EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 7

Summer Time Strategies To Keep Writing Project Leads Consistent?

Jun 8, 2011, 03:51PM | #1
What do all of you spend your summers doing to keep leads consistent?

Do you guys just spend the down time preparing for the beginning of the fall term?
Do you find a channel where you can gain summer students?

Jun 15, 2011, 07:55AM | #2
Summer in Australia/New Zealand is December, January and February, so this time of year we are pretty busy. That is when I might target the US/UK market for work and vice versa. If you have non-academic clients in commerce, industry and so forth you can level out the peaks and troughs a bit. During the summer here I chase writing units of learning for various courses for TAFE and Unis or exam model answers for the High School matriculation papers. I always take 20 Dec to 26 January off for a vacation and just write for me (fiction) if I feel like it.

Get any reply in quick before Phyleks or one of the other losers leaps in and turns the thread into an insult fest.

Jun 15, 2011, 08:15AM | #3
Perry Gamsby:
Summer in Australia/New Zealand is December, January and February, so this time of year we are pretty busy. That is when I might target the US/UK market for work and vice versa. If you have non-academic clients in commerce, industry and so forth you can level out the peaks and troughs a bit. During the summer here I chase writing units of learning for various courses for TAFE and Unis or exam model answers for the High School matriculation papers. I always take 20 Dec to 26 January off for a vacation and just write for me (fiction) if I feel like it.

Get any reply in quick before Phyleks or one of the other losers leaps in and turns the thread into an insult fest.

That is awesome. Yeah my australian clients have mentioned their summers being during a different time. I'd like to definitely have nations in the pacific fill in my American summer gap. I've also began pushing smaller services like resumes and cover letters. They aren't as big as writing projects, but they keep you busy and allow you to brand yourself.

pheelyks  
Jun 15, 2011, 08:26AM | #4
essaybrah:
my australian clients have mentioned their summers being during a different time. I'd like to definitely have nations in the pacific fill in my American summer gap

Did you graduate from high school without learning how the seasons work? You do realize that the Pacific has nothing to do with when summer is, right?

pheelyks  
Jun 15, 2011, 08:43AM | #5
Also, "brah," you really ought to make your website registration info legal (that means correct) again. You were so cavalier about this info being freely available, yet so quick to hide it like a little chicken sh*t when you realized how easily it could be found.

Unfortunately for you, websites require legal admin and technical contacts, including the name of a legal entity (your website is not a corporation, buddy--did you even read a basic "how to start a business" article before jumping into this?). This means "K R" and "R K" are not acceptable as a name, even if they are your initials, and listing 1115 eagle, Seattle when that address doesn't exist is a big non-no.

Again, anyone that wants Kamran--I mean essaybrah's--real name and contact info is welcome to PM me.

Forum / Writing Careers /

34 users online in the last hour