EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 18

Need reliable essay writing jobs

Jun 1, 2012, 06:33PM | #
I know this must have been done a thousand times before, so please spare me the obligatory flaming. Could you guys point me in the direction of some reliable essay writing gigs? Nothing scientific/technical. I can write in subjects like history, culture, politics, society, philosophy etc. I'm not afraid to research a topic in some depth before writing about it.

WritersBeware  
Jun 1, 2012, 07:29PM | #
If you're too lazy to search through existing threads, we're too lazy to repeat ourselves.

Jun 1, 2012, 08:05PM | #
I have gone through some of the existing threads. Or should I say some of the shouting matches on this forum? You're an old timer here, could you at least throw me a bone? A link to some useful thread? One that combines a minimum of mindless fighting with a maximum of informative discourse? Please, I'm in need.Financial need.

pheelyks  
Jun 2, 2012, 12:01AM | #
Terms of Use. Look at the Disclaimer and Privacy Policy link at the bottom of the page. It mentions many rules, including the one about not asking for/soliciting work here.

Jun 2, 2012, 08:09AM | #
snake1:
I have gone through some of the existing threads.

You have not, sorry. I say this because if you spend some quality searching the forum, you'll get what you're looking for.

Jun 2, 2012, 08:12AM | #
WritersBeware:
If you're too lazy to search through existing threads, we're too lazy to repeat ourselves.

Why are you rude to Snake1? The poor thing is only requesting for help, I suppose.

Jun 6, 2012, 12:15PM | #
WritersBeware:

I can tell the poster to avoid ********* and essaywriters.net[DND*][DND*], just for starters.

Jun 6, 2012, 12:17PM | #
WritersWatchdog:

Why are you rude to Snake1? The poor thing is only requesting for help, I suppose.

Without being rude and insulting, WB would not have any personality at all, but we are going to have a time on here from now on. Yes sir, we are going to have a go.

WritersBeware  
Jun 6, 2012, 02:14PM | #
Like editor75, you are a hapless LOSER with no money. That must really suck. By the way, keep burying yourself.

Jun 6, 2012, 05:14PM | #
do you see money as some sort of symbol of self-worth, WB? maybe that's why you had your weird power trip about shutting my academon account down.

anyway, despite your hopes and prayers, I'm as financially comfortable (and highly mobile) as ever. what must "really suck" is having a pathetic fantasy about a complete stranger on the internet being poor, with no proof, and for no discernible reason.

now, we've discussed projection before: it happens in a vacuum. I might say something like, "your weird power trip about my academon account," and go from there to, "you're crazy," or "you're delusional." but you don't have my tax returns. there's no way you know how much money I make; you don't know who I am. so, what you put in that vacuum, says more about you, than it does about me. do you understand more about projection now?

I hope so, WB. remember: being rich doesn't make you smart. but don't worry: I have enough money. it isn't everything... unless you don't have anything else.

pheelyks  
Jun 6, 2012, 05:35PM | #
editor75:
it isn't everything... unless you don't have anything else.

Thanks, Deepak Chopra.

WritersBeware  
Jun 6, 2012, 06:46PM | #
editor75:
do you see money as some sort of symbol of self-worth, WB?

No, but I just that money is especially important to bottom-feeding REJECTS like you and th63, so I enjoy reminding you of your struggles and meager social status. :)

editor75:
I'm as financially comfortable (and highly mobile) as ever. what must "really suck" is having a pathetic fantasy about a complete stranger on the internet being poor, with no proof, and for no discernible reason.

People with money don't SPAM referral links in random forums AND brag about $100, monthly checks. That's p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c.

Jun 6, 2012, 08:29PM | #
WritersBeware:
I enjoy reminding you of your struggles and meager social status

once again: until you have my tax returns and know who I am, watch what you assume. your miserable, bitter, wrong-headed assumptions say more about you than they do about me.

I never bragged about my academon account-- I have admitted that it is a very small royalty stream. as you know, I simply point out to you, from time to time, that my account still exists, and pays, to remind you of your lack of ability to follow through on your pathetic, empty threats.

WritersBeware  
Jun 6, 2012, 08:47PM | #
editor75:
empty threats

Again, I issued the threat BEFORE I discovered that you lied through your teeth about the amount of money in your impotent account. The fact that I now have you readily admitting that you make—at most—$100 per month is quite enjoyable. That's a much more pleasant and worthwhile use of my time than pursuing account closure.

editor75:
I have admitted that it is a very small royalty stream.

Yeah, only after I proved that you LIED about having "$30,000" in your account. Keep burying yourself, asslips.

Jun 6, 2012, 09:15PM | #
you issued the threat before you realized I'd call you for not following through.

as for the $30K, that's easy: $100 a month is how much I make on the pre-written papers I sell through academon now. those papers are now five to eight years old. when fresh, the papers sold in greater quantities, bringing totals up over the first few years. during the last five years or so, I've made about $10K. during the first three, it was a lot more-- and the total? yep, around $30K.

...and climbing. once again, thanks for exposing your powerlessness when confronted with anything approaching a real challenge, rather than the fish in a barrel you are used to, you obnoxious moron.

imagine being a manager at academon. suddenly, some nutball from the internet tells you that you have to kill a golden goose of yours, just because. what would you do?

you have delusions, WB. the evidence is adding up.

WritersBeware  
Jun 6, 2012, 09:34PM | #
editor75:
as for the $30K, that's easy: $100 a month is how much I make on the pre-written papers I sell through academon now. those papers are now five to eight years old. when fresh, the papers sold in greater quantities, bringing totals up over the first few years. during the last five years or so, I've made about $10K. during the first three, it was a lot more-- and the total? yep, around $30K.

I know for a FACT that you are lying, and it's quite pathetic. I know people who work at academon. They didn't provide specifics to me because they don't reveal any specific information about any "affiliates," but they did confirm that your account generates jack sh*t.

Forum / Writing Careers /

33 users online in the last hour