EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 9

RWC Statement (opinions of one of the members here do not represent us)

Nov 29, 2010, 01:04PM | #1
To the effect that:
Any opinions expressed by RustyIronChains are his own and do not represent the opinions of ResearchWritingCenter.com and the Company is not responsible for his liable statements. The poster is acting on his accord and not on behalf of the Company.
To confirm that this is the actual position of RWC this message will be posted in RWC official blog tomorrow. URL to follow will be provided in this thread.

Jul 5, 2012, 05:19PM | #6
This is not a necro thread. This thread is a warning to all those (the handful, I mean) who want to use your services :)
And where am I exposed as a fraud in this thread? Comprehension problems, rusty/editor?
If you want to mention my sites as fraudulent, please do so. But get your facts straight or else ....

As the mods may confirm, we were the only site to be ever removed from complsintsboard :) we have the truth on our side.

Rusty/editor, you are not libelling an anonymous user. Ask your lawyer (if you can afford one) what that means. Now - should you doubt us, ask the mods how many writers and sites our lawyers took to task for libel.

Clean up your act.

Jul 5, 2012, 06:29PM | #7
I don't trawl for customers here, or cross handles. go pay your employees, and then check yourself into a mental health clinic. you can tell the nice doctors all about your big plans and your lawyers.

Jul 5, 2012, 06:35PM | #8
Poor Rusty. I didn't say you trawl for customers but since you emphasised that you didn't ... Well.
Aren't you the sorry sod? The only writer whom companies publicly disowned and devoted disclaimers to.
As for your earlier claim that you are a published writer, rusty/editor, that's just laughable. Unless, of course, it was a diary on the years you spent in a mental asylum :) ask your dr to up your meds a bit.

Jul 6, 2012, 01:17PM | #9
WRT:
Poor Rusty. I didn't say you trawl for customers but since you emphasised that you didn't ... Well.
Aren't you the sorry sod? The only writer whom companies publicly disowned and devoted disclaimers to.
As for your earlier claim that you are a published writer, rusty/editor, that's just laughable. Unless, of course, it was a diary on the years you spent in a mental asylum :) ask your dr to up your meds a bit.

If the writers were smart, they really would join a union, since the exploitation and abuse in this "industry" are just out of control.

Forum / Writing Careers /

24 users online in the last hour