Pavel Kucheruk (pkucheruk@gmail.com)
Georgija Gongadze
Kiev, Ukraine 33000

Tel. +380.504352286

Creation Date: 19-Feb-2008

pheelyks  
Sep 27, 2009, 04:31PM | #4
roverofrage:
4writers site is working, but, you are right it has some problems such as loading the site and new page.

and providing a decent and reliable service to customers, based on the evidence of their writers' skill as seen on this board.

Sep 28, 2009, 02:03AM | #5
pheelyks:
and providing a decent and reliable service to customers, based on the evidence of their writers' skill as seen on this board.

You're criticizing as well taking this opportunity to show your mastery in written English. But you don't know that you're exposing your egotism!!!. One thing I should convey to you is that the owner of 4writers isn't rigid as yourself regarding English. He is a true professional, because, he is employing his Soft, Interpersonal, and Technical skills to defeat the scams. I urge you to take this opportunity to look at the behavior you have adapted to deal with your fellow.

WritersBeware  
Sep 28, 2009, 02:53AM | #6
roverofrage:
You're criticizing as well taking this opportunity to show your mastery in written English. But you don't know that you're exposing your egotism!!!. One thing I should convey to you is that the owner of 4writers isn't rigid as yourself regarding English. He is a true professional, because, he is employing his Soft, Interpersonal, and Technical skills to defeat the scams. I urge you to take this opportunity to look at the behavior you have adapted to deal with your fellow.

This is an English-only forum. Thanks.

Sep 28, 2009, 03:03AM | #7
Hello,

I am not here to fight and criticize people. The fact is, I am facing a problem and seeking help now. That's it. Pheelyks don't make this thread a fighting stage. You don't know anything about 4writers.net. I am working for them for last 8 months. They are very genuine in their approach. In fact they paid me at the time. So please don't spell out your words. I am not expecting a help from you, but please don't this thread against the 4writers.net.

Regards

Rekha

pheelyks  
Sep 28, 2009, 01:30PM | #9
roverofrage:
One thing I should convey to you is that the owner of 4writers isn't rigid as yourself regarding English

So, you admit that his services suck because he doesn't care about the quality of the product he delivers. Cool. He's obviously a much better person than I.

pheelyks  
Sep 28, 2009, 01:31PM | #10
Rekha:
but please don't this thread against the 4writers.net.

I use what I see. If you are a writer at 4writers.net, then the site obviously doesn't care about the quality of its papers, because you can't write a good one in English. The end.

Sep 30, 2009, 08:01PM | #12
nee:
site is not loading properly...wht 2 do :(

Unforunately, that horribly improper site is loading "properly."

4writers.net appears to be just another name for essaywriters.net.

So, either they are one and the same or 4writers.net has plagiarised its copy from (of all the sites out there) essaywriters.

Testimonial of 4writers.net homepage
Testimonial of 4writers.net homepage
Testimonial on Essaywriters.net writer rate page
Testimonial on Essaywriters.net writer rate page

Sep 30, 2009, 08:28PM | #13
roverofrage:
One thing I should convey to you is that the owner of 4writers isn't rigid as yourself regarding English.

Since the `owner' is selling professional English writing services, I think you just established that he is terribly unethical.
roverofrage:
He is a true professional, because, he is employing his Soft, Interpersonal, and Technical skills to defeat the scams.

I can only understand English if it is written in English. Therefore, for the life of me, I do not understand what you are trying to say here.

I will apologise to 4writers.net if any point out where on their customers' site they state:
1) We do not really care whether the writers who work with us and who will be handling your English language researches, speak the language or not.
2) We do not provide a professional English language, academic research service but, a soft, interpersonal and technical one.

Forum / Writing Careers /

26 users online in the last hour