EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [13]      
Forum / Writing Careers / 164

Writing for Academic Knowledge

WritersBeware  
Mar 19, 2010 | #81
Carly:
To be honest, I find your ramblings a little hard to comprehend.

LMAO! All too true . . . . I honestly don't even read the psychotic boy's smut closely at all. I tend to read the first and last sentence. That tells one all one needs to know.

rustyironchains:
it's like a baited trap. I set them for WB all the time. I'd say something like, "some members of this forum are completely nationalist, and don't say anything constructive," and WB would come in, "how dare you? you coward!" without even having been named.

Hey, Rusty, go f yourself, you worthless piece of sniveling trash. EVERYONE who has been active in this forum for any significant amount of time knows that I have schooled you ten ways from Sunday. All you do is poke your head in occasionally, take a swipe, and then run away like a little b*tch. You're old and tired. Shut up.

Mar 20, 2010 | #82
Carly:
As I mentioned above, I find it hard to extract much sense from your post. Sorry about this, but I just can't work out what your point is. If you do have any questions, write them out, I'm happy to answer them :-)

Carly - perhaps you are a slow reader, but if you read my posts again (get an 'expert' to help if you like) you'll see I made several points - which you could attempt to amswer perhaps. You see, sweetie - I ALREADY wrote my questions down to make it easier for you ;)

WB and Carly - a marriage made in Broadmoor...

And Carly - your racism against the Polish could get you into trouble under the recently amended race relations act... Ask a failed lawyer at AA - even they know the basics...

WritersBeware:
You're old and tired. Shut up.

Talking to yourself again Tweedledumber? Well, the nurses have told you to take your meds... Now be a good girl and swallow your pills - then you won't be such an abusive, loud, uncouth, mentalist piece of trash, will you - and one day, someone somewhere might actually like you. A bit, anyway. Not enough to touch you in your special place or anything...

LMAO - you guys CRACK me up!

WritersBeware  
Mar 20, 2010 | #83
Carly, pay no attention to the psycho. The tiny, little boy (and fraudulent, "UK" essay site owner) is allowed to maintain his posting privileges purely for entertainment purposes.

Mar 20, 2010 | #84
WritersBeware:
Carly, pay no attention to me - I am a well known psycho and compulsive liar who abuses anyone who exposes me. The tiny, little boy (and fraudulent, essay site owner) is allowed to maintain his posting privileges purely for entertainment purposes.I actually am well connected on here - well, I have no life in the real world - and used to write for Essssay[[]]Town so disparage all their competition on here.

My record in libelling, slandering, abusing, disparanging and demeaning legitimate and innocent posters and compannies is well known - and even though that breaks the rules (see rule 2), because I know the mods and they are an inconsistent bunch at enforcing their rules, I can get away with it! I think this matters because I am sad and my life is lived only on this insignificant forum.

Hey Carly - how about we hook up? That sex charge back in the day was all a LIE by a fraudulent UK essay site owner! So don't be frightened Carly. Come to mummmy

Mar 20, 2010 | #86
WritersBeware:
All you do is poke your head in occasionally, take a swipe, and then run away

"why aren't you always under the bridge, waiting, like me?"

WritersBeware:
You're old and tired

I'm in my early 30s; you?

Modmuff:
Believe it or not, not ALL who criticise essay companies are writers of customers or essay site owners.

Got a problem with that then Rusty? Your problem. FOOL.

despite your shrieking volatility and utter absence of manners, I see your point exactly-- not all who criticize companies are writers, customers, or owners. in fact, a lot-- I would guess a fair percentage-- are total poseurs. you know-- disgruntled ex-writers who got fired for various reasons, ex-customers with an axe to grind, former owners... would-bes and has-beens. maybe they quit, or maybe they got fired, but one thing is for sure-- they tend to come off like angry, crazy, asinine tools.

Mar 20, 2010 | #87
rustyironchains:
in fact, a lot-- I would guess a fair percentage-- are total poseurs. you know-- disgruntled ex-writers who got fired for various reasons, ex-customers with an axe to grind, former owners... would-bes and has-beens. maybe they quit, or maybe they got fired, but one thing is for sure-- they tend to come off like angry, crazy, asinine tools.

Apart from your bizarre view that people are 'tools' (what? Spanners? Screwdrivers?), I agree with you - and congratulate you on describing WritersBeware, WRT and yourself so succinctly. Well done. Have another ritalin sandwich...

Mar 20, 2010 | #88
Modmuff:
your bizarre view that people are 'tools'

"tool-" n, colloquial--- in essence, a tool is someone who is owned, and used, regularly.
I should charge you money for expanding your vocab like this, you ******* witless tool. see also: twit, chump.

Mar 20, 2010 | #89
Dont work for them whatever you do. They come on here and try to justify themselves but they are the biggest scammers in the industry. They will look at many ways not to pay you.

Mar 20, 2010 | #90
Errrrr right Rusty... Sorry, but I speak English - not that strange and infantile drawl of unintelligiblely limited vocabulary called 'American' dunderhead dialect.

'You tool' is NOT an insult used regularly or at all in all intelligent parts of the English speaking world, though someon may be talked about as 'as tool of the government'. I think this is white trash forming their own grunt language from wathcing too much dumb American TV. Your essays must be as bad as WB's and WRT's.

I think FOOL would be a better word - to describe you, anyway. Spanner is good too. But Tool? Taboo slang for penis, or gun? Lacking any power as a word at all as an insult. Weak, bland and boring - like American diet really eh.

BEWAREOFACADEMICKNOWLEDGE:
Dont work for them whatever you do. They come on here and try to justify themselves but they are the biggest scammers in the industry. They will look at many ways not to pay you.

Over to you Carly...

Mar 22, 2010 | #93
Modmuff:
And Carly - your racism against the Polish

Where was I racist? Because I asked if the word 'bimbo' had a different connotation in Poland to the one it has in England? I can think of a few words that Americans use differently to British people and asking them about it wouldn't be racist. I still would LOVE to know why you have decided to label me a bimbo, I think it's hilarious. Also, I'd hate to tell you the connotation of the word 'Muff' in the British language! Ha!

BEWAREOFACADEMICKNOWLEDGE::

They will look at many ways not to pay you.

As mentioned above, we pay all our writers monthly, unless there is a very good reason. Without knowing your specific case, I can't tell you the reason why....

Modmuff:
LMAO - you guys CRACK me up!

Hahaha, ditto. As fun as this is, I better go and do some real work!

Mar 23, 2010 | #96

Well i think the above quote written by BEWAREOFACADEMICKNOWLEDGE is correct.

Carly perhaps you'd like to explain why you've ignored my last 4 messages in relation to payment through your website ? My writer ID is 5032

Mar 24, 2010 | #97
Tal50:
Carly perhaps you'd like to explain why you've ignored my last 4 messages in relation to payment through your website ? My writer ID is 5032

Hello Tal50, I sure can explain it!

I've just spoken to Martin who was a little confused at first as all researcher messages have been answered to date. He dug into a little bit deeper and found that in fact Danny had sent you back a message with the wrong email address in it. So your emails were going nowhere! It's payments@ not payment@. I've now addressed with Danny and he knows the correct email to give out in future. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Apr 6, 2010 | #99
Academic Knowledge can charge a lot of money to clients because they can get away with it. I think they've done pretty well with the marketing side of the company and don't know how much they spend on this, as they do get a lot of work through despite the price and the numerous ethical criticisms posted here. I work for a few companies and Academic Knowledge definitely give me the most work.

Despite the 300% difference between writer's pay and client's fee, I don't know how much the company spend on marketing etc. and I figure I get paid reasonably well for the work I've completed so I can't complain *too* much. If anybody is being shafted here, it's probably the client, so it's probably best to take it up from their side.

[url=http://www.flash papers.com]Term Papers[/url]

WritersBeware  
Apr 6, 2010 | #100
Listen, Mr. Janjua, you stupid spammer from Pakistani flashpapers, you will NEVER get links here. Got it, fuktard?

By the way, stealing text from THIS POST didn't fool me—or anyone else—for a second. That speaks volumes about your incompetent, ripoff "service."

Apr 6, 2010 | #101
WritersBeware:

Listen, Mr. Janjua, you stupid spammer from Pakistani flashpapers

Just a sec ... do you mean Adil Janjua? Is he still around?!

Hey, A.J. - remember when you used to pose as "Marco"?

WritersBeware  
Apr 6, 2010 | #102
WRT:
Just a sec ... do you mean Adil Janjua?

Bingo!

Apr 12, 2010 | #103
I wrote one paper for them and never got paid, so I quit at once. End of story. I learned from my experience at Essay Writers.net to walk away when the company starts trying to pull this crooked stuff. End of story.

Even after I quit Academic Knowledge, I kept getting New Brief Notices from them as well as a couple of snarky emails, but naturally I was never paid for that single order I did for them.

I finally had to call them on Skype and tell them to stop sending me emails, since I sure as hell wouldn't be writing another word for them again. I may be just a dumb old hick from the wrong side of the tracks, but I know when I'm being ripped off. They may get me once, but never again.

Apr 20, 2010 | #104
Hi,

I've just recently applied and been accepted to write for AK. Having done a little research into the company i'm having some doubts about whether or not this was a good idea.

I'm confused about this 300% fine. There is no mention of this anywhere on the site. I understand that AK are providing a service to paying clients, so their writers need to be reliable. But if for example i was working on an essay where my fee was £100 and for some reason it was late/unsuitable, would they be able to find me £300??? In other words, can they take money NOT earnt from the essays/work completed for them? I am looking into working for this company as a way to generate some extra income, not LOSE money. If this is the case and they are able to fine me by taking money from my personal bank account i feel that i'll have to withdraw already. I can't risk losing that kind of money.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Apr 20, 2010 | #105
Poppy dont work for them. They will not only keep your money for the essay for which you are being penalised but also everything you have in the kitty waiting to be tranferred into your account for that month. That is what the 300% has deliberately been designed to do ie to take your entire salary not just the one you are being penalised for. Do a quick google search of "academic knowledge review" and you will realise who these people exactly are and the countless people they have scammed. I think word has got around of their deceitful policies to the extent that they are giving their existing writers £10 through a referral programme to attract writers rather than through conventional measures. Stay well away from them.

WritersBeware  
Apr 20, 2010 | #106
Was it really necessary to make your username so long that it screws up the home page?

Apr 21, 2010 | #107
Poppy

NEVER work for a company that threatens fines; always try and work for UK Limite companies because they are always legit - and look at how much companies charge; if they charge crap then you'll be paid crap. OK?

Try the legit non-fining companies in the list below **** *****(only the UK ones - many from the US are scams).

IGNORE WritersBeware - she has connections to some essay sites in the US so disparages all UK companies. She also seems mad - as as nuts. BEWARE!

Apr 21, 2010 | #108
Kevin:
Try the legit non-fining companies in the list below E-writer; WritemyE (only the UK ones

Recommending your sites again? You must be terribly desperate ...
Kevin:
NEVER work for a company that threatens fines; always try and work for UK Limite companies because they are always legit

Poofster - AA is precisely that - a limited company, owned and operated by Brits. The only reason why you hate them is because they dominate the UK market. Envious little poof of a prat :)

Are you going out of business yet?

Apr 21, 2010 | #109
Thanks for your advice guys. Thought it sounded too good to be true. So to clarify, the only money they will take from me (if i was to be fined) is money in their kitty - i.e. money i have earnt with them? I am planning to give it a go, write one essay with them and if i feel that they are acting dishonourably then i will quit straight away. I was just worried that they may be able to access external funds in my bank, not made through them. Not getting paid for essays you've written is bad enough, but to be charged for the pleasure is just a step too far!

Apr 21, 2010 | #111
WRT - yet again you prove yourself a bigoted racist sexist homophobic loser. The hosts here do not remove your posts because they are probably as bigoted and backward as you are. You are the way you are because you have no culture or education. Every attempted insult from you shows what you are and says nothing about your intended victims who, actually, pity you; to be insulted by a scummy racist sexist bigot is indeed a compliment. Thank you. Saddo.

But wait - you state yourself that I am not Petey the Poof or Melissa, so why do you attempt to insult me as though I were them or sn essay site owner (that is another delusion of yours). Why? Because you are deranged and deluded and paranoid and psychotic. Saddo.

I do not hate any legit essay site (AA or others) - but I do HATEW the way companies EXPLOIT writers by imposing 300% fines and then promote the LIE that they have a refund guarantee, when that will be paid for by the writer - and NOT AA. Some of us are experts in knowing about the UK essay market YOU TWAT!

And I own no business myself so how can it be failing, RETARD?! No evidence for your lies as per usual. Why? Because it only exists in your paranoid addled psychotic brain, PSYCHO!

POPPY - many writers write for several sites, so why do you not try out a few? But I would advise you never to write for any company that threatens fines. Why? Well, you can spend days writing an essay for them and then, just because th client is not happy, or if you are ill you have sent it late, you will then be billed for THREE TIMES the fee you would have got for the work you have done!!!! So the only way you'll be able to pay that off it to do 2 or 3 essays for AA for free! WHAT AN UTTERLY SHAMEFUL SCAM!

Try the companies I mentioned - which I have nothing whatsoever to do with by the way (NEVER believe the lies of fantasist WRT or WB - they are well known liars with connections to E-Town a cheap shabby US site). Try out several UK essay companies. That is my advice.

Apr 21, 2010 | #112
Petey ... Petey ... are you in the throes of a psychotic breakdown? Your communication and comprehension skills are getting worse by the minute. You pose as a serious threat to all that is logical and sane. Please seek help before civilisation, as we know it, ends simply because you walk the face of the planet.

Again - seeing that all therapeutic treatment plans have failed, I recommend electrocution as a cure :)

Apr 21, 2010 | #113
Thanks again guys.

One more question. Two actually. Firstly, is there a minimum amount of work you need to do for AK? For example if they keep sending me briefs and i ignore them can i get fined for that too?

And if i chose to withdraw from AK is there an official way you need to go about this? I've emailed the company too but responses seem quicker here. I'm gutted really as i thought this would be a really great experience and chance to earn some money. But the feedback i've read makes me think it's going to be way too much hassle. I want to enjoy writing not be worrying that every bit of work i sumbit is somehow going to end up costing me money :(

Apr 21, 2010 | #114
Poppy - you are under no obligation to work for anyone at all. They keep sending you briefs because they need to allocate writers like all essay companies: you do not have to accept anything at all. If you don't want to write for them then just don't reply.

WRT - you are unfunny and desperate. I know who you are and what scam site you own, you moron! Stop accusing people of being people they are not or owning websites they do not or commiting fraud: That is libel/slander/defamation and against the rules here. READ THE RULES turnip-brained PSYCHO! LMAO! You saddo.

Apr 21, 2010 | #115
Thanks Kevin. They mention on their site that if you are fined you are then 'legally obliged' to continue writing for free until the fine is paid off. So i thought maybe ignoring their emails would be out of the question? I'm guessing it may be best to stay away, they seem to slap fines on for anything as a way of getting free work out of people. Really dissappointed with this.

Apr 21, 2010 | #116
Poppy - AA is famous for making such 'threats' of legal action. Why? Because it started as a law essay company and is run by law graduates - though they only realised recently that their policy was, in fact, illegal (ie they say that students should not submit essays as their own but then they punish writers when students do that and get a low mark!)

You are NOT legally obliged to do anything. If you want to work for a company, fine; if not, then don't. Ignore their emails if you wish - and ignore their wild threats. Yes, I agree that slapping fines on writers is a way for them to make more profit. It is immoral - which is why I suggest writers never work for companies that threaten to fine them. Any risk is to you and not them - THAT is why they guarantee a refund to the client; but the mad and unethical thing is, that you will be fined IF the student hands the essay in as their own and does not get a high enough mark: so they encourage cheating! You cannnot appeal this or have the work independently marked and ALL marking is ALWAYS subjective and can vary by as much as 15%. That is the problem.

I know of people who have worked for them and left them after being fined hundreds of pounds for being ill and delivering essays late! They left and hate AA. Others I know do not mind this system because have never been fined.

As I said, there are several UK limited companies (click 'the following websites' in red below) that are NOT scams and that do not fine writers.

And again, please ignore WRT and WB - they are well known liars and are connected with essay sites. Good luck!

WritersBeware  
Apr 21, 2010 | #118
Long usernames suck!

Apr 22, 2010 | #119
Hi everyone
After taking my personal details, including my essay. I received an email from someone called Ami at AK. Telling me that I was not a suitable candidate for the writing job. I emailed back asking her to give me the exact reason for their decision. She said that they could not verify my qualification, because it was in another language. That I also have failed to provide them with an essay. BUT both my degree certificates in BScN and MNursSci in Anesthetics. Are written in both Swedish AND English. I supplied AK with the contact details to the unis I got my qualification from. I also have proof that I in fact did supply AK with my 500 word essay. I did not know how abnormal the company was until I googled them. Now I am glad, they refused my application. Charlotte

WritersBeware  
Apr 22, 2010 | #120
medicalwriter:
Hi everyone
After taking my personal details, including my essay. I received an email from someone called Ami at AK. Telling me that I was not a suitable candidate for the writing job. I emailed back asking her to give me the exact reason for their decision. She said that they could not verify my qualification, because it was in another language. That I also have failed to provide them with an essay. BUT both my degree certificates in BScN and MNursSci in Anesthetics. Are written in both Swedish AND English. I supplied AK with the contact details to the unis I got my qualification from. I also have proof that I in fact did supply AK with my 500 word essay. I did not know how abnormal the company was until I googled them. Now I am glad, they refused my application. Charlotte

I'm sorry, but your English language writing is absolutely terrible. This is the real world, and you need a reality check.

Forum / Writing Careers /

18 users online in the last hour