I hope that's the case. After all, karma's a *****. Sorry for resurrecting what was probably a dead topic..

Apr 9, 2012, 08:44PM | #10
poornima:
Been there, done that :). I completed about 10 orders for Writerighteam and hardly received payment for 2. The list of excuses provided to me were exactly the same. I wouldn't have minded so much if she had come right out and told me that my papers were crap. That, I can live with.

You ever get the one about the Superdupersecure "category 4" MoneyGram transactions that are so secret that even MG's official representatives who answer questions sent via the MG website believe don't exist?

poornima:
I think I posted the message a bit late. After I checked a few more threads, I realised that they are probably out of business now, their websites aren't working at any rate. I hope that's the case. After all, karma's a *****. Sorry for resurrecting what was probably a dead topic..

Damn. Guess that means I won't be getting all those great jobs she promised about writing books for her at the new company that WriteRightTeam was re-opening as shortly. Maybe her chauffer "James" knows something about it. I'll drop by the "Trump building right across from Central Park" one of these days and ask them about the Egyptian jet-setter whose family owns the penthouse they built for James on the roof of the building.
Highly-experienced professional writer located in NYC. JD (Law) from NYLS. nycfreelancewriter.homestead.com/services.html

Apr 10, 2012, 08:25AM | #11
FreelanceWriter:
You ever get the one about the Superdupersecure "category 4" MoneyGram transactions that are so secret that even MG's official representatives who answer questions sent via the MG website believe don't exist?

Umm, no, I was probably not important enough to warrant such security measures. In fact, around 6 or 7 times, my money was put in plain envelopes (hidden between papers, of course) and sent to me by regular post to "avoid service charges".

Don't even talk about all those glorious lost opportunities. I was actually going to be hired to do SEO optimization for all their websites, write a book for them, take over the administrative end of the business and get paid around 2000$/mo for just being li'l old amazing me. I think I'm gonna cry....

Apr 10, 2012, 04:17PM | #12
poornima:
sent to me by regular post to "avoid service charges".

This is incredible!

You don't need to feel like crying. Bad things happen to everyone. Look out to the opportunity that's coming.

Apr 10, 2012, 05:16PM | #14
MeoKhan:
You don't need to feel like crying. Bad things happen to everyone. Look out to the opportunity that's coming.

LOL, I was being sarcastic. You don't think I really believed all that nonsense, do you :). Her claims of giving me advance money, bonus etc is hardly different from the spam mails we all get from some war widow in Nigeria who's decided to leave all her money to us due to some inexplicable reason. H had absolutely no reason to give me any extra money or job or whatever...and neither was I expecting her to. It was just her tactics to stop people from being rude, although I am completely at a loss to understand her overall purpose behind the entire saga.

Apparently, she sent me the money through regular post because it was the only way due to "new banking regulations". When I asked her what those new banking regulations were, she said she would send me the details. When I pointed out that I was receiving payment from other sources perfectly well through western union and paypal, she said she would send me the screenshot of the errors she got when she tried to make a transaction. Obviously, all the screenshots and details must have vanished somewhere along the way and so did the money because I never received any (even though she claimed to have resent it atleast 6-7 times)

Apr 11, 2012, 05:29AM | #15
poornima:
(even though she claimed to have resent it atleast 6-7 times)

Cheats usually employs the delaying tactic when they do business. This is my observation. However, I am sure H is one of the most cunning cheats because she kept (as different people on this forum have reported) everyone dangling in the air with her excuses and lies. I am sure she has tremendous energy to do that all the time.

Apr 17, 2012, 04:12PM | #16
Alok Grover - why have you not posted the essays you wrote? Ashamed?
If there was ever a liar Alok (375), your it.
Please prove that you deserve payment by posting the plagiarised off-topic trash you wrote (not to mention the empty docs you posted to the completed section).

Be a man and do it. Or are you a eunuch?

Apr 17, 2012, 04:16PM | #17
One post only? Where's the update?
Kitai - have you fallen off the face of the earth you worthless Kenyan writer ( do you want to tell the forum members how you lied about your nationality, etc). Better yet, tell them about your experience with your Ministry of Labour when we reported you :)

Apr 17, 2012, 04:19PM | #18
Poormina - JOKE. All you ever did was upload promo articles written by our real writers. You weren't even good at that, we're you. Failure hurts, doesn't it?

Apr 17, 2012, 04:38PM | #19
Aah, glad to see that you are finally out of the hospital...considering your numerous ailments, surgeries and what nots. The fact that you really think anyone still believes you is a Joke. But anyway, here you go....

You don't have to worry about my failures, look after yourself. After all, you have been on the death bed so many times now.

Orders
Orders

Apr 17, 2012, 04:46PM | #20
Hah. Just as I said ... Associated content articles' uploads and a junior school history paper. Site news, idiot, does not indicate that the order is yours.

If you recall, I told you I will give you two days to take all the screenshots you want before deactivating your account :)

I didn't know people die of ulcers or a broken bone. Thanks for telling me. My stupid doctor failed to mention any of that to me.

Did you notice that your payable amount was only $450? Could it be for work which was only SEEMINGLY DONE?

Apr 17, 2012, 04:52PM | #22
Talking about idiots, have you seen all the comments on the multiple threads regarding what people think about you? I really do not have the time to waste on stupid, jobless characters like you. Rant all you want, just know that noone believes you. You did not give me any time to take any screenshots, I requested you to close my id because I was so sick and tired of your site. I have given up on the money long back, I have nothing to gain by arguing with scam artists like you.....I have around 200 mails of urs proving it. And I am sure many others do too. If you really think anyone believes you now, you need to get yourself checked into a mental hospital. Like I said, you can go on ranting, I do not have time to humor scam artists.

Apr 17, 2012, 04:56PM | #23
Yes it does
Associated content - 2 orders
Free-press-release - 2 orders
History - 1 order
Prlog - 2 orders

Even though I'm on my deathbed, I've not lost my mind yet. Or, is there an association between ulcers and senility? I'm sure your witch doctor would know.

pheelyks  
Apr 17, 2012, 04:59PM | #25
WRT:
Even though I'm on my deathbed

Poor, poor H. Wasting time on essayscam from her deathbed.

Apr 17, 2012, 05:28PM | #27
I can probably dig up the details of all the orders too but frankly speaking I don't have the patience. In any case, all the orders are unpaid for. First, it was just 1 order that I completed..when I posted the screenshot, it became 2...again when I posted the screenshot, it became 7 but all are useless..... Wonder why i got the "gold" status then. You say you are not senile, but i seriously doubt it. Your actions are beyond the comprehension of sanity. I, for one, have better things to do with my time than dig through my old mails and post evidence against every lie you utter because frankly, you are incapable of anything else. Go on ranting on all the threads, obviously you have nothing better to do. Cheers....

Apr 17, 2012, 05:34PM | #28
I can see how you are having so much "fun". Arguing with people who think you are crazy must really be fun in your world. Continue to have fun.....

Apr 17, 2012, 06:00PM | #29
Nice try :) are you seriously posting mass mailed order notifications and claiming them as yours? Good luck finding any who'd believe you ... Sad, truly sad.

Why have you scratched out "Dear Poormina Rao"?

Do you not know what a mass mail new order notification is? The last line warning writers not to pick up/apply for the order unless they are qualified should have given you a clue.

Go back to your Filipino EW.

pheelyks  
Apr 17, 2012, 06:21PM | #30
WRT:
Yes, according to Dr Puma, I'm on my deathbed.

I'm inclined to believe you told people this, given the number of confirming sources, the other crazy stories, and the fact that poormina is actually trying to post evidence while all you have are half-sensical rants.

Apr 18, 2012, 11:33AM | #32
Listen you absolute moron, match the order details with the orders in my list. You said none of them were actual orders so I posted evidence that it was. I am claiming that they were mine because they are there in my orders list, just match the order numbers...I know you are senile but try using your brains for once. I know you don't have a penny in your name to pay me and I am not going to dignify any of your idiotic messages with a reply anymore but I am sure anyone with half a brain can see things for what they are.
By the way, I have never been to Phillipines in my life..when people are senile they often tend to confuse things so no hard feelings there.

Apr 18, 2012, 12:10PM | #33
My mistake. Forgot that you were Indian.
All orders, apart from two in the screenshots (referred to in my earlier mail) were taken away.

From now on - you don't exist. Last every reply to you.

Apr 19, 2012, 10:40AM | #35
editor75:
WRT, you couldn't just slink away, could you?

You must have underestimated her pride, you forgot that she could block some country's ip addresses and not worry about it. I am surprised she didn't expand her list of victims among her former cronies. Only one of her victims surprises me.

Forum / Writing Tutorial /

31 users online in the last hour