EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 15

Writerbay application closed to all African countries

Sep 15, 2012, 03:13PM | #
Fellow Africans please don't waste your time making an application to Writerbay. This company represents a bunch of racists. They claim that that samples are evaluated but the truth is that they are not.
If you have applied and are waiting for response you can read this and take it as the official response because that's what they sent out to all African applicants. Also carefully screen their writing and ask yourself if this evaluator is capable of evaluating anybody's writings.

Dear Moses,

We have evaluated your sample essay and we think that in general it is well written;however, there are instances of confusing wording, and problems with grammar and vocabulary. Unfortunately, your writing skills do not meet our requirements. That is why we were forced to deny your application.

If you wish you can try applying again, but in no less than a year. We think that it is not possible to significantly improve one's writing skills and knowledge of English in a shorter period of time.

Thank you for your interest in working with us!

Best regards,
Alison
Writerbay Management

Dear MOSES OLUOCH,
>
> Thank you for your interest in working for our company. We really appreciate your great efforts and dedication. Unfortunately, your writing skills do not meet our requirements. This might be due to the fact that your work contained too many mistakes (grammatical or stylistic), plagiarism, or that you didn't cover the requested topic. We are very sorry to inform you that you cannot work for our company as a writer.

> Best Regards,
> Support Team
> http://www.writerbay.com
>

ear MOSES OLUOCH,

Thank you for your interest in working for our company. We really appreciate your great efforts and dedication. Unfortunately, your writing skills do not meet our requirements. This might be due to the fact that your work contained too many mistakes (grammatical or stylistic), plagiarism, or that you didn't cover the requested topic. We are very sorry to inform you that you cannot work for our company as a writer.

Best Regards,
Support Team
http://www.writerbay.com

Sep 16, 2012, 02:07AM | #
This is racism, some of these companies even block African countries and accept countries such as Ukraine, Germany and France where English is certainly not a first language.
I have challenged them to pinpoint the confusing words and their "Evaluator" won't do that because she is incapable of doing that; which is evident in her poorly written English.
If they don't want Africans they should save them their hard-earned money and tell them upfront, rather than wasting their time and money on Internet time making predetermined applications. Roll please read their response and judge whether whoever made it is capable of evaluating any applicant.

Sep 17, 2012, 03:10AM | #
What a shame that Writerbay believes that 80% of the Kenyan writers are scammers! Well looking keenly at the details. First, Writerbay is helping students cheat-- that's the principal business. They claim to have an office in America. They lies they are from America and its we Kenyans that are the called scammers. Well let's put it this way which country is more associated with online fraud, Kenya or Ukraine? That is why this clearly remains a race issue. Look at the sample and write facts.
Perhaps then they should save us time and tell us they don't want us.

Jun 14, 2013, 08:34PM | #
Indeed, that is true, writer bay give lame excuses to deny writers a chance. They are just trying to justify their scamming habits by denying excellent African writers a chance to work with them. They should go to hell. We are all scammers, whether you justify your behaviors or not.

Jun 14, 2013, 09:08PM | #
Wyclieff:
Indeed, that is true, writer bay give lame excuses to deny writers a chance. They are just trying to justify their scamming habits by denying excellent African writers a chance to work with them. They should go to hell. We are all scammers, whether you justify your behaviors or not.

Let me guess: you are one of those "excellent African writers"?
writers2beware: "Never trust any member's claims at face value. Demand evidence that you can verify."

Jun 14, 2013, 11:08PM | #
To me, all of the wonderful people at essayscam are excellent African writers. Even those who are not African. Even those who are not writers. That includes you, Bubba. And you too, W2B. You are all excellent. Excellent African writers.

Even if you're not, you still are. In my heart, at least. Even in the case that you guys are white, I just imagine you as being South Africans of British or Dutch ancestry. That includes you, Professor Verb!

Peace!

Dec 17, 2013, 09:08AM | #
Hey! I'm African American and I work for Writerbay for a long time. I don't get you people... I saw their post on Linkedin, applied and they hired me. Yes, I do not receive that many orders as I'd like to and now I'm looking for one more website like Writerbay to earn additional cash. But they always pay on time.

Forum / Writing Careers /

25 users online in the last hour