EssayDirectory - best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [13]  
  help    or 
Forum / Writing Careers /

Student Network Resources pay scale?

VeronicaMThreads: 8

Nov 2, 10, 05:16PM | #1
How much does Student Network Resources pay per page?

Do they really have essays that pay $20 per page?

What type of topics do you usually write about, and is there usually plenty of work available (even in the summer?

rogerbThreads: 5

Nov 2, 10, 06:18PM | #2
I heard they are the biggest company and have hundreds (or thousands?) of active writers and 'thousands of available orders' in the busy season (that would be something because other companies have no more than 50 or 100?). But they didn't reply to my email.

pheelyks   Nov 2, 10, 07:29PM | #3
rogerb:
But they didn't reply to my email.

Because you don't write well enough to work for them, and it's obvious in anything you write that contains more than a few sentences.

rogerbThreads: 5

Nov 2, 10, 07:46PM | #4
pheelyks:
Because you don't write well enough to work for them,

They didn't even give me a chance, so I'm starting my own websites, their loss : )

pheelyks   Nov 3, 10, 01:32PM | #5
rogerb:
I'm starting my own websites, their loss : )

Hardly.

Nov 8, 10, 03:40PM | #9
They advertise that they pay up to $20 per page However, their user agreement form states that they pay anywhere from $10 to $13 per page. Can anyone explain this discrepancy?

WritersBeware   Nov 8, 10, 03:47PM | #10
EssayScam.org members who write for the company will tell you that it pays $20+ per page for urgent orders. If you are concerned about a purported "discrepancy," here's a bright idea: ASK SNR DIRECTLY instead of making inflammatory posts in a third-party forum.

stu4Threads: 29
 Observer
Nov 8, 10, 04:06PM | #11
VeronicaM:
$10

No wonder FreelanceWriter and pheelyks, the current SNR writers, fish for clients here ;-). And they laughed when an ESL writer said he's making about the same per page :D.

And Veronica, WritersBeware has admin access to SNR so he must already know your writer ID too :/.

pheelyks   Nov 8, 10, 04:56PM | #12
stu4:
No wonder FreelanceWriter and pheelyks, the current SNR writers, fish for clients here

While I often make more per page from clients I work with privately, the other aspects of this direct relationship--keeping my schedule in order, answering a lot of questions, making sure payments are received, and all of the other little details that SNR handles--really makes it a wash. I easily do 90% of my writing for SNR. And given what you pay writers on your sites, I don't think you have a leg to stand on.
VeronicaM:
They advertise that they pay up to $20 per page However, their user agreement form states that they pay anywhere from $10 to $13 per page. Can anyone explain this discrepancy?

The pay gets better once you have a proven track record with the company. Airing these issues in a public forum rather than contacting the admin you work with is also a bad way to keep a job you like. Of course, if you don't like the job you're welcome to say whatever you'd like, but given the fact that a) admin at SNR is very responsive and extremely helpful in any number of ways (including finding old tax documents, serving as an employment reference, and other things they have no real obligation to do) and b) you know (or at least should know) of two writers on this forum that you could contact privately with any questions/concerns you have, I would take a minute to think about things before you post them

Nov 8, 10, 05:10PM | #13
Well, I didn't mean to be accusatory, and I was not implying that SNR is dishonest.

I was just confused and was looking for clarification. I'll contact the company with further quesitons.

FreelanceWriterThreads: 5
 Writer
Nov 8, 10, 05:59PM | #14
stupid4:
No wonder FreelanceWriter and pheelyks, the current SNR writers, fish for clients here ;-). And they laughed when an ESL writer said he's making about the same per page :D.

I don't recall laughing at anybody here recently except you. Obviously, we make more per page on work from private clients without a middleman. Fulltime automobile mechanics sometimes take on freelance weekend work too and it doesn't mean they're not being treated fairly by their employers. I've used "FreelanceWriter" as an online ID a lot longer than I've worked for any essay companies and I don't think there's any confusion that I make a living from both private work and company work. Neither the companies, the clients, nor I have any problem with that; only you.

WritersBeware   Nov 8, 10, 06:30PM | #15
stu4:
And Veronica, WritersBeware has admin access to SNR so he must already know your writer ID too :/.

Proof? No? STFU.

EW_writerThreads: 27

Nov 9, 10, 04:07AM | #16
FreelanceWriter:
Obviously, we make more per page on work from private clients without a middleman.

Right on! ^_______^

*back to the orders pool*

FreelanceWriterThreads: 5
 Writer
Nov 21, 10, 05:06PM | #18
lucas84:
How much is the standard rate?

To quote a real genius from another thread where he posted another useless comment to boost his number of posts:

"It depends on a number of aspects."

Read more; post less.
I have been writing for some of the best American essay companies since 2003. I'm a law school graduate located in NYC and my personal essay service website is nycfreelancewriter.homestead.com

th63Threads: 1

Mar 30, 11, 09:38PM | #19
I have experience with them and I have found they always pay what I earned and on time. They generally have a good number of orders on a wide variety of subjects, although $20 per page is very unusual unless it is a rush job. In general, the rate is $9-12 per page.

th63Threads: 1

Mar 30, 11, 09:39PM | #20
And I would say that a writer can make $2-3,000 per month with them, depending on the number of orders taken.

Observer
Mar 30, 11, 09:47PM | #21
th63:
In general, the rate is $9-12 per page.

Compensation
We pay our contracted, freelance writers up to $21.00 per page (1 page = 300 words), depending on the amount of time allowed to complete the project.

Translation: 80% of our writers get on average $10 per page unless a very rush order and writer is categorized as advanced then you can hope for a little more.

Why even mention $21 per page? Its the same category as "Stay at home moms -> earn up to 50K a week from home clicking on ads!" lool.

WritersBeware   Mar 30, 11, 10:11PM | #22
80%?
$10?

You wouldn't happen to have any evidence or anything like that, would you? Nah, that would be silly.

Freelancewriter and pheelyks, please educate this Ukrainian idiot who can't compete fairly with bigger companies.

Observer
Mar 30, 11, 10:19PM | #23
WritersBeware:
Freelancewriter and pheelyks, please educate this Ukrainian idiot who can't compete fairly with bigger companies.

You probably pay them more to do propaganda here so Im not interested in their opinions.

The fact is that Veronica and th63 prove my point. Why don't you call them out?

WritersBeware   Mar 30, 11, 10:26PM | #24
stu4:
You probably pay them more to do propaganda here

LMAO! Tell me, Sergei—who else is on my personal payroll?

Do you know the meaning of "up to"?

New writers probably don't have access to the high-paying order, you clueless idiot. What company hires a brand new, unproven employee and immediately hands him/her the company's most important projects? Aside from your company, none.

Observer
Mar 30, 11, 10:30PM | #25
WritersBeware:
LMAO! Tell me, Sergei—who else is on my personal payroll?

The fact is that Veronica and th63 prove my point.

Observer
Mar 30, 11, 10:31PM | #26
WritersBeware:
New writers probably don't have access to the high-paying order, you clueless idiot. What company hires a brand new, unproven employee and immediately hands him/her the company's most important projects? Aside from your company, none.

It's called "Equal opportunity employment." It was designed in Amerika and you dont know it?

WritersBeware   Mar 30, 11, 10:36PM | #27
Sergei, stop wasting everyone's time with your mindless drivel.

klosegoalThreads: 2
 Writer
May 29, 12, 09:23AM | #28
Guys, I tell you something interesting. The Pakistanis that go by the name of SNR and RNR actually pay 100-150(less than 2 dollars per page) PKR to Pakistani writers. They cant simply afford to hire native writers. I don't speak without evidence but i don't feel like leaking it now. I know these people indirectly though.

pheelyks   May 29, 12, 11:38AM | #29
klosegoal:
The Pakistanis that go by the name of SNR and RNR

Whoever these companies are, they have nothing to do with Student Network Resources, which is a US-based company. Thanks for posting in the wrong thread, though.

MeoKhanThreads: 7
 Writer
May 29, 12, 03:09PM | #30
klosegoal:
I don't speak without evidence but i don't feel like leaking it now.

I must admit that you've leaked a top secret about how much Pakistani companies pay to their writers. However, I feel that you're a bit late since a lot of serious writers know it already. However, keep up the good work.