EssayDirectory - the best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 6

Scammer Scammer: Shaheer.Awan@Gmail.Com, Sarazsaim@Gmail.Com, Zahidhameeed@Gmail.Com, Morgandvn@Gmai

Feb 9, 2012, 06:10AM | #
Anyone knows about the freelance writing website owned by the above email scammers ?( scammers from Pakistan)
Don't dare working for them.They don't pay their writers

Feb 19, 2012, 03:46PM | #
Dear respect099,
Not all the writers from Pakistan is scam.
I am working as a freelancer in Academic writing since 2006 and having a vast experience in essay writing on various catagories at various degrees from High school to Masters Level.
I am inviting you to experience my service which is @100% legitimate,GUARANTEED UNPLAGIARIZED WORK,and meeting deadline strictly with all the format APA,MLA,HARVARD,CHICAGO. with better competitive rates.

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.

contact me personally at activefreelancer@gmail.com

REGARDS
SALMAN

pheelyks  
Feb 19, 2012, 04:05PM | #
activefreelancer:
since 2006

That year keeps changing...you wouldn't be yet another Pakistani scammer, would you?

WritersBeware  
Feb 19, 2012, 07:26PM | #
activefreelancer:

No, they aren't, but you is.

activefreelancer:
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

For whom—people who want to receive ESL garbage?

Feb 20, 2012, 08:06AM | #
activefreelancer:
Dear respect099,
I am working as a freelancer in Academic writing since 2006 and having a vast experience in essay writing on various catagories at various degrees from High school to Masters Level.
I am inviting you to experience my service which is @100% legitimate,GUARANTEED UNPLAGIARIZED WORK,and meeting deadline strictly with all the format APA,MLA,HARVARD,CHICAGO. with better competitive rates.

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.

contact me personally at activefreelancer@gmail.com

REGARDS
SALMAN

How much do you charge for a 5000,000(yep, 5 million) word phd dissertation, completed in 5 hours and be of supermost-uppermost 1st standard?
Being neither a writer nor an essay site owner, i exhibit objectivity and 000s of students have benefited from my insights

Feb 20, 2012, 08:59AM | #
queen sheba:
How much do you charge for a 5000,000(yep, 5 million) word phd dissertation, completed in 5 hours and be of supermost-uppermost 1st standard?

activefreelancer:
with better competitive rates.

$50?

Apr 25, 2012, 05:23PM | #
you silly paki trying to make money lol... stingy ass twat probably dont have more credentials then my pet dog :D that is all... i will not use you so tell me you are 100% dodgy pakistani right?

Forum / Writing Careers /

48 users online in the last hour