EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 180 - page 3 of 5

Writing for Academic Knowledge

Mar 18, 2010, 12:35PM | #81
WritersBeware:
if you have any business sense

Well, that eliminates the psycho . . . .

Yes, very true.

I can easily spot rivals posting as disgruntled customers or writers a mile off.

I've never bothered with any of that, and personally after reading a lot about relationship management, I'd rather put my efforts into trying to make things better for our customers.

Today one of our Marketing team is placing an order as a secret shopper with one of our OWN companies to rate the service he gets. He sits and reads all chat logs from the live chat and reports back on how they can help solve problems better next time. Another guy is working with a couple of writers to improve the system for our writing team. And that's only the stuff going on in my office, in my vicinity.

My point is, what on earth is the point in just trying to slag off other companies when your effort can be much better spent trying to improve your own and make it the best in the industry? Best in the industry = a lot of orders.

Do you know why? Cus it's too hard and they'd rather do the easiest option and try and make everyone else look crap. Hahaha it's pointless.

Mar 18, 2010, 12:36PM | #82
Modmuff:
Rather unlike the 'legits' you represent eh WRT... You never tell the truth or fulfill your bonds. And I KNOW who you are and which company you represent. Oh yeah!

Out of interest, what company do you think he represents?

Mar 18, 2010, 01:26PM | #83
Carly:

Psycho's post was a response to my statement that you guys satisfy your bonds. To date, Psycho has linked me to several companies ... clueless, brain dead, maniacal lunatic :)

Mar 19, 2010, 02:19AM | #85
Carly:

Yes WRT - answer Carly's question.

Carly - My response was a reply to the LIBEL AND LIES of WRT by stating that unlike AA, I and 'my companies' do not satisfy my bond'. I own NO essay companies, and certainly not scam ones. I see you, however, are so dim you just believe an accusation of a known liar here as fact. Not very professional that eh Carly? Are all AA's writers as believing as you? Is 'evidence' for you just some lie written in this forum? Tsss....

I have asked the mods repestedly to remove the lies and libel spouted by WRT and his mummy the lunatic WB, but they do not - why? because this site is NOT regulated properly and is thus not legitimate. I suggest that any essay companies posting here does so just to try and desperately promote itself - some, like those WRT and WB are associated with, use posters here to disparage any legitimate site they choose. So actually, this site is tanatamount to a 'scam'.

Carly - it's a shame someone from a company like yours feels the needs to lie and libel posters here and copy WRT, WB et al. I am NOT a rival and I am NOT a former writer or customer for AA. Asssuming makes you one BIG ASS, Carleeee....

Y'know, I can spot common, undereducated bimbos a mile off too...

My opinion that charging writers 300% fines is immoral and greedy of AA is an opinion shared by many. You yourself admit that your own terms and conditions are legally wrong. You yourself admit - in effect - that you agree with students handing in bought essays as their own work (or, as someone pointed out, you would not worry about fining writers...); you yourself admit that you have 'got the balance' wrong by always siding with customers - so no wonder so many writers loathe AA and AK and their fines.

By the way, please admit Carleeee that your guarantees are worthless - because it is up to the writers to pay them to customers, and not AA - so if the writers refuse to pay then the customer is the one who has to chase them and spend money on legal action. Some of us read small print Carleeee, and not just silly relationship management tomes (which must be pretty bad if the way you treat writers is anything to go by).

AA is in trouble and you know it.

Mar 19, 2010, 03:10AM | #86
Carly:
Best in the industry = a lot of orders.

Actually not true at all. A complete fallacy.

This managerialist corporate mentality is the same as the one shared by trash TV companies who only care about ratings, or by fast food outlets who have no love of food and serve cheap trash.

Best in the industry is NOT the same of the most popular. Quality DOES NOT equal quantity. Or do you think McDonalds serves better food than an excellent restaurant?

I think you need to read a few more of those books Carly - try ones without pictures this time eh...

DOH!!!

Mar 19, 2010, 05:21AM | #87
To be honest, I find your ramblings a little hard to comprehend.

Modmuff:
I see you, however, are so dim you just believe an accusation of a known liar here as fact.

I simply asked which company you think WRT represents. I was wondering if it was AA because obviously I'd firmly know that was untrue.

That was literally it.

Mar 19, 2010, 05:24AM | #88
Modmuff:
Actually not true at all. A complete fallacy.

I owe you an apology, Psycho. As you appear completely unaware of their status within the UK market, it seems that you were telling the truth all along: you are not connected to this industry and know nothing about it. So ... what are you doing here? Why are you going on and on about an industry you are not connected to and have no knowledge of?

Mar 19, 2010, 05:25AM | #89
Modmuff:
Carly - it's a shame someone from a company like yours feels the needs to lie and libel posters here and copy WRT, WB et al. I am NOT a rival and I am NOT a former writer or customer for AA. Asssuming makes you one BIG ASS, Carleeee....

I never assumed any of this, I never said any of this.

Modmuff:
Y'know, I can spot common, undereducated bimbos a mile off too...

The phrase in which you're referring too, which I said above, wasn't even directed at you. I was talking about the person who started the thread. Undereducated? I have a degree and am about to embark on a Masters degree too. Bimbo? What makes you think that? A little unjust, don't you think? I'm not even blond, hahaha.

Mar 19, 2010, 05:27AM | #90
Carly:
I simply asked which company you think WRT represents. I was wondering if it was AA because obviously I'd firmly know that was untrue.

According to Psycho, I own all companies I defend as legit :)

Mar 19, 2010, 07:30AM | #91
Carly:
I can easily spot rivals posting as disgruntled customers or writers a mile off.

it's like a baited trap. I set them for WB all the time. I'd say something like, "some members of this forum are completely nationalist, and don't say anything constructive," and WB would come in, "how dare you? you coward!" without even having been named.

someone reads a criticism, with no names in it, and if the criticism fits, they get really paranoid and lash out against it-- still without having been named! essentially, they fall into the trap, and out themselves as the target of their own scorn.

wtg, Carly. Modmuff, you are a dupe, a snob, and a total fool. how does it feel to fall into such a simple trap, and still try to pass yourself off as such a cunning font of knowledge? you and your avowed nemesis WB are actually very similar, you know.

Mar 19, 2010, 08:54AM | #92
So, according to your dumb logic Rusty, if I accuse you of being a paedo and you deny it then it proves you are one... Yeah right... Brilliant logic there! Denial = guilt. YOU are WB are peas in a pod!

I object to being called a scam essay site owner when I am not one. And being called a psycho by a proven liarm and the have an AA bimbo butting in to agree with the proven liar and - with NO evidence at all - says she knows that the 'psycho' is a disgruntled customer or writer! ASSume or what! Believe it or not, not ALL who criticise essay companies are writers of customers or essay site owners.

Got a problem with that then Rusty? Your problem. FOOL.

Carly, why not address some of the issues I raised eh? By the way, did you get your degree and masters by submitting essays bought at a discount from AA? Just asking...

Mar 19, 2010, 09:17AM | #93
Modmuff:
have an AA bimbo butting in to agree with the proven liar

I assume I am the AA bimbo? Please can you let me know what I agreed with?

I didn't even butt in, I was writing something on a post about a company I work for. In fact, I had posted BEFORE you in this thread. Hahaha! I only posted to correct some issues and say that I think that th63 could be a competitor.

Modmuff, I haven't once even referred to you in a post (until you started attacking me and I wrote back in my last post!) I don't know who you are or what you do.... You must have some interest in this forum? If you're not a writer, customer or site owner, what is it? I'd be quite interested to know! Only because I'm curious and I can't think of any other reason why you'd need to be here...?

Also, why am I a bimbo? I find this odd! In the UK blond people who are ill educated are usually referred to as bimbos. I'm not blond and I have an education, so why am I a bimbo? Unless it means something else where you're from? (Maybe it means something different in Poland?)

Modmuff:
Carly, why not address some of the issues I raised eh?

As I mentioned above, I find it hard to extract much sense from your post. Sorry about this, but I just can't work out what your point is. If you do have any questions, write them out, I'm happy to answer them :-)

Modmuff:
By the way, did you get your degree and masters by submitting essays bought at a discount from AA? Just asking

I graduated from my degree two years before I worked at AA and I didn't even know such a company existed. I'm hoping when I return this autumn to do my Masters I won't be in a situation where I need the help as I'm doing a lot of prep work now. I'd never rule it out though as I've made lots of good contacts with writers who really know their stuff. I'd happily ask their advice or get them to give my work a look to make sure I'm on track.

WritersBeware  
Mar 19, 2010, 01:14PM | #94
Carly:
To be honest, I find your ramblings a little hard to comprehend.

LMAO! All too true . . . . I honestly don't even read the psychotic boy's smut closely at all. I tend to read the first and last sentence. That tells one all one needs to know.

WritersBeware  
Mar 19, 2010, 01:16PM | #95
rustyironchains:
it's like a baited trap. I set them for WB all the time. I'd say something like, "some members of this forum are completely nationalist, and don't say anything constructive," and WB would come in, "how dare you? you coward!" without even having been named.

Hey, Rusty, go f yourself, you worthless piece of sniveling trash. EVERYONE who has been active in this forum for any significant amount of time knows that I have schooled you ten ways from Sunday. All you do is poke your head in occasionally, take a swipe, and then run away like a little b*tch. You're old and tired. Shut up.

Mar 20, 2010, 01:59AM | #96
Carly:
As I mentioned above, I find it hard to extract much sense from your post. Sorry about this, but I just can't work out what your point is. If you do have any questions, write them out, I'm happy to answer them :-)

Carly - perhaps you are a slow reader, but if you read my posts again (get an 'expert' to help if you like) you'll see I made several points - which you could attempt to amswer perhaps. You see, sweetie - I ALREADY wrote my questions down to make it easier for you ;)

WB and Carly - a marriage made in Broadmoor...

And Carly - your racism against the Polish could get you into trouble under the recently amended race relations act... Ask a failed lawyer at AA - even they know the basics...

WritersBeware:
You're old and tired. Shut up.

Talking to yourself again Tweedledumber? Well, the nurses have told you to take your meds... Now be a good girl and swallow your pills - then you won't be such an abusive, loud, uncouth, mentalist piece of trash, will you - and one day, someone somewhere might actually like you. A bit, anyway. Not enough to touch you in your special place or anything...

LMAO - you guys CRACK me up!

WritersBeware  
Mar 20, 2010, 02:27AM | #97
Carly, pay no attention to the psycho. The tiny, little boy (and fraudulent, "UK" essay site owner) is allowed to maintain his posting privileges purely for entertainment purposes.

Mar 20, 2010, 02:41AM | #98
WritersBeware:
Carly, pay no attention to me - I am a well known psycho and compulsive liar who abuses anyone who exposes me. The tiny, little boy (and fraudulent, essay site owner) is allowed to maintain his posting privileges purely for entertainment purposes.I actually am well connected on here - well, I have no life in the real world - and used to write for Essssay[[]]Town so disparage all their competition on here.

My record in libelling, slandering, abusing, disparanging and demeaning legitimate and innocent posters and compannies is well known - and even though that breaks the rules (see rule 2), because I know the mods and they are an inconsistent bunch at enforcing their rules, I can get away with it! I think this matters because I am sad and my life is lived only on this insignificant forum.

Hey Carly - how about we hook up? That sex charge back in the day was all a LIE by a fraudulent UK essay site owner! So don't be frightened Carly. Come to mummmy

Mar 20, 2010, 08:16AM | #100
WritersBeware:
All you do is poke your head in occasionally, take a swipe, and then run away

"why aren't you always under the bridge, waiting, like me?"

WritersBeware:
You're old and tired

I'm in my early 30s; you?

Mar 20, 2010, 08:35AM | #101
Modmuff:
Believe it or not, not ALL who criticise essay companies are writers of customers or essay site owners.

Got a problem with that then Rusty? Your problem. FOOL.

despite your shrieking volatility and utter absence of manners, I see your point exactly-- not all who criticize companies are writers, customers, or owners. in fact, a lot-- I would guess a fair percentage-- are total poseurs. you know-- disgruntled ex-writers who got fired for various reasons, ex-customers with an axe to grind, former owners... would-bes and has-beens. maybe they quit, or maybe they got fired, but one thing is for sure-- they tend to come off like angry, crazy, asinine tools.

Mar 20, 2010, 09:05AM | #102
rustyironchains:
in fact, a lot-- I would guess a fair percentage-- are total poseurs. you know-- disgruntled ex-writers who got fired for various reasons, ex-customers with an axe to grind, former owners... would-bes and has-beens. maybe they quit, or maybe they got fired, but one thing is for sure-- they tend to come off like angry, crazy, asinine tools.

Apart from your bizarre view that people are 'tools' (what? Spanners? Screwdrivers?), I agree with you - and congratulate you on describing WritersBeware, WRT and yourself so succinctly. Well done. Have another ritalin sandwich...

Mar 20, 2010, 11:24AM | #103
Modmuff:
your bizarre view that people are 'tools'

"tool-" n, colloquial--- in essence, a tool is someone who is owned, and used, regularly.
I should charge you money for expanding your vocab like this, you ******* witless tool. see also: twit, chump.

Mar 20, 2010, 11:26AM | #104
Dont work for them whatever you do. They come on here and try to justify themselves but they are the biggest scammers in the industry. They will look at many ways not to pay you.

Mar 20, 2010, 12:09PM | #105
Errrrr right Rusty... Sorry, but I speak English - not that strange and infantile drawl of unintelligiblely limited vocabulary called 'American' dunderhead dialect.

'You tool' is NOT an insult used regularly or at all in all intelligent parts of the English speaking world, though someon may be talked about as 'as tool of the government'. I think this is white trash forming their own grunt language from wathcing too much dumb American TV. Your essays must be as bad as WB's and WRT's.

I think FOOL would be a better word - to describe you, anyway. Spanner is good too. But Tool? Taboo slang for penis, or gun? Lacking any power as a word at all as an insult. Weak, bland and boring - like American diet really eh.

BEWAREOFACADEMICKNOWLEDGE:
Dont work for them whatever you do. They come on here and try to justify themselves but they are the biggest scammers in the industry. They will look at many ways not to pay you.

Over to you Carly...

Mar 22, 2010, 08:33AM | #108
Modmuff:
And Carly - your racism against the Polish

Where was I racist? Because I asked if the word 'bimbo' had a different connotation in Poland to the one it has in England? I can think of a few words that Americans use differently to British people and asking them about it wouldn't be racist. I still would LOVE to know why you have decided to label me a bimbo, I think it's hilarious. Also, I'd hate to tell you the connotation of the word 'Muff' in the British language! Ha!

BEWAREOFACADEMICKNOWLEDGE::

They will look at many ways not to pay you.

As mentioned above, we pay all our writers monthly, unless there is a very good reason. Without knowing your specific case, I can't tell you the reason why....

Modmuff:
LMAO - you guys CRACK me up!

Hahaha, ditto. As fun as this is, I better go and do some real work!

Mar 23, 2010, 12:44PM | #111

Well i think the above quote written by BEWAREOFACADEMICKNOWLEDGE is correct.

Carly perhaps you'd like to explain why you've ignored my last 4 messages in relation to payment through your website ? My writer ID is 5032

Mar 24, 2010, 05:06AM | #112
Tal50:
Carly perhaps you'd like to explain why you've ignored my last 4 messages in relation to payment through your website ? My writer ID is 5032

Hello Tal50, I sure can explain it!

I've just spoken to Martin who was a little confused at first as all researcher messages have been answered to date. He dug into a little bit deeper and found that in fact Danny had sent you back a message with the wrong email address in it. So your emails were going nowhere! It's payments@ not payment@. I've now addressed with Danny and he knows the correct email to give out in future. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Apr 6, 2010, 01:56AM | #114
Academic Knowledge can charge a lot of money to clients because they can get away with it. I think they've done pretty well with the marketing side of the company and don't know how much they spend on this, as they do get a lot of work through despite the price and the numerous ethical criticisms posted here. I work for a few companies and Academic Knowledge definitely give me the most work.

Despite the 300% difference between writer's pay and client's fee, I don't know how much the company spend on marketing etc. and I figure I get paid reasonably well for the work I've completed so I can't complain *too* much. If anybody is being shafted here, it's probably the client, so it's probably best to take it up from their side.

[url=http://www.flash papers.com]Term Papers[/url]

WritersBeware  
Apr 6, 2010, 02:16AM | #115
Listen, Mr. Janjua, you stupid spammer from Pakistani flashpapers, you will NEVER get links here. Got it, fuktard?

By the way, stealing text from THIS POST didn't fool me—or anyone else—for a second. That speaks volumes about your incompetent, ripoff "service."

Apr 6, 2010, 09:11AM | #116
WritersBeware:

Listen, Mr. Janjua, you stupid spammer from Pakistani flashpapers

Just a sec ... do you mean Adil Janjua? Is he still around?!

Hey, A.J. - remember when you used to pose as "Marco"?

WritersBeware  
Apr 6, 2010, 12:47PM | #117
WRT:
Just a sec ... do you mean Adil Janjua?

Bingo!

Apr 12, 2010, 11:28AM | #118
I wrote one paper for them and never got paid, so I quit at once. End of story. I learned from my experience at Essay Writers.net to walk away when the company starts trying to pull this crooked stuff. End of story.

Even after I quit Academic Knowledge, I kept getting New Brief Notices from them as well as a couple of snarky emails, but naturally I was never paid for that single order I did for them.

I finally had to call them on Skype and tell them to stop sending me emails, since I sure as hell wouldn't be writing another word for them again. I may be just a dumb old hick from the wrong side of the tracks, but I know when I'm being ripped off. They may get me once, but never again.

Apr 20, 2010, 05:19PM | #119
Hi,

I've just recently applied and been accepted to write for AK. Having done a little research into the company i'm having some doubts about whether or not this was a good idea.

I'm confused about this 300% fine. There is no mention of this anywhere on the site. I understand that AK are providing a service to paying clients, so their writers need to be reliable. But if for example i was working on an essay where my fee was £100 and for some reason it was late/unsuitable, would they be able to find me £300??? In other words, can they take money NOT earnt from the essays/work completed for them? I am looking into working for this company as a way to generate some extra income, not LOSE money. If this is the case and they are able to fine me by taking money from my personal bank account i feel that i'll have to withdraw already. I can't risk losing that kind of money.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Apr 20, 2010, 10:01PM | #120
Poppy dont work for them. They will not only keep your money for the essay for which you are being penalised but also everything you have in the kitty waiting to be tranferred into your account for that month. That is what the 300% has deliberately been designed to do ie to take your entire salary not just the one you are being penalised for. Do a quick google search of "academic knowledge review" and you will realise who these people exactly are and the countless people they have scammed. I think word has got around of their deceitful policies to the extent that they are giving their existing writers £10 through a referral programme to attract writers rather than through conventional measures. Stay well away from them.

Forum / Writing Careers /

This thread is closed.
26 users online in the last hour