EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 59 - page 1 of 2

More Student Network Resources Orders

WritersBeware  
Jan 3, 2011, 03:40PM | #
Unless you want to lose your job, ask the company directly.

Jan 3, 2011, 03:43PM | #
WritersBeware:
Unless you want to lose your job, ask the company directly.

WritersBeware is right, he pulls all the strings at that company, you must listen to him ;).

Its just the start of the new year so don't expect too many projects.

pheelyks  
Jan 3, 2011, 04:08PM | #
Seriously, Veronica, why do you keep coming here when you know you can get direct and knowledgable answers form the people who work for SNR? You are moving past naive and into the realm of stupid.

pheelyks  
Jan 3, 2011, 04:44PM | #
stu4:
She knows she can get quickest attention here, dont blame her for that.

She's wrong, and you're an idiot.

Jan 3, 2011, 10:53PM | #
stu4:
She knows she can get quickest attention here, dont blame her for that.

Stu4 - that's true where your outfit is concerned :) With regards to the legits, this is completely unacceptable and it is not the first time that Veronica asks SNR support questions here. Most would consider firing her.

Jan 4, 2011, 10:06AM | #
This question is not a sensitive question, and I don't understand why you think that asking it merits termination. Please advise.

Further, I asked here because I understand that SNR is a big company with thousands of customers, and I thought that I might get a quicker response here.

Freelance writing is a tough profession, and I hope that we can cultivate a nurturing community here, where we can discuss our problems and concerns and help each other grow as writers.

Jan 4, 2011, 10:16AM | #
The reason, Veronica, is that you are asking very basic support questions:
1) payment
2) orders

Yes, these are sensitive questions and not open for public discussion. It is none of our business how SNR pays its employees or how many orders they have at any given time.

Granted that they are a large company but they are also a respectable company. Had you asked them, they probably would have replied. Alternatively, you could have privately asked one of their writers. You know of at least two here.

Your question pertained to the number of orders ... why were you specific about the company's name? You could have asked whether companies receive many orders during this period or not? Responses would have been friendly and as you are new, many would have explained the high and low season cycle to you.

pheelyks  
Jan 4, 2011, 10:52AM | #
WRT:
The reason, Veronica, is that you are asking very basic support questions

..and have been told several times that it would be more responsible to email these questions to me, FW, or the relevant personnel at SNR rather than making them an issue for public comment from the many shady forum members that hate this company so much.

Jan 4, 2011, 01:05PM | #
VeronicaM:
Freelance writing is a tough profession, and I hope that we can cultivate a nurturing community here, where we can discuss our problems and concerns and help each other grow as writers.

I was actually going to respond to the thread by saying that the number of orders visible on your screen depends on your company ranking as a writer and that Pheelyks and I have about 50 orders visible at all times. Then I thought about why it might not be such a bright idea because certain writers would then be bothering admin with questions about it and I decided it wasn't worth it. It's also not a bright idea to ask your kinds of questions here, but you don't seem to value the advice or opinions of other more experienced members of this "community" you want to be part of.

Jan 6, 2011, 12:32PM | #
VeronicaM:

I only see a few orders with Student Network Resources.

Do they give you access to more orders as you gain seniority?

Veronica: Think for a moment. It's called Essay SCAM, right? Not "Essay complaints of any kind?" It's not appropriate for this forum. This is spam because it's asking a private business question appropriate to be answered in the employer-employee relationship which most people on the board don't have the expertise to answer.

Jan 6, 2011, 12:48PM | #
AmonsEssays:
This is spam because it's asking a private business question appropriate to be answered in the employer-employee relationship which most people on the board don't have the expertise to answer.

Then shut all websites that discuss employer-employee relationship.

Jan 6, 2011, 03:06PM | #
stu4:
Then shut all websites that discuss employer-employee relationship.

This website isn't about that. Websites that are shouldn't be shut down.

I really wish I could draw more enjoyment from thrashing you publicly, but I really feel like I'm beating up the kid with mental disabilities who sits in the corner and drools. I draw very little pleasure from answering your insane non sequiturs.

Jan 6, 2011, 04:11PM | #
AmonsEssays:
I really wish I could draw more enjoyment from thrashing you publicly, but I really feel like I'm beating up the kid with mental disabilities who sits in the corner and drools. I draw very little pleasure from answering your insane non sequiturs.

Now you know how most of us here feel about you.

Jan 6, 2011, 06:18PM | #
AmonsEssays:
Go back in your box, FW.

It takes months or years to build some respect and credibility here; you signed up a couple of weeks ago and try to run this place. I guess it's not a good way to go..

Jan 6, 2011, 06:46PM | #
Major:
It takes months or years to build some respect and credibility here; you signed up a couple of weeks ago and try to run this place. I guess it's not a good way to go..

I'm posting and participating. You'd think this would be a GOOD thing, not a bad thing. I have tried to avoid conflict with Freelance but he is making it increasingly impossible for me to ignore numerous character assassinations and unfounded, uninformed attacks on my business. I have asked him to stop and have avoided insulting or criticizing him. I am being the bigger man and you are insulting my credibility. Not a good way to go.

Jan 6, 2011, 07:19PM | #
AmonsEssays:
I'm in the same category as Stu4, huh?

Yes, and it's not just me: practically everybody on this forum who's been here any length of time and earned one another's mutual respect considers you, Stu4, and Editor75 to be very similar. You, in particular, post so frequently and your posts are so valueless, preachy, and self-serving that it comes across as obnoxious spam to almost everybody. About the only thing you have going for you over Stu4 is that you don't also make fraudulently false claims to disparage competing companies. Otherwise, yes: you're viewed about the same as those two "contributors" to this forum.

Jan 6, 2011, 08:50PM | #
FreelanceWriter:
practically everybody on this forum who's been here any length of time and earned one another's mutual respect considers you, Stu4, and Editor75 to be very similar.

it's a private club. note to new applicants: "go away."

I'm think I'm going to start a new thread called "bricks are usually red," or "the sky is blue," and wait for the spiteful retribution to come.

then again, what do I know? I'm just some IRS lawyer from India.

Jan 6, 2011, 09:12PM | #
There's no "club" here and nobody has any prejudice against any new member who contributes to threads appropriately and genuinely. You two are annoying to many of us strictly because of the way you both bombard the board on thread after thread and the way you preach to us even though we're probably much more established in this industry than you are and don't need any "advice" from you. Frankly, most people probably find it annoying just to hit the "Latest Thread" button only to to see, time and time again, that every one of the last 10 threads ends with a brand new completely vapid post from you. Nobody here knows anything much about one another except for our posting history and there is no conspiracy against new members whether they're prospective customers, experienced customers, aspiring writers, or experienced writers. If you're experiencing negativity here, I guarantee that it's strictly an indication that the content of your posts comes across as extremely obnoxious. There's really nothing more to it at all. It's not anybody else's fault that you've firmly established yourself as the most obnoxious and least respected member to join this forum in a long time. You've earned that distinction all by yourself through your very persistent efforts. Since you're trained in law, you should understand the concept res ipsa loquitur.

Jan 7, 2011, 01:29AM | #
Considering the grammar articulation here, I was appalled to find a "breaking-the-pencil" graphic there. Shouldn't we rather have a "sharpening-the-pencil" graphic, if we're sharpening the students' skills?

Jan 7, 2011, 02:05AM | #
rwaimba2:
Today, 01:29AM | #25 Considering the grammar articulation here, I was appalled to find a "breaking-the-pencil" graphic there. Shouldn't we rather have a "sharpening-the-pencil" graphic, if we're sharpening the students' skills?

Jan 7, 2011, 04:58AM | #
FreelanceWriter:
You, in particular, post so frequently and your posts are so valueless, preachy, and self-serving that it comes across as obnoxious spam to almost everybody.

and Amon probably thinks that he's being sly with all of his hopelessly obvious ads. ^__^

Jan 7, 2011, 07:22AM | #
FreelanceWriter:
we're probably much more established in this industry than you are and don't need any "advice" from you.

more elitism, more denial. I like how you say "probably," though.

FreelanceWriter:
I guarantee that it's strictly an indication that the content of your posts comes across as extremely obnoxious.

did you know that the more absolutes a statement contains, the more likely it is to be false?

FreelanceWriter:
There's really nothing more to it at all.

I would have believed this, but, once again, the way in which you've phrased it makes it stink. don't ever become a salesperson.

Jan 7, 2011, 01:46PM | #
editor75:
did you know that the more absolutes a statement contains, the more likely it is to be false?

Your insight is as useful as always.

Highly-experienced professional writer located in NYC. JD (Law) from NYLS. nycfreelancewriter.homestead.com/services.html

WritersBeware  
Jan 7, 2011, 06:08PM | #
editor75:
I have the feeling this went right over your head.

The fact that you are a complete loser has obviously flown right over yours.

Feb 16, 2011, 11:31AM | #
Veronica,

What is your experience with them? I filled out an application but haven't got a response yet. How long did it take to set up an account?

C.

WritersBeware  
Feb 16, 2011, 11:45AM | #
Cintin:
haven't got a response

Based on that post, you haven't "got" a chance in hell at being hired by SNR.

WritersBeware  
Feb 16, 2011, 12:10PM | #
Cintin:
Wow...I feel so welcome here

It helps if you use the search engine before posting a question that has already been asked 47 times.

WritersBeware  
Feb 17, 2011, 12:13PM | #
Muffingirl:
Is Student Network Resources affiliated with writemyessay.com?

Um, no.

Writemyessay.com is a joke.

Forum / Writing Careers /

36 users online in the last hour