EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 20

Topnotchwriters.Com in Philippines -- Fishy?

Jan 18, 2008, 03:50PM | #1
I noticed that available orders at Writers.Ph are becoming less and less in numbers, and more and more difficult/complicated. Is it because they are transferring the orders to Topnotchwriters.Com? I noticed that they have also taken out the the office address on the Writers.Ph website. Hmmmm...

Here's Topnotchwriters.Com's office address (which is not shown on their website):

LUGIC Inc.
5/f Casman Bldg.,
1198 Quezon Ave,
Quezon City,
National Capital Reg, 1103
Telephone: 632-414-6017

Jan 21, 2008, 07:44AM | #3
one of the reasons why there are only few orders at writers.ph is because it's winter break in the US for college students. the spring semester would begin around february; however, high school kids are back from their winter break.

Jan 30, 2008, 10:00PM | #4
Quoting: F1sh
Here's Topnotchwriters.Com's office address (which is not shown on their website):

LUGIC Inc.
5/f Casman Bldg.,
1198 Quezon Ave,
Quezon City,
National Capital Reg, 1103
Telephone: 632-414-6017

Are the owners of writers.ph and Topnotchwriters.com really the same? Same as essaywriters.net?

Feb 10, 2008, 11:44AM | #6
Quoting: scammedwriter
Nope. As far as I know, topnotchwriters.com is handled by a1essays.com which as been fair enough with their writers in terms of paying them on time.

If Topnotchwriters.com pays, then it cannot be the same as Essaywriters.net or Writers.ph. Thanks, scammedwriter. You've been scammed by what company?

Jun 19, 2008, 02:00PM | #11
Well, topnotchwriters.com pays its writers. I'm friendly with a couple of writers there and we share the same opinion about the company.

scammedwriter:
Nope. As far as I know, topnotchwriters.com is handled by a1essays.com which as been fair enough with their writers in terms of paying them on time.

Scammedwriter is right. Topnotchwriters is handled by a1essays, which I believe also handles (or is being handled by) dopapers and academypapers.

They don't pay high, but they pay.

It's up to you folks. Good luck!

WritersBeware  
Jun 19, 2008, 02:19PM | #12
chloe:
They don't pay high, but they pay.

If one's level of integrity allows one to earn chicken feed from a company that I have already proven to be fraudulent and intentionally deceive customers, I feel sorry for that person.

Jun 19, 2008, 03:20PM | #13
WritersBeware:
If one's level of integrity allows one to earn chicken feed from a company that I have already proven to be fraudulent and intentionally deceive customers, I feel sorry for that person.

You know what, you're right. I found some companies who pay writers for what they deserve to get.

After visiting this site for a few weeks, I realized I'm not getting what I should be getting. Aw well, money lost, lessons earned. Too bad I learned my lessons during the off-peak months.

This forum is a real eye-opener for me. Thanks so much for the helpers in the forum.

Jun 20, 2008, 05:23AM | #14
chloe:
I found some companies who pay writers for what they deserve to get.

I fully understand that "recommendations" are not allowed in these forums, but I'm recovering from a certain condition right now and desperately need to earn from home. If you could let me in on these companies "who pay writers for what they deserve," I would really appreciate it.

scammedwriter:
I was scammed by advanceessays.com and absolutepapers.com. both are handled by same bunch of scammers.

It would help a lot if you could tell us what happened with your plight against absolutepapers.com.

Anyone else with a similar experience?

WB - Would you happen to have any "info" on absolute?

Oct 30, 2008, 10:11AM | #17
I think their domain name might have expired.How long has their website been out of order?This might be a sign of warning to prevent you from working for a company which cannot even pay a renewal fee for its own domain name.If you still want to apply there try calling them or at least do a little more research before you take any further steps which you might regret later.
Also be very careful what you disclose to these people. I remember some Ukarainian guy contacting me once to do freelance work for his "website".When I asked him the mode of payment he asked me for my Credit and Debit card number along with my personal details. That was the last time I ever responded to such "phishy" emails. Whenever you suspect fraud run and don't look back.

Try applying somewhere where you are certain you can get some money and respect. Why don't you try **********?I have emailed them and they actually sent me a nice response. They make it very clear that they only hire native English speakers and if you are a native English speaker you should definitely try applying to them.
Another good employer is coursework4you.com. They always pay on time but again I do not know if they actually hire non native speakers.These two companies definitely pay on time.I am still checking out other companies and will let you know very soon.

Until then please do not sell yourself short.Your words are precious.If you must write as a freelancer make it worth your while and your peace of mind.

Nov 4, 2008, 05:48AM | #21
Firstly I am not endorsing coursework4you or *********. These companies have very little complaints against them and do treat their writers very nicely with the respect they deserve.

Secondly since you indeed are up to some silly antics (as an agent of writers.ph[DND*][DND*]) I have no choice but to prove you wrong

coursework4you.co.uk

and now don't come whining that ********* is not opening either.

Sooner or later you will be exposed for the "writers.ph[DND*][DND*] Agent" that you really are.Keep working for peanuts mate.

Forum / Writing Careers /

35 users online in the last hour