EssayDirectory - best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [12]  
  help    or 
Forum / Writing Careers /

The Paper Experts or Essay Experts, do they pay?

Superwriter123Threads: 1

Feb 4, 10, 06:04PM | #1
This is a question for freelance writers...Does this company pay? I am unsure about their intentions and I seem to be getting the run around from their office staff. They owe me more than $500 and I would like some reassurance.

Thanks

pheelyks   Feb 5, 10, 02:03PM | #2
No experience with them myself, but "the run around" is never a good sign. I'd certainly refuse to complete any more work for them until they pay.

violastripePosts: 2

Mar 29, 11, 12:23PM | #3
I have received a paycheck from them, though it was sent from Canada to L.A. to my home and was therefore rather late.

MeoKhanThreads: 8
 Writer
Mar 29, 11, 02:57PM | #4
pheelyks:
"the run around"

You're absolutely right here. See I am not always out to disagree or disqualify your posts notwithstanding your open opposition for me.

Lazy SkepticThreads: 9
 Student
Mar 29, 11, 03:59PM | #5
violastripe:
I have received a paycheck from them

Is it a coincidence that you state the above on the day you joined this website?

violastripePosts: 2

Jan 22, 12, 02:59PM | #6
I wanted to follow up with some new information. PE/EE did send paychecks, but they were always nearly 6 weeks after the work had been completed, and there started to be all sorts of mistaken deductions. It also seems that they find an excuse to lock you out of the system when you've earned too much money, or have too many invoice disputes. Because they mistakenly sent me clients' payment forms, I discovered they charge the students four or five times what they pay us--which is really demoralizing given how low the page rate is. Anyhow, I'm done with the whole racket; they're crooks and liars who exploit the desperately impoverished in order to make crooks and liars of students.