EssayDirectory - the best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 16

Succeeding as an academic writer?

Nov 5, 11, 12:46PM | #
For those who do this as a living,

Do you think that you have to have a passion for writing in order to be able to be successful at this job? From what I have gleaned, making money from this line of writing requires the ability to write huge volumes of work, in short periods of time. It seems like the best writers out there are those taking "rush" orders. How long did it take you before you felt comfortable taking those large volumes of work? Is this profession simply a teach-yourself-solitary-endavor, or are there resources where one can learn and strengthen their own academic-writing abilities.

Regards,
Jess

Nov 5, 11, 05:50PM | #
Sorry but you never gonna succeed. If you are a writer for some months now and you still dont get it you never will. There no difference if you write one page or 300 pages. You should take ESL grammer course and joga class and start again, but theres little hope...

pheelyks  
Nov 5, 11, 05:59PM | #
Oh, stu4, your idiocy is exceeded only by your inadequacy.

Nov 6, 11, 08:06PM | #
stu4:
never gonna succeed

[quote=stu4you should take ESL grammer course and joga class [/quote]

I think it is obvious which one of is ESL, considering I am from Bozeman Montana. A little disconnected from the world, but still definitely native English.

Mar 10, 12, 06:21AM | #
Succeeding as an academic writer is the most challenging thing. There are many writers still struggling to shine in their field. 95% of native writers i know, succeeded in the field of academic writing. Probability of success for Non native writers are very less. The continuous hard work and the practice will bring success.

pheelyks  
Mar 10, 12, 10:53AM | #
solutionmaker360:
Probability of success for Non native writers are very less.

No kidding...

Mar 10, 12, 11:11AM | #
pheelyks:
No kidding...

Hello, Pheelyks
How have you been?
Being neither a writer nor an essay site owner, i exhibit objectivity and 000s of students have benefited from my insights

pheelyks  
Mar 10, 12, 11:11AM | #
solutionmaker360:
I hope you are a non native writer like me.

No, I'm a native writer who doesn't think you've succeeded as much as you think you have.

pheelyks  
Mar 10, 12, 11:46AM | #
I'm glad you think that's cool. Why exactly are you here?

pheelyks  
Mar 10, 12, 12:01PM | #
You ought to try developing your own writing skills before trying to "develop a team."

Mar 10, 12, 12:09PM | #
pheelyks:
Why exactly are you here?

pheelyks:
try developing your own writing skills

This is also one of the reason why I am here. I hope good people like you will keep on helping me to develop my writing skills.

pheelyks  
Mar 10, 12, 12:23PM | #
In that case, go work on the following:

-comma usage

-"the"

-colloquialisms/idiomatic phrases

Forum / Writing Careers /

64 users online in the last hour