EssayDirectory - best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [12]  
  help    or 
Forum / Writing Careers /

SNR Payment Method

racatacaPosts: 1

Dec 14, 10, 04:54PM | #3
Do you happen to know when they pay or how to get them to pay you? Because I have about $120 with them earned, and my bank account info all set up, and I want to know how I can get that money.

WritersBeware   Dec 14, 10, 07:19PM | #4
racataca:
Do you happen to know when they pay or how to get them to pay you?

If you truly worked for SNR, you'd already know the answer to that question. GET LOST.

FreelanceWriterThreads: 5
 Writer
Dec 14, 10, 07:25PM | #5
racataca:
Do you happen to know when they pay or how to get them to pay you? Because I have about $120 with them earned, and my bank account info all set up, and I want to know how I can get that money.
What are you asking? You've earned $120 this month and you want to know how to get your money without waiting for your monthly check? They usually mail out (or deposit) your last monthly earnings the first week of every month. In December they send out 2 checks: the first one is your last payment for the fiscal year and the second one is your first payment of the next year. There's no way to "get them to pay you" your lousy $120 before they send out all of our checks.
I have been writing for some of the best American essay companies since 2003. I'm a law school graduate located in NYC and my personal essay service website is nycfreelancewriter.homestead.com