EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 25

I promised to start a writing company and employ the right people

Nov 6, 2011, 12:09PM | #1
It is now ready. If you need to write for my company, kindly contact me. I am employing both EFL and ESL to cater for the varied needs of my varied clients. I am paying 70 percent of the price paid by the client. For now I have only less than 10 orders daily. This means I can only get at most 10 good writers for now. More writers will be needed in the future because I am sure that my company will grow.

Thank you for reading my post.

pheelyks  
Nov 6, 2011, 12:11PM | #2
Are you telling your customers that you're not hiring any native-speaking English writers?

pheelyks  
Nov 6, 2011, 12:29PM | #4
English as a Foreign Language. Sheesh.

pheelyks  
Nov 6, 2011, 02:49PM | #6
munywab:
I meant the real meaning.

Google "EFL" and tell me what the rest of the world thinks it means.

pheelyks  
Nov 6, 2011, 10:06PM | #8
ronny, he's lying. It's all he knows how to do.

Nov 9, 2011, 04:59AM | #10
ronny:
You have set up a new company and you are already getting up to 10 orders a day ?? I think you'd do well to get 10 visitors a day

It will help you if you got an account in my website and access the orders I am talking about. I have never been around to lie about my success.

WritersBeware  
Nov 9, 2011, 05:07PM | #11
munywab:
It will help you if you got an account in my website

Hey, Pumba, what is your site?

WritersBeware  
Nov 10, 2011, 01:24PM | #13
munywab:
I have got no site, ************.

munywab:
It will help you if you got an account in my website

Moron.

pheelyks  
Nov 10, 2011, 02:58PM | #14
If munywab weren't deliberately trying to cheat people I'd actually feel sorry for him. It's like teasing the mentally handicapped.

Nov 13, 2011, 05:21AM | #15
pheelyks:
mentally handicapped.

This word is as common as the status of your health. I have read it in a number of your posts. This means that it is what your mental status is. Kindly stop clarifying to me when I already know what you are suffering from.

pheelyks  
Nov 13, 2011, 09:10AM | #16
munywab:
This word

It's two words.

munywab:
This means that it is what your mental status is.

Thanks for clarifying. You weren't really making much sense.

Dec 28, 2013, 06:27PM | #22
munywab:
More writers will be needed in the future because I am sure that my company will grow.

Your company dont grow. YOu pay too much. Writer not worth 70%. They copy stuff from Wikipidia. They are happy with 30%. You should be better businessman. Pheelyks and other are not worth nothing to your company. You should get better writer. FreelaceRewriter can be good but he think he can do on his own, but he is not legit. He got no friends or skill. So you are good business man but should think of your business.

Dec 31, 2013, 09:29PM | #23
munywab:
I am employing both EFL and ESL to cater for the varied needs of my varied clients.

Having an option is always a good thing, but there are few clients who would request a model essay to be written in broken English...
Sigfield

Jan 3, 2014, 08:00AM | #24
I have gotten a number of rewrite requests to "dumb down" the vocab in my essays for ESL clients; however, none of these requests have been about grammar. This experience suggests that there may be a significant niche for writers who can pretend to not write well in English, but who can still keep within the basic rules. Of course, those who haven't mastered the basic rules will still be left on the margins, and that's as it should be. Hiring someone with subpar English skills on purpose to manufacture faulty essays seems foolhardy. Judging by munywab's language used in these posts, it may also be indicative of the lazy nepotism that ruins so many small businesses.

Of course, that's assuming that s/he actually has a company, which seems, in the absence of a company's identifiers being given, a little bit of a leap.

Jan 14, 2014, 08:07PM | #26
I can give you links to good writers as a friend and we can exchange ideas too because I have a similar project. Feel free to contact me.

Forum / Writing Careers /

33 users online in the last hour