EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [15]      
Forum / Writing Careers / 156

Oxbridge and UK Essayist (I was not paid for completed projects)

WritersBeware  
Mar 14, 2012 | #81
Frankly, I'm quite disturbed by this entire episode. Because WRT has always publicly been on the right side of the fence (and I verified her passport and corporate documents), I have given her the benefit of the doubt for as long as I possibly could. If she does not pay freelancewriter what's due to him, her acts will have become indefensible.

Mar 14, 2012 | #82
WritersBeware:
Frankly, I'm quite disturbed by this entire episode. Because WRT has always publicly been on the right side of the fence (and I verified her passport and corporate documents), I have given her the benefit of the doubt for as long as I possibly could. If she does not pay freelancewriter what's due to him, her acts will have become indefensible.
Thank you, I appreciate that.

Mar 14, 2012 | #83
WritersBeware:
I have given her the benefit of the doubt for as long as I possibly could.

Only reason for your benefit of the doubt was she blindely supported your essay company. If she does not you do not support her. Eazy predictable trend.

WritersBeware  
Mar 14, 2012 | #84
stu4:
Only reason for your benefit of the doubt was she blindely supported your essay company. If she does not you do not support her. Eazy predictable trend.

Listen, Ukrainian street-walker, until you provide evidence to support your claims, just STFU. Nobody believes anything that you post, anyway.

Stop being so bitter just because both your sites and writers suck.

Mar 14, 2012 | #85
I think Hala supplied her bona fides at a time when she felt it was prudent to do so and might even have been genuine in her desire to run a reputable operation. Then, business died off and she had spent the money clients paid her and so she has had to mess her writers about. I figure she is probably taking all teh jobs that come in and doing them herself in a desperate attempt to maintain some income.

The Walter Mitty stuff is typical of con artists, they soon forget the line between the reality and the stories they make up to run their scams. I haven't heard from her after her last pathetic threat. Once she realised I am neither intimidated by her nor the easy mark she prefers she was gone. The same now for Freelance I'm sure.

Mar 14, 2012 | #86
Just got another call from her. No apology, no payment info, just wanted to discuss her "reputation."

"What can I do for you, Hala?"
"I just got your emails...I can't be spoken to like this...I know you think that I'm a..."
"Hala, we have nothing to discuss except a vaid Money Gram code."
"Do you know how to Google?"

Presumably, she's going to prove something to me about who she is or who her family is or some other nonsense.

"I'm not interested in Googling anything. Just get me a valid Money Gram code and the necessary pickup info or get out of my life.
"I'm just asking if you know how to Google."
"Just get me a valid Money Gram code and then I'll Google anything you want. Until then, get out of my life.
"OK fine, goodbye."

Click

Apr 9, 2012 | #88
Freelancewriter, I am really amazed by the amount of patience and dignity you have displayed in this. I reached the stage of "get out of my life" with Hala after only a couple of months and decided to cut my losses. I completed about 10 projects for writerighteam and was hardly paid for 2. My writing skills are nowhere as good as yours (I typically take up only highly technical or programming related tasks), yet Hala used to heap praise on me for being a "superb writer". I knew she was lying through her teeth, especially because I am under no illusions about my "superb" writing skills but I went along simply because I just wanted to get my money. She kept coming up with more and more outrageous excuses (some of which made me think she was literally minutes away from dying and yet was somehow trying to make sure I got my money). I went along with it to an extent after which I lost patience. I too have all the transactions, mails, screenshots etc but I am really not sure what I can do with them. I lost about 700$ and quite a bit of my sanity during the entire saga. Their client and writer websites are no longer working, I do hope it means that they are out of business now.

By the way, I must mention that whenever Hala called me, she used to get confused about where I live, the amount I was owed, the last transaction that was supposedly made to me etc etc. Could never keep her stories or details straight. It often made me think she had lost it. But now I realise that she was probably confused because she was trying to con many people at the same time with the same bunch of excuses and it was probably becoming tough to keep track. In one of her mails, she told me she had purchased ipads for my kids (I don't have any) and I was really baffled. They were probably for your kids, I am so sorry :):). In hindsight, I'm finding this really funny though it wasn't at that time.

Apr 9, 2012 | #90
poornima:
By the way, I must mention that whenever Hala called me, she used to get confused about where I live, the amount I was owed, the last transaction that was supposedly made to me etc etc. Could never keep her stories or details straight. It often made me think she had lost it. But now I realise that she was probably confused because she was trying to con many people at the same time with the same bunch of excuses and it was probably becoming tough to keep track. In one of her mails, she told me she had purchased ipads for my kids (I don't have any) and I was really baffled. They were probably for your kids, I am so sorry :):). In hindsight, I'm finding this really funny though it wasn't at that time.

Yeah, I left out a lot of details. One of the last times she called me to promise her "chauffer" would be bringing my money to me was around 1:00 AM local time. About 3 hours later, my phone rings again:

"Hello?"
"Beth"
"Who?"
"Beth"
"What can I do for you, Hala?"
"Oh, Charles! Sorry...sorry...sorry..."
-Click-

As was the case about half the times that she called, she sounded extremely "groggy" (let's say it was just groggy to be as polite as possible about it...although it sounded very much the same as when she called after her two different supposed "surgeries" when she was obviously doing her best to sound zonked out on her pain medication). Just to recap: Surgey #1 was the time that her "sister" emailed using Hala's IPad saying she was in Cromwell Hospital for gall blader surgery. I called Cromwell and they had no patient by her name or by the corrected name her "sister" provided when I mentioned that afterwards. Surgey #2 was the sinus surgey she had in NYC at a hospital she couldn't name after which she had to stay in bed recuperating for 2-3 weeks in the penthouse apartment in a "Trump building" whose address, street #, and phone # she didn't know. She claimed to be in NYC for about a whole month without being able to find out where she lives because she "hardly ever goes out." Her response to being challenged and told that she's obviously nowhere within a thousand miles of NYC was to say that she was in "the Trump building right opposite Central Park" and "Ask the company where I am if you don't believe me." I have all this nonsense on tape if she ever refutes it here.

The last time she called me was to complain about what I'd said here (and in my last email to her) about her probably living in a mud hut with a coat hanger for a TV antenna and an electrical cable running through a hole in a window screen tapping into the electric pole in a Cairo street (or something like that). That was the last I ever heard of this international jet-setting professional business woman who lives in "penthouses" and who has a "chauffer" on call 24/7 but who obviously needs our money more than we do.

Apr 9, 2012 | #91
FreelanceWriter:
That was the last I ever heard of this international jet-setting professional business woman who lives in "penthouses" and who has a "chauffer" on call 24/7 but who obviously needs our money more than we do.

You angry and pathetic you have no penthouse and no chauffer, dont you.

Apr 9, 2012 | #92
stu4:
You angry and pathetic you have no penthouse and no chauffer, dont you.

I'm perfectly content with my life and not the one making up ridiculous stories about penthouses and chauffers intimating that my family is fabulously wealthy to impress relative strangers.

Apr 9, 2012 | #93
Groggy? The lying tart was pissed as a newt. She stopped threatening me with legal action after I called her bluff. Like I said, at one time I think she was genuine and then things fell apart and she handled it badly. I wonder how many other children are waiting for their iPads from Aunty Hala?

Apr 10, 2012 | #94
Perry Gamsby:
Like I said, at one time I think she was genuine and then things fell apart and she handled it badly. I wonder how many other children are waiting for their iPads from Aunty Hala?

LOL, that's too funny. Not mine for sure. When they are born, I'll make sure to let them know she is always ill or jet setting, poor thing.
Frankly speaking, I don't think she was ever genuine. She probably pretended well for a while because she knew that it was the only way to lure business (and writers). I cannot believe that any genuine, sane person can handle it so badly. If things were going badly, she could have probably apologized, explained things, paid whatever she could and be done with it instead of spinning yarns and yarns of crap.
By the way, the driver or "chauffer" was a pretty regular feature in her mails to me too, no matter which part of the world she claimed to be in. He always had the money too. Oh, and her sister mailed me too. This was her exact mail:

Hello,
I am Dina, Hala;s sister. Fr the first tie ever she gave me her computer password! And a list of people to respond to (just 3) if they write. You are on the list.

She has bee in hospital sinus operation and severely bleeding stomach ulcers (she keeps throwing up blood) since last Saturday midnight. She'll be released tomorrow but will call you. noy write, as she will be very tired. But she is very eager to talk to you. She told me she found her `right hand girl' in you!

The three people she is talking about must be me, you and Freelancewriter, LOL.

Apr 10, 2012 | #95
poornima:
I cannot believe that any genuine, sane person can handle it so badly. If things were going badly, she could have probably apologized, explained things, paid whatever she could and be done with it instead of spinning yarns and yarns of crap.

I'd agree with this. A normal sane person who is not a habitual con artist would at least have some remorse or shame. They'd be extremely apologetic in their tone instead of indignant, as though the people to whom they owe money and who've been promised numerous times that they'd get their money by a date certain are "annoying" her. (I left this out of my rough transcript of our last phone conversation, but she also said "You'll get your damned money" like I'm the one being unreasonable for demanding it or something.) There's also something that's not quite "normal" or "sane" about maintaining her end of all of these ruses in hundreds and hundreds of emails (just to me over a few months, let alone all the others) when there's obviously no intention of making any further payment. A normal person would just admit there's a financial problem and apologize for being unable to pay instead of pretending transaction after transaction "failed" while making constant indirect references intended to create the simultaneous impression of great wealth and privilege. As I've said before, anybody of the wealth that Hala likes to pretend to have would consider these debts pocket change and not worth the time to email and call about for months on end. The one client who stiffed me on her very last two papers after using my work for 3+ years is a perfect example in contrasts: she just apologized for not being able to pay me and said she was going through hard financial times; she didn't claim to be unable to make the transaction because she was stranded on her family's yacht in the French Riviera. Still a low-life thing to do, but she didn't compound it by dragging it out for many months and wasting that much more of my time with her endless nonsense and fantasies about living the type of life she obviously covets. It must be exhausting to spend all day and night responding to multiple victims about phony wire transfers, phantom Money Gram transactions, non-existent "agents," multiple surgeries, making dozens of overseas phone calls, and supposed individuals in possession of her I-Pad. That probably explains the "grogginess" in her voice in most of her phone calls.

Apr 10, 2012 | #96
FreelanceWriter:
A normal person would just admit there's a financial problem and apologize for being unable to pay instead of pretending transaction after transaction "failed" while making constant indirect references intended to create the simultaneous impression of great wealth and privilege.

You've hit the nail on the head, couldn't agree more. Normal, sane people probably can't even imagine making the kind of absurd claims and promises she made, those are the trademark tactics of people who con others for a living. I mean, her promises of paying me 2000$ extra (apart from the 700 she genuinely owed) is hardly different from the spam mail I got yesterday from Ms.Liza Wong who promises to transfer a billion dollars to me if only I'd give her my account details. Only con artists make such ridiculous promises. Why would a genuine person want to pay loads of extra money to a virtual stranger?

I just hope that she and her bunch of crooks won't resurface under some other company name now.

Apr 10, 2012 | #97
I have met a few con artists in my time. One is Arthur Youngblood Hawke, Canadian liar par excellence who I managed to help hound out of Panama. I have always felt that if they put the effort and genius into good instead of evil they would be rich and successful for good rather than swinging from rich to poor and always looking over their shoulder.

Hala, we know you are reading this. I pity you. Absolutely pity you. I bet all your life you just haven't quite made the grade and now, getting so much older, life is ending and you know it won't get any better than it has. Next to tragic in the dictionary there is a photo of a shack made out of old date sacks, a length of bare wire leads the eye up to a bent coat hanger on the plywood roof where, if it would hold your weight, you could get a glimpse of the sewer running fifteen miles in a straight line then bending round the back of the pyramids. On the cardboard front door is a hand lettered sign saying 'Oxbridge Researchers - By Appointment Only'

Apr 10, 2012 | #99
I'll add the $50 she owes me to the $876million I am waiting on from several Burkina Faso bank deals I have on the go. Of course, I have advised all my other relatives to A) never fly and B) don't leave millions on deposit in any West African bank.

Apr 11, 2012 | #100
Perry Gamsby:
A) never fly and B) don't leave millions on deposit in any West African bank.

C) Don't build guesthouses on top of Trump buildings for your "chauffers" because then you'll never know where you live. D) "Opposite to a park" is a nice, accurate way to give out your address.

On a serious note, I am a newbie on the forum and i have been exploring the different threads. One thing I have noticed is that Hala was definitely quite good at this. She had quite a few people fooled which probably made it all the more difficult for those duped by her to raise their voices. I mean, Freelancewriter is probably one of the senior members of the forum and a well respected one at that. Moreover, he was smart enough to record all her idiotic promises. Hala probably knew better than to argue that he is one of the bitter, failed writers. But I see that others who complained against her were always accused by her of being fired, being incompetent etc (might even be true in some cases). However, when it happens, it is often difficult for other forum members to make up their minds, especially if one of them has managed to fool everyone with her holier than thou attitude. I wonder if anyone would have believed me if I had posted my own experiences before her insanity became public knowledge, considering that I did not record any of her calls. I do have the mail conversations but how long does it take for someone to claim that they are altered or fake? I am not an established member like FLW and I am most definitely not capable of dazzling everyone instantly with my English skills to prove that there's no possible way I can be a failed writer. Infact, she as good as implied it in several of her mails that noone is going to believe me if i tried to publish my experiences online (though not in the context of this forum).

I am just wondering what writers like me can do in such scenarios to warn others. I say this because I am sure there were many other writers coming on board even as I was fighting with her. I often saw requests for newer writers (writer 395, 396 etc) long after I stopped taking orders. I did write about the experience in my blog and another public site but someone from their team left a comment there saying I am a liar so I don't know how much of a difference that made. I lost a lot of my hard earned money and mental peace during the process. I do not blame myself for signing up with them, I had researched the company well before signing up and found nothing negative. So, I guess am just wondering - what is the learning I am supposed to take away from this?

Apr 11, 2012 | #101
poornima:
I had researched the company well before signing up and found nothing negative.

Maybe this is where you need to start working.

poornima:
what is the learning I am supposed to take away from this?

You still don't know that? :-?

Apr 11, 2012 | #102
MeoKhan:
You still don't know that? :-?

No, I don't. I had researched the company well before signing up. There was nothing negative against it at that time. In fact, there were a lot of positive vibes. Even assuming I was foolish, how do you explain the other senior writers who have been scammed too? So, you tell me, what's the learning here? Of course, not believing promises etc is all fine but by that point, I had already lost the money. Like Perry mentioned, by that point, it was more of a Pascal's wager.

Apr 11, 2012 | #103
poornima:
No, I don't. I had researched the company well before signing up. There was nothing negative against it at that time. In fact, there were a lot of positive vibes. Even assuming I was foolish, how do you explain the other senior writers who have been scammed too? So, you tell me, what's the learning here? Of course, not believing promises etc is all fine but by that point, I had already lost the money. Like Perry mentioned, by that point, it was more of a Pascal's wager.

There was no prior indication that the enterprise was a scam. They had a very professional and functional website and they made initial payments. From the start, payments were delayed and (I realized only after checking back much later) that they were never 100% of the balance owed. It's possible it was always a well-conceived confidence game designed to suck in new writers and then start ripping us off gradually to delay our realization. I know that I wasn't particularly careful about reconciling the statement balance with payments because I've never had a negative experience with any writing company before. That would certainly be consistent with the ridiculously over-the-top praise and (especially) with the constant promises of bonuses and I-Pads and spontaneous self-imposed "fines" for late payments. The I-Pad nonsense went back to last year around this time and was supposed to be an "Easter Bonus" and Hala claimed to be in shock last October to find out that I never received any bonus last year. It's also possible that Perry was right about the business just gradually falling apart with them squeezing as much work out of new writer as possible without any intention to pay them once they got behind in their bills and to try to keep the thing afloat that way at our expense. But that wouldn't explain all the ridiculously effusive praise and the promises of bonuses and so forth going all the way back to 2010 in my case. I'm thinking that whole tone and style is more consistent with habitual crooks and well-practiced scammers.
Extremely experienced, reliable, honest writer with a law degree in NYC:nycfreelancewriter.homestead.com/index.html

Apr 12, 2012 | #104
Freelance, on reflection I think you are correct. It was a rip off from the get go and cleverly done to keep the pot boiling as long as possible. MeoKahn and others can be as scathing as they wish, hindsight is 20/20 after all. Most scams work because the mark is greedy and wants to believe the implausible story they are fed. In our case, the story was very plausible and the bona fides were in place. I checked the UK company registration and the business office and did my due diligence. I twigged early enough on not to get too deeply into things but then part of that was due to insufficient work I wanted to take and a lot of the jobs I would have grabbed were taken by the time I read the email. The part payments and delayed payments were plausibly explained to begin with but that soon fell apart. I confess the personal phone calls were a nice touch and while I didn't lap up the effusive praise, it did make me wonder if I was being stroked. And I was and so too everyone else.

We will relegate this to experience I guess. Now, are there any legitimate, decent, paying essay companies out there?

Apr 12, 2012 | #106
Scammers/fraudsters take time before they take their 'game' to potential victims; and they really do sound nice and promising........until, of course, when they rip off the victim.
Probably, this thief is now readying new websites, new tricks, new writers (read victims) and new strategies. I guess a lot of online transactions inherently carry risks.

Apr 12, 2012 | #107
Phd Scholar:
I guess a lot of online transactions inherently carry risks.

I agree and I think it's a risk most writers are willing to (or have to) take when they sign up with online companies. Everyone knows that most of the time, there is very little you can do except vent out your frustrations on public forums when it happens. Still sucks but yeah, I can't really claim that I was unprepared. On the other hand, there were warning signs like Freelancewriter pointed out - the promises were too good to be true, the company was pretending to be way too generous and virtuous, the rules were a little too flexible, they were way too forthcoming in their praises.....it was almost as if they had established a company specifically for my benefit.

I guess the learning is that whoever said "if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is" was cleverer than us, aunt hala and her ipads nothwithstanding :)

Phd Scholar:
Probably, this thief is now readying new websites, new tricks, new writers (read victims) and new strategies.

I really hope not :(

Apr 17, 2012 | #108
Well, this thread is the final straw for me. Hala called me and told me that Freelance Writer lied about payment, but I see no posts of hers here and WritersBeware is very suspicious. I'm posting a new thread about what happened to me. Suffice it to say that HK owes me tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars.

By "Writers Beware is very suspicious", I mean that Hala claimed that WB was on her side but WB seems to be suspicious of Hala, which clinches it for me.

Sorry for the triple post, but Freelance Writer asked me to post evidence that Hala claimed to be in CA while he was in NY. To wit: On March 20, I received this e-mail.

"Look up the death of the pope on the Internet. I had to fly to the services in DC. I came back as soon as they buried him. Please verify my story.

I don't need an excuse. 72, not 73 hours.

Sent from my iPad"

"Back" being to California where I reside.

Or this e-mail, on February 27:

"Pls remember tomorrow at 2. Will tell shayne 2:30 and am going shopping as want to get money out of way first

Sent from my iPad"

This is when she was claiming that she was carrying cash. Yes, more than $100,000 in cash.

In that same set of e-mails at the end of February, I gave her my address. (I won't reprint that here for obvious reasons).

She claimed to be staying at one of her family's hotels, which apparently was under renovation, which was strange since I found no such renovated hotels.

Frankly, at this point, I have to wonder about delusions of grandeur. It's not just that Hala is effusively complementary all of the time: She also gets very aggressive when provoked at all, even when she is clearly in the wrong and should be being very apologetic! She constantly makes bizarre claims like giving iPads and laptops that don't actually serve to help her, if these are lies.

Also, now that I have posted, she claims she will not pay me my partner fees. I doubt I'll ever get my money, but this is a clear example of the problem.

Apr 17, 2012 | #109
Aren't you a flipping liar. As I said, travelling back and forth. Hey, at the last count, owe you and FW Millions :) Frederic Christie, you made a helluva mistake.
Pope as in the Orthodox Pope, idiot.

As for you perry - weep over your 50 dollars and while at it, take a look at the emails you send thanking me for sending you more than you were owed.

Only the mods can trace my current IP you idiots.

FW - count how much you got from me, including payment for work you did not do.

I was silent but no longer

I was more than generous

Frederic Christie, I never said I resided in California. Wild imagination, just like thr hundreds of thousands owed to you.

Laughable were it not pathetic.

Excuse me - hotels under renovation? In California? I think it was Mars.

Post your partnership docs or send them to the mods and prove me a liar.

pheelyks  
Apr 17, 2012 | #110
The fact that you think you can still defend yourself when you've been repeatedly exposed as a ridiculous liar is kind of sad. Democracy (or at least regime change) in Egypt must have really f*cked with your family fortune, huh?

Apr 17, 2012 | #111
Hala: The reason I don't have partnership documents is that, amidst your rampant incompetence and lying, I never signed anything since you didn't GET anything to me. Over a full year. But you know full well, and I hope I don't have to belabor the point for the good people here, that I can post DOZENS of e-mails in which you refer to me as a partner and promise to pay me my partner fees! The fact that I have called you out in public for not paying me does NOT change this arrangement! I certainly do not expect 10% of your likely non-existent profits in perpetuity, but the amount you agreed to pay me over and over again is what I demand. Agreements over e-mail are contracts, Hala, just like any other correspondence.

Apr 17, 2012 | #112
It is unfortunate to sweat for something and another person just steals from you without you benefiting. We students pay well for the papers to be made and some Essayists take advantage and tell writers that their essays have been rejected. However i am of the thought that writers should also write quality papers so that clients (students) can get the value for their money. Lately am also considering outsourcing the services of individual freelance writers so that no one will cry foul and there will be the least of blame game.

Apr 17, 2012 | #113
Take me to court Great god Amon and as I told you, will eviscerate you.

Remember the email where you said that of course you knew the money was not for you? That was just 10 days ago.

So, you've been working since jan - and according to your, 10% of profits equals 200,000 :)

Please explain your contributions as a partner?

Read up on the law - you are only a partner when the docs are signed snd sealed.

Do you even know that we are no longer named Oxbridge Researchers to avoid confusion with TORG? As a partner you should know our name is The essayist Network :) but you are not a partner, are you? You are a conman.

Apr 17, 2012 | #114
You'll "eviscerate me" even though you have now agreed, in public, that you owe me $17,500. That's incredible.

Read up on the law: It doesn't matter if I'm a partner or not, you agreed to pay me $200,000 despite the fact that the documents weren't signed. Multiple times. But hey. This is all noise. The fact is that you haven't even paid me for the basic work I did, you've admitted it in public, and you know full well that this has not been for a year. I have done nothing criminal. You have. Despite that, you are acting like you are the aggrieved party. It is an amazing sign of an ego the size of a planet.

So, how about this. Get me my $17,500 and I'll delete my posts here. We can work out whatever else later.

You've used the term Oxbridge multiple times. I can't keep track of all of the changes that you've made, mainly because, gee, YOU NEVER SENT ME THAT INFORMATION. But you HAVE wasted my time asking me questions about whether we should sell our sites, which I damn sure wouldn't have done if I wasn't a partner. In fact, if I wasn't a partner, I'd have posted here a few months after you didn't pay.

To be clear: My freelancer got paid by Academia Research, in full. They closed out the accounts. They did charge numerous "fees" but they paid on time when they said they would. Freelance Writing Center consistently pays my freelancer. Research Writing Network did too. The ONLY website I have yet to be paid by, in full, is yours.

Stop making an ass out of yourself and just pay me my money. If your business is really worth $2,000,000 (I wouldn't know, you've never sent me financials or proof of, well, ANYTHING), then this kind of bad publicity is worth $200,000, isn't it? It's certainly worth $17,500.

I (or anyone in my employ) have yet to be paid by is more accurate.

Apr 17, 2012 | #115
I think it is fairly obvious now that Ms HK is suffering mental health issues. Further debate is really only good for a little venting of one's frustration. Chasing her for money is pointless, defending each of her allegations and rebuttals is only feeding her ego and in the end, all of this is based on very shaky ethical ground. While I worked for Writerighteam.com or The Essayist (or whoever she wants to call them) I was doing so under the acceptance of her statement on her web site that I was writing model essays that the student used as a guide, just as they could any other legitimate research material. I was under no delusions that many students would pass it in as their own work and no doubt feel they have the right to do so. I don't think the university would ever agree with that, at least not a reputable one but as I said in my blog, Ford make cars and sometimes people purposely drive into other people with them with the full intention of killing their victim. Is that the fault of Ford? No.

Anyway, Ms HK is ranting and raving and scrabbling for some form of income it appears. Understandable as she is no longer receiving the income she once had and probably does live in a shack in a Cairo slum and there is no unemployment payments there. Why dignify her remarks with a reply (directly)? Rebutt her in the third person.

Apr 17, 2012 | #116
Perry Gamsby:
Anyway, Ms HK is ranting and raving and scrabbling for some form of income it appears. Understandable as she is no longer receiving the income she once had and probably does live in a shack in a Cairo slum and there is no unemployment payments there. Why dignify her remarks with a reply (directly)? Rebutt her in the third person.

Well said!

Apr 17, 2012 | #117
My passport and nationality are posted on this site. Search for them, you Aussie Mongolian immigrant.
And, by the way, it is not Ms.

Perry - you were consistently paid more than your earnings. Now your sobbing over $50 :) are you on welfare?

pheelyks  
Apr 17, 2012 | #118
Do you not understand that cheating people is wrong, be it for $50 or $200,000?

Apr 17, 2012 | #119
You wont wait long.
Amons told you to stay out of it for a very good reason
Perry was overpaid, never cheated. He did not deserve the $ 50. Plus, he was given bonuses - sizeable - with each payment. Far exceeding the 50 he is weeping over
Care to deny the sizeable bonuses perry? Think carefully.

Apr 17, 2012 | #120
I will clarify HK lie about bonuses. Bad accounting is the key. I 'acknowledged' them merely as there was no gain in making a big deal about not getting the right amount (I was actually under paid) while still waiting for the rest of what is owed. No point scaring her off if there was a slim chance of getting the rest. Ask yourselves, why would any rational business pay someone a bonus if they believe it was undeserved? What was the alleged bonus paid - how much and for what? Easing a guilty conscience?

As for her allegations of being on welfare, I think that says far more about her than it does about me. I don't think anything posted by HK is worth being allocated any degree of credibility at all, let alone for a passport I have no time, need or inclination to search for. Who is to say it is a true copy etc. I don't have to prove my bona fides, I am not the one guilty of theft, fraud and lying.

You will often find that as clever as confidence tricksters seem, they are limited and predictable. I knew it would not be long before HK was flushed out from under whatever rock she was cringing beneath. Just had to push the right buttons in the right places and she will always be sniffing around essay sites like a female dog in heat because it is all she knows and all she can manage.

Remember, do not respond to her directly but in the third person as she feeds off the attention, no matter how negative it might be. This is why she telephones people and makes the ridiculous promises of sending iPads, flattering them and so on. It is pathetic and very basic sociopathic behaviour. As they say, don't feed the troll. She will now respond with some personal jab which she can not resist making, even though it only underlines my argument.

I almost forgot. Can anyone explain what HK (note I do not use Ms) is an 'Aussie Mongolian Immigrant'? Racist as well as dishonest it seems. What is wrong with a)immigrants and b) Mongolians? I also wonder what to her is a 'sizeable' bonus? Given my income in total was about $400 in two lots, what would be a sizeable bonus? Delusional, our resident conwoman, delusional.

Forum / Writing Careers /

34 users online in the last hour