EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [1]      
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 23

about writerbay.com

Sep 23, 2010, 03:28AM | #
any writers who use writerbay? how comes they give their cases to specific people and not others just because they chat one on one. Is it not unfair to be biased considering all their writers are qualified? Some should explain the criteria they use and whether it is personal not professional.

pheelyks  
Sep 23, 2010, 09:28AM | #
mymo, if you're complaining because you aren't getting orders, it might not be an issue of politics but rather one of qualifications. That is, your English makes me suspect that there is a professional (not a personal) reason that you don't get a lot of work.

Sep 23, 2010, 02:59PM | #
pheelyks:
one of qualifications

Qualifications are not cast in stone, that is, they vary from organization to organization. You never know, may be she is the most or among the most qualified in the organization.

Oct 8, 2010, 12:36PM | #
Information about Writerbay

Hi guys,
Need information about writerbay. There is a little information about writerbay, but, need to know from the experts.

pheelyks  
Oct 8, 2010, 01:56PM | #
If you're a writer, it sounds like you'll fit in just fine. If you're a customer, I'd steer clear.

Did a quick online chat...Katie/Nadine (both names were given) says they're a UK company, but didn't know what a Company House id # was....chat ended when I asked a second time.

pheelyks  
Oct 21, 2010, 05:07PM | #
You heard it here first, folks. To hire amazing writing talent like kiteboy, who doesn't really appear to know what a comma is or how it should be used, head over to writerbay. Couldn't have written a better advertisement for pretty much any other company myself.

WritersBeware  
Oct 21, 2010, 11:41PM | #
pheelyks:
You heard it here first, folks. To hire amazing writing talent like kiteboy, who doesn't really appear to know what a comma is or how it should be used, head over to writerbay. Couldn't have written a better advertisement for pretty much any other company myself.

Pheelyks, you are such a racist! Also, why are you "throwing dirt"?

That makes sense, doesn't it?

Oct 22, 2010, 12:17AM | #
WritersBeware:
Pheelyks, you are such a racist! Also, why are you "throwing dirt"?

Pheelyks is not throwing dirt. There's nothing wrong with what he posted. Kiteboy clearly shouldn't be in this industry. LOL!!! You're that desperate huh? Trying to associate yourself with people who don't resort to empty, stupid scare tactics so that you can salvage what's left of your annihilated credibility. Sheesh... when are you going to get a clue? There's nothing to salvage. ^_________^

WritersBeware  
Oct 22, 2010, 12:33AM | #
LMAO! Really? What is the different between his calling a spade a spade and mine? I'll tell you the difference: you don't want another enemy.

Oct 22, 2010, 12:47AM | #
WritersBeware:
What is the different between his calling a spade a spade and mine?

The "different" is that pheelyks focuses on writing ability. He doesn't scare writers or call them criminals just because they write for some companies. I don't mind him telling people which sites are foreign and which aren't either, or even which sites are better than others. It's as much his right to do so as it is mine.

As for making another enemy, if pheelyks ever agrees with your "no sale, no crime" position on false advertisements, I will call him stupid because that's precisely what he'll show himself to be. Until that time, I got nothing against him.

WritersBeware  
Oct 22, 2010, 12:52AM | #
EW_writer:
The "different" is that pheelyks focuses on writing ability.

As do I . . . .

EW_writer:
I don't mind him telling people which sites are foreign and which aren't either,

That's exactly what I have done for years.

EW_writer:
He doesn't scare writers or call them criminals just because they write for some companies.

That's NOT what I claim either, ya lying, spinning wench. Please quote a post in which I state the following:

"Writers are criminals just because they write for certain companies."

Good luck with that, liar.

If you are so confident that pheelyks will disagree with my statements regarding the accessory/accomplice/co-conspirator status of writers (or anyone else—in any industry—who knowingly pockets dirty money), why don't you directly ask him?

Oct 22, 2010, 12:56AM | #
He doesn't scare writers or call them criminals just because they write for some companies and don't stop writing for such companies even if they know that such companies are allegedly engaging in false advertising.

Nov 8, 2010, 02:27AM | #
pheelyks: sometimes,employing crude tactics and behaving like a philistine god serves no purpose,thus,attacking or questioning writer bay or criticizing my capability wont make you a hero,further more your racist approach is academically outdated,and pathetically misplaced.

pheelyks  
Nov 8, 2010, 10:57AM | #
kiteboy:
behaving like a philistine god

ummmmm......what?
kiteboy:
your racist approach

racist? I never mentioned race...I don't even know what "race" you are, and I really don't care. Regardless of your race, your English sucks (well, it's actually decent for a foreign speaker, but it is quite obviously not your native tongue and you have some serious work to do before it is up to academic standards). But if playing the race card is the only way you can handle criticism, by all means, go ahead.

Customers: hire kiteboy. Then when you complain that you can't really understand what he writes, or have other suggestions about mechanics and usage, you can be called a racist instead of receiving your money back! Doesn't that sound like fun?

WritersBeware  
Nov 8, 2010, 12:13PM | #
In his free time, kiteboy sends Nigerian bank SPAM.

pheelyks  
Nov 8, 2010, 12:51PM | #
WritersBeware:
In his free time, kiteboy sends Nigerian bank SPAM.

I know a lot of these emails are spam, but the one I got is definitely real. They'll be transferring the $2.5 billion some warlord left me any day now....

pheelyks  
Apr 16, 2012, 10:49AM | #
That's not very nice, and it certainly wasn't worth reviving a year-and-a-half old thread.

Forum / Writing Careers /

27 users online in the last hour