EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 95 - page 3 of 3

4writers.net payment delays

pheelyks  
Jun 20, 2011, 08:13AM | #
Twig:
Pavel Kucheruk is currently the most wanted man in the world

Nothin' like a bit of completely unbelievable exaggeration to start the day....

pheelyks  
Jun 20, 2011, 10:36AM | #
Twig:
I meant the most wanted man in the writing industry.

Oh. I guess you should have said that.

This is still the kind of statement that's a bit ridiculous to make without some sort of evidence. I googled his name and can't find a single reference that is law-enforcement related.

WritersBeware  
Jun 20, 2011, 12:07PM | #
Twig:
Pavel Kucheruk is currently the most wanted man in the world

pheelyks:
Nothin' like a bit of completely unbelievable exaggeration to start the day....

1. Usama bin Laden

2. Pavel Kucheruk

3. Elvis

Well, now that Usama is dead . . . .

Mar 16, 2012, 07:05AM | #
Dear friends,

I have been reading all of your comments and want to share my views. As far as my experience goes, you people are right in claiming that 4writers.net is a big scam. I have been working as a writer since the last one year. Initially, I had enrolled with three companies namely, researchwritingcenter.com, essaywriters.net and 4writers.net. Due to getting ample work from researchwritingcenter and 4writers, I was unable to concentrate much on essaywriters and as such, I am not aware about how essaywriter.net is. But I can assure you that researchwritingcenter.com is the best company to work with. I have never faced any problem regarding my payments. Till now, I have received regular payments at fifteen days' intervals. The support staff is excellent. If your work is good, there is nothing that can stop you in attaining higher levels in the company. By higher levels I mean better rate per page and bigger orders. But my experience with 4writers.net has been very bitter. The mistake that I did was that I thought of accumulating my money with them so that I could request them to send it as and when I require. I kept on working without knowing their evil intentions. Four months back, when I needed money for something very urgent and important, I requested them to send my money. And till today I am sending them mails and the only answer that I get is that my money will be sent but there was a delay due to some technical problem. All this is just stupidity. Moreover, on the live chat, there is no one who takes the responsibility. The answer they give is that they don't know and advise me to contact Megan. There is no point in cursing Megan because the company, as a whole, is full of cheats. But as has been said, "Justice is delayed but not denied". These mother ******* will get their piece of cake one day. That's for sure.

But my advice to you guys is that instead of wasting your precious time any further, you should try and join researchwritingcenter.com. They are marvellous people.

Good Luck and Cheers!!!

Mar 16, 2012, 07:59AM | #
Johny:
They are marvellous people.

You are very right Johny, let's give credit where it's due. I have worked with RWC, my experience with them is equally marvelous. Bravo!
NOTE: This is not a piece of ad, its a tone of writers' satisfaction.

pheelyks  
Mar 16, 2012, 10:43AM | #
RWC is a Ukrainian company that lies to its students and grossly underpays its writers--when it pays them at all. They only hire foreign writers like you, and they pay just enough for the first few months you're with them to keep you happy--as long as yo live in a third-world country. In fact, I imagine $4/page earns a very good living in Kenya. Let's see how long that lasts....

Mar 17, 2012, 12:40AM | #
Dear Pheelyks,

I am sure you haven't experience working with RWC. Whatever you have written is what you have heard. Am I right? But anyways, if what you say is right, at least let's make hay while the sun shines. I'll be careful. Thanks.

pheelyks  
Mar 17, 2012, 01:00AM | #
Johny:
Am I right?

Nope. I was signed up as a writer for them for about three weeks--never completed an order because it was clearly complete bullsh*t. The second time they called me at 3 am to insist I take an order they had assigned to me for $4/page was the time I told them to shove their site up their a$$.

Mar 17, 2012, 01:54AM | #
Dear Pheelyks,

You should have been patient. May be by calling you they just wanted to check how confident you are and how much they could rely on you. Even I receive frequent calls from them regarding urgent orders. But I don't say anything absurd. On the contrary, I am proud that they consider me as a reliable writer. As far as the ppp is concerned, it increases as you achieve the stars. Only because you were unable to take the order, I don't think it will be logical to say that RWC is not a reliable company.

Regards

pheelyks  
Mar 17, 2012, 02:03AM | #
They aren't reliable because they try and force writers to take orders, because they don't know how to read a clock, and because the wages they pay are only worthwhile in undeveloped countries. You're the kind of writer they love--thrilled to be making $8/hour and to dumb to do anything about it when they eventually screw you over.

Mar 17, 2012, 02:38AM | #
Well, I am sorry to say that it is not true. They never force you to take any order. They only request you. Please don't put the blame of your incompetence on a company as reliable as RWC. Regarding my being a citizen of an undeveloped country, you are again mistaken. Mine is a beautiful country and I am proud to be a part of it. But anyways, if you think that the ppp being offered doesn't suit you, don't take it. May be people in the 'undeveloped' countries are more than happy with the price. As far as I am concerned, I am content with the rates being offered to me. You look out for companies that offer better bargain. My best wishes are for you. Don't waste your time in unnecessary allegations and in giving useless advice and making stupid comments. Do something concrete.

pheelyks  
Mar 17, 2012, 11:11AM | #
Johny:
But anyways, if you think that the ppp being offered doesn't suit you, don't take it.

Thanks. I didn't. You know they charge customers a minimum of four times what they're paying you, right? You're such a tool....

Forum / Writing Careers /

47 users online in the last hour