EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 39

4writers don't work for them!!!

May 1, 2012, 08:52AM | #1
They delayed my payments for 5 consequtive months claiming that there was a problem with the transactions and that SWREG was holding the amount in dispute. Since then, it has been the same old story. Don't fall victim to this scam company and end up losing thousands of your hard earned cash.

May 4, 2012, 01:30PM | #3
I was on phone with one of their representatives called Megan and she said that the problem is being sorted out. I will keep my fingers crossed on this one

May 5, 2012, 11:27AM | #6
You are, stop pretending. If you indeed called him/her, please feel free to write his/her cell phone number here. Their website does not have a cell phone number. In that case, where did you get the number?

May 7, 2012, 08:25AM | #8
4writers delayed march salary scam or not scam?

I completed about 20 orders for 4writers.net in the month of March, and they did not release my payment on the due date[23rd of April]. I have contacted them since then, and I get is a "we will look into the issue, and inform you on the progress of your salary transfer." However, I don't believe what they say. I know processing a Bank Wire does not last days. They keep promising me to resolve my issue since 24th April, but they have done nothing so far. Am I being scammed? I intend to post all orders here if they don't compensate me by the end of this week. Any advice?

May 7, 2012, 11:10AM | #9
Danie:
Am I being scammed? I intend to post all orders here if they don't compensate me by the end of this week. Any advice?

Maybe you'd want to do a bit of research on this company so that you understand who you're dealing with.

May 7, 2012, 02:02PM | #10
They claim to pay their writers, but that is not true. I got lured to write for them after they paid my friend once, but now I understand perfectly how they operate to scam writers. Now that they are giving me empty promises, I will expose them fully by posting evidence and the essays I completed for them. 4writers.net are shameless Bloodsuckers!!!Btw they owe me $499.16.

May 7, 2012, 02:18PM | #11
You got away well with this amount. Unfortunately, there are writers who had to lose much higher amounts than this. It'd be wise to stay away from scamming companies. Do your research before making any move. And yes, you should post all the papers you did for them and expose them with complete detailed of you getting scammed. Do as much damage to their stinky reputation as you can.

May 8, 2012, 03:02PM | #12
Instead of waiting to lose a much greater amount, don't work for them anymore. They just promise to look into the matter so that you can continue woring for them with the hope that you will get paid.

Mar 1, 2013, 05:40AM | #15
I've been working for 4writers for 6 months already ¦ I don't really understand why you call it a scam company. For 11 out of 12 completed orders I received my money on time. Only in one case the payment was delayed. But nevertheless I was paid. It's just my opinion and my own experience.

Mar 6, 2013, 05:32AM | #16
Rebecca, I do agree with you! Working for 4writers is a pleasure for me. I was penalized couple times but I admit that it was my fault. Other than that I was paid for all my orders. Cannot agree with those who claim that 4writers is a scam company. My experience at the company gives me full right to say that 4writers is a reliable company.

Mar 12, 2013, 08:01AM | #18
NO, not at all! I consider myself to be a reasonable person! Bearing responsibility for your own mistakes is an asset actually. So, Patrick, I think that your question is not appropriate. Blaming other people will never help anyone to find permanent and reliable place of work.

Mar 13, 2013, 10:43AM | #19
A year ago it was my main job to write essays at 4writers.net. Now I have another job, but still am a writer in this company. Sometimes I choose an order which I like and begin to write...it's my hobby now. Remembering my two-year experience working in this team, I can only say that those guys really want both writers and customers feel comfortable collaborating with the company. They won't penalize a writer when he (or she) does everything properly, I'm sure.

Mar 22, 2013, 05:24AM | #20
Alex648:
those guys really want both writers and customers feel comfortable collaborating with the company

I fully agree with you. 4writers.net team values their customers and it is quite natural as they help us to earn money. So it is clear that sometimes they penalize us (writers) if we don't perform our job. If the writer uploads bullshit, customers demand their money back, and it is understandable that writers do not receive money for such orders.

Mar 22, 2013, 08:17AM | #21
patrick:
masochist

Now that is super polite!!
I'm relatively new to this forum, and I'm just astounded at how boorish some members are. Even if you have a grudge against some company, it doesn't mean you should take it out on others. I guess Alice knows what she's talking about stating that 4writers is a trustworthy agency. I work for them, too, and have every right to say these guys do appreciate and reward quality work. All the ill-natured criticism I find here doesn't discourage me, as my experience at 4writers proves the contrary. So please stop insulting and imposing your views on other members.

Mar 22, 2013, 09:26AM | #23
bookworm:
Even if you have a grudge against some company, it doesn't mean you should take it out on others.

I hope this will never happen again, and we will just express our own opinions without offending each other!

Nice to see that there are a lot of writers who are satisfied with 4writers.net). I still think the fact that some writers got penalties does not mean that this company is absolutely not worth working for and that it's cheating its employees. If we want to make money, we have to work hard...and diligently)

Mar 25, 2013, 03:23AM | #24
Alex648:
If we want to make money, we have to work hard...and diligently)

AliceAd:
I was penalized couple times but I admit that it was my fault.

I thought that all sounded familiar: "To get rich is glorious" but "[it is necessary] to criticize the people's shortcomings." --Mao Tse Tung

Mar 25, 2013, 07:56AM | #25
AliceAd
bookworm
Vanessa

wrote:

Alex648:
the fact that some writers got penalties does not mean that this company is absolutely not worth working for

Definitely. Finally someone sane and well mannered here. Believe it or not, I got my February salary without any delays, and no penalties were imposed. If I had just kept grumbling after receiving a penalty, I wouldn't get any income now. But fortunately I get regular payment working from home. Plus the wide range of topics to choose from at 4writers helps me keep my grasp of English. So, in fact, I'm much grateful to this company.

Mar 26, 2013, 05:39PM | #27
bookworm:
AliceAd bookworm Vanessa wrote:

Dude, you are a liar, scammer, and a thief. The more lies you post about the fraudulent 4writers, the more it will get exposed.
Sigfield

Apr 2, 2013, 01:38AM | #28
Major:
Dude, you are a liar, scammer, and a thief. The more lies you post about the fraudulent 4writers, the more it will get exposed.

Why are you so narrow-minded? A large number of writers may have absolutely successful work experience. As for me, I can't say anything bad about 4writers… So you shouldn't call every satisfied writer a liar!

Apr 2, 2013, 04:40AM | #29
Major:

Well, I'm not going to sink to your level and respond to your swearing. The more I see you guys trashing 4writers, the surer I get you deserved your penalties. Believe me, they'd have appreciated your diligence... if only they had seen it. No wonder you don't get paid, since you're just sitting there writing spiteful posts instead of working on your reputation. You've made your bed, now lie in it.

Apr 2, 2013, 07:38PM | #30
bookworm:
Well, I'm not going to sink to your level and respond to your swearing. The more I see you guys trashing 4writers, the surer I get you deserved your penalties. Believe me, they'd have appreciated your diligence... if only they had seen it. No wonder you don't get paid, since you're just sitting there writing spiteful posts instead of working on your reputation. You've made your bed, now lie in it.

Pavel, STFU. The moderator already exposed you for "talking" to yourself under multiple usernames (AliceAd, bookworm, Vanessa, etc.). You're the low-life owner of 4writers.net, which is the writer-end of your filthy, spamming, low-quality, ripoff, Ukrainian essay operation.

Pavel Kucheruk
Georgija Gongadze
Kiev
UA
+380.504352286
pkucheruk@gmail.com (spammers welcome)

Apr 3, 2013, 06:49AM | #31
writers2beware:
The moderator already exposed

Do you wait for mods to expose scams then you repeat the same glissando a million times?
What happened to your Google search skills and database querying?
I don't want to believe that even your scam exposing skills are departing you after everyone else has isolated you. You better retire and write a book ' How psychotic idiocy almost destroyed my microscopic sanity: true confessions of a schizophrenic ghostbuster'
It can sell 12 copies.

Apr 3, 2013, 01:51PM | #32
queen sheba:
Do you wait for mods to expose scams then you repeat the same glissando a million times?

Um, no, dumbass. I was simply pointing out the futility of the moron's game, as he was obviously too stupid to realize it on his own. He's a lot like you.

queen sheba:
What happened to your Google search skills and database querying?

So, is that your official position as to how I supposedly obtain all of my information. Have the guts to take a definitive position, coward.

There is not a SINGLE, long-time member here who honestly believes that you are mentally stable.

Apr 3, 2013, 02:00PM | #33
writers2beware:
There is not a SINGLE, long-time member here who honestly believes that you are mentally stable.

You know, i was the first to pull you out from your hideous schizophrenic closet. I detected your psychotic symptoms long before i even signed up.
I am not surprised that you're attempting to throw back the smut to me.

Apr 3, 2013, 02:04PM | #34
queen sheba:
You know, i was the first

Sorry, Melissa, but I have been referring to you as the "nutcase" for years. The clock doesn't reset every time you create a new username.

By the way, NUTCASE, what happened to your previous signature?

Apr 3, 2013, 02:11PM | #35
writers2beware:
By the way, NUTCASE, what happened to your previous signature?

You won. As you usual, once you detected i was a threat to you and your criminal associate(WRT), you cried to the mod to disable it. For once, he listened to you.
That doesn't mean i can't reintroduce it.
i bust scams

Apr 3, 2013, 03:08PM | #36
queen sheba:
As you usual, once you detected i was a threat

So, idiot, what you're saying is that I have "detected"—numerous times—that you are a "threat" to me, repeatedly forgotten that you are a threat to me, and then "re-detected" that you are a threat to me as part of a never-ending cycle of non-existent threat-detection?

queen sheba:
you cried to the mod

Actually, I called attention to the blatant LIES in your signature. The mod obviously agreed with my assessment.

queen sheba:
For once, he listened to you.

Over the years, the owners of this site have implement MANY changes/features that I have suggested because, unlike yours, my suggestions actually make sense and are in the best interests of the forum.

queen sheba:
criminal associate

Do you have even the slightest evidence that I am—or EVER have been—an "associate" of WRT? Provide specific evidence, please, not just baseless conjecture.

queen sheba:
That doesn't mean i can't reintroduce it.

If you thought that you could get away with it, you would have done so already, Melissa.

Apr 4, 2013, 06:17AM | #37
writers2beware:

bookworm:

Pavel, STFU. The moderator already exposed you for "talking" to yourself under multiple usernames (AliceAd, bookworm, Vanessa, etc.). You're the low-life owner of 4writers.net, which is the writer-end of your filthy, spamming, low-quality, ripoff, Ukrainian essay operation.

Pavel Kucheruke
Kiev
Georgija Gongadze
UA
+380.504352286
pkucheruk@gmail.com (spammers welcome)

Haha, it's very funny. I don't know such people as AliceAd and bookworm. You say that I'm liar, but you tell lies. If I like my job and write about that, this doesn’t mean that I’m a bad person who lies. You said that I write from 3 persons, it is stupid! You accuse all people who write good posts about 4writers. You are the scammer.

Apr 4, 2013, 01:41PM | #38
Vanessa:
Haha, it's very funny. I don't know such people as AliceAd and bookworm. You say that I'm liar, but you tell lies. If I like my job and write about that, this doesn’t mean that I’m a bad person who lies. You said that I write from 3 persons, it is stupid! You accuse all people who write good posts about 4writers. You are the scammer.

You're a lying, Ukrainian fraudster, which isn't exactly uncommon for your kind in the essay industry. Did you all go to the same, corrupt business school in Kiev, or are you simply raised to be filthy and dishonest?

NEWSFLASH: scroll up in this thread and look at the RED TEXT list of your duplicate usernames. That list was posted by the moderator, DUMBASS. You're a scamming, morally bankrupt chunk of human excrement.
writers2beware: "Never trust any member's claims at face value. Demand evidence that you can verify."

Apr 10, 2013, 08:01AM | #39
Please calm down, guys! The writers describe here their experiences… How can it be that some of them are absolutely happy to work for 4writers and others are absolutely dissatisfied? Maybe it's not the fault of the company?.. I just can't believe that this company can deceive me..

Apr 25, 2013, 01:48AM | #40
You are telling horrible things about 4writers.net! I can't believe it's true. I'm a writer in this company and I know everything about penalties and bonuses, and I can say it's a great opportunity to make good money without going to work every morning.

Forum / Writing Careers /

28 users online in the last hour