EssayDirectory - best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered [13]  
  help    or 
Forum / Writing Careers /

When will orders pick up for writers this season?

jwolfe2Threads: 7

Aug 31, 10, 06:19PM | #1
i know the school year has started, but it seems most order boards are still relatively slow. does anyone have any idea when things start really kicking back in gear for season?

stu4Threads: 29
 Observer
Aug 31, 10, 07:23PM | #2
It depends with what websites you are contracting with. Some websites are somewhat busy while others not.

You may ask FreelanceWriter who used to do freelancing for a company and now hardly ever takes any orders from them :).

Sep 1, 10, 08:48AM | #5
if anyone cares i talked to some people and they said it really starts picking up in october

beatricePosts: 69

Sep 1, 10, 01:48PM | #6
jwolfe2:
it seems most order boards are still relatively slow

If you don't know yet, you need to have a writer's account with several companies; one company won't give you enough projects to choose from.

Currently I work for myself (a couple of projects a week from my private clients who found me online) and also take projects from a few different companies on regular basis. This is the only way you can survive in the online freelance writing world :).

Sep 1, 10, 04:44PM | #8
yeah, i've stayed busy. i'm just wanting for the boards to explode so i have options outside of writing about frankenstein for hundredth time.

carol_takiPosts: 14

Sep 2, 10, 03:31PM | #9
so do you people mean to say that this period of time is not exactly the peak period yet?

researchlandPosts: 8

Sep 2, 10, 11:47PM | #10
No, not yet. Freshers are just entering the universities.