EssayDirectory - the best essay services!         Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 42 - page 1 of 2

Is this okay to post good and bad sites?

Jul 2, 2009, 05:02AM | #
I've been hunting around trying to do a bit of research. Quite often it seems that particular people lauch into tirades about a particular experience with a particular company, or (in this forum) Chacha and someone else end up taking over the thread with a lengthy argument (not criticising, not taking sides, just calling it as I see it).

Is it okay if people just leave, for example, three sites they deem good and three sites they deem bad in this thread? People (well, I) can then make a judgment on the better companies by sheer weight of numbers in the 'good' and 'bad' camps. No ranting, no follow-up posts, just a brief list expressing an opinion.

Jul 2, 2009, 05:53AM | #
You are right. Threads are taken off topic and newcomers are simply lost.

We are not allowed to recommend sites but, nevertheless, we are allowed to point out how you may identify the legits from the scammers:
1) Read the webcopy and please focus on the use of English. Is it professional? Well-written? Anything which sounds linguistically incorrect - leave the site ...
2) Price ... of course, any would be tempted to purchase from a cheaper website but ask yourself whether a truly legitimate company which hires truly qualified writers, will accept peanuts as payment? Quality costs and is worth it ... so stay away from the cheap sites.
3) After you've identified the better sites (webcopy and price), contact them through AliveChat and ask for their phone number ... call them up. Does the person on the other end speak good English, etc etc
4) Re - companies which you have shortlisted ... is the company registration number displayed on the website? Are they able to provide you with a company address?
5) A lot of companies operate virtually (nothing wrong in that) and this means that they usually take out voip numbers in several countries (UK, US, etc etc). If you are not able to identify the number you are calling as a VOIP or landline one, ask them for a mobile number. One would assume that members of the management team, not to mention the owners, have cell phones. Now, if the site claims to be British, you should get a UK mobile number ... US, the same, etc etc
6) Importantly ... does the company guarantee confidentiality and does it resell your paper ... you need to clear up these two points.

I am not advocating any particular nationality here but am emphasising legitimacy - a legitimate company does not lie about location, nationality, etc etc. So, make sure that you are not being lied to.

Were you to ask forum members for recommendations, a great many of us would be biased in favour of our own websites/companies. Only a handful here would be objective so, it is best to make the call yourself.

And ... don't worry. Certainly, there are many scammers out there but there really are some excellent companies and websites.

Jul 2, 2009, 03:10PM | #
there are plenty of web paper mills with horrible web copy, dubious addresses, and clueless phone reps, which get tons of orders, and pay on time. while these factors may signal caution, they shouldn't provoke complete avoidance. "legitimate" companies lie all the time. the bottom line is, do they pay?

OR is right about one thing-- your experience is going to be a better guide than random strangers on a message board.

Jul 2, 2009, 05:02PM | #
rustyironchains:

there are plenty of web paper mills with horrible web copy, dubious addresses, and clueless phone reps, which get tons of orders, and pay on time. while these factors may signal caution, they shouldn't provoke complete avoidance. "legitimate" companies lie all the time. the bottom line is, do they pay?

*thumbs up*

WritersBeware  
Jul 2, 2009, 07:00PM | #
fuertes:
Is it okay if people just leave, for example, three sites they deem good and three sites they deem bad in this thread?

No, sorry. Please read the Terms of Use.

-----------------
6. The EssayScam Forum (that includes the private message system) is not a place for advertisements or publicity in any way. EssayScam and its moderators have the sole discretion to determine what constitutes an advertisement.
-----------------

The only people who intentionally break forum rules to advertise a site (almost always a fraudulent site) are the actual fraudsters who own or write for the site that they advertise.

WritersBeware  
Jul 2, 2009, 07:06PM | #
rustyironchains:
"legitimate" companies lie all the time.

I have a simple request—don't post blanket accusations about legitimate companies "lying all the time" if you can't provide supporting evidence. If they "lie all the time," as you claim, you should have no problem posting examples as proof.

Jul 2, 2009, 09:06PM | #
WritersBeware:
I have a simple request—don't post blanket accusations about legitimate companies "lying all the time" if you can't provide supporting evidence. If they "lie all the time," as you claim, you should have no problem posting examples as proof.

You're simple. :p Not all of us are paid to post "evidences" on this forum. ^_^

WritersBeware  
Jul 2, 2009, 09:55PM | #
rustyironchains:
yeah, I've seen what passes for empirical here-- a bunch of links and self-quoting.

I guess you only read the posts of proven fraudsters.

rustyironchains:
companies lie. take it or leave it.

I'll leave it. I believe in silly proof, as well as innocence before guilt.

Jul 2, 2009, 11:21PM | #
WritersBeware:
I believe in silly proof

Like you have posted here... the silly proof.. Readers have you noticed onething. when one counter-argue with WB about her proofs, shes simply dumb..... she will either start abusing you or dictate you to believe that what she says is right...
WritersBeware:
I guess you only read the posts of proven fraudsters.

That includes you also?

Jul 2, 2009, 11:23PM | #
WritersBeware:

you should act on your own advice also..... posting outright lies and blanket accusations have been your motto here....

Jul 2, 2009, 11:24PM | #
OxbridgeResearchers:
Isn't honesty one of the primary characteristics of legitimate companies?

Who says so? You always post stupid replies..... OR and party just vanish... your game is over here......

Jul 2, 2009, 11:26PM | #
OxbridgeResearchers:
You are right. Threads are taken off topic and newcomers are simply lost.

We are not allowed to recommend sites but, nevertheless, we are allowed to point out how you may identify the legits from the scammers:
1) Read the webcopy and please focus on the use of English. Is it professional? Well-written? Anything which sounds linguistically incorrect - leave the site ...
2) Price ... of course, any would be tempted to purchase from a cheaper website but ask yourself whether a truly legitimate company which hires truly qualified writers, will accept peanuts as payment? Quality costs and is worth it ... so stay away from the cheap sites.
3) After you've identified the better sites (webcopy and price), contact them through AliveChat and ask for their phone number ... call them up. Does the person on the other end speak good English, etc etc
4) Re - companies which you have shortlisted ... is the company registration number displayed on the website? Are they able to provide you with a company address?
5) A lot of companies operate virtually (nothing wrong in that) and this means that they usually take out voip numbers in several countries (UK, US, etc etc). If you are not able to identify the number you are calling as a VOIP or landline one, ask them for a mobile number. One would assume that members of the management team, not to mention the owners, have cell phones. Now, if the site claims to be British, you should get a UK mobile number ... US, the same, etc etc
6) Importantly ... does the company guarantee confidentiality and does it resell your paper ... you need to clear up these two points.

I am not advocating any particular nationality here but am emphasising legitimacy - a legitimate company does not lie about location, nationality, etc etc. So, make sure that you are not being lied to.

Were you to ask forum members for recommendations, a great many of us would be biased in favour of our own websites/companies. Only a handful here would be objective so, it is best to make the call yourself.

And ... don't worry. Certainly, there are many scammers out there but there really are some excellent companies and websites.

What a piece of advice... A clear example of how to market your own self.

Jul 3, 2009, 12:25AM | #
rustyironchains:
yeah, I've seen what passes for empirical here-- a bunch of links and self-quoting. sorry, don't have the time. companies lie. take it or leave it.

*two thumbs waaaaaaay up* ^_^

Jul 3, 2009, 03:45PM | #
chacha421:
They say " Truth always prevails".. the so called "champs of justice" are gone now.... congratz to everyone.... Truth has finally prevailed over evil...

I can recommend a good counsellor for you chacha ... you certainly are in need of one. bet you wear your undies over your trousers like superman lol

what do you call yourself i wonder ... maybe superbrunch lol

WritersBeware  
Jul 3, 2009, 09:17PM | #
Contrary to popular belief, the most important meal of the day is brunch.

Jul 3, 2009, 11:14PM | #
Is it a bird?

Is it a plane?

No!!

It's superbrunch ... go superbrunch lol save us all from sites like essaybay and take us with you to essaybrunch where there's no work, and we can assist you in getting the wording on the site grammatically correct, spell checked and proof read so that at least it looks pretty if anyone is foolish enough to pay it a visit lol

Jul 3, 2009, 11:31PM | #
exwriter:
Is it a bird?

Is it a plane?

No!!

I can understand your desperation.... You need to perform well to win praise of your masters... so please keep continue showing stupid behavior here... I am really shocked to know that your masters have hired stupids and idiots to attract customers to their sites.

Jul 3, 2009, 11:49PM | #
chacha421:
am really shocked to know that your masters have hired stupids and idiots to attract customers to their sites.

Hey there's hope for you yet then superbrunch lol send me your CV and I'll put in a good word for you.

As you fit into both categories ie stupids and idiots you will be invaluable as you can multi task lol

I have no masters lol cos I work for no one. My students are mostly law school students whom I assist with online lectures as well as proofreading and editing and provision of model answers. I do not work for a company, but know people who do, but I have no need to as I work full time as a barrister, so have more than enough to keep me occupied. Mocking you is just a hobby lol but releases my pent up humour which of course I am not allowed to express in court lol

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to mock you... but then you are such an easy target with all the rubbish you keep spouting. Anyway forget the bacon buttie..how about a scambled egg on toast instead lol

WritersBeware  
Jul 4, 2009, 12:15AM | #
chacha421:
stupids

Wow.

WritersBeware  
Jul 4, 2009, 02:00AM | #
Let us bask in the glory of our righteous victory, as the moron of morons has obviously taken its final leave because it has not responded in a few hours.

(That's my caca impression.)

Jul 4, 2009, 02:26AM | #
exwriter:
Hey there's hope for you yet then superbrunch lol send me your CV and I'll put in a good word for you.

As you fit into both categories ie stupids and idiots you will be invaluable as you can multi task lol

I have no masters lol cos I work for no one. My students are mostly law school students whom I assist with online lectures as well as proofreading and editing and provision of model answers. I do not work for a company, but know people who do, but I have no need to as I work full time as a barrister, so have more than enough to keep me occupied. Mocking you is just a hobby lol but releases my pent up humour which of course I am not allowed to express in court lol

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to mock you... but then you are such an easy target with all the rubbish you keep spouting. Anyway forget the bacon buttie..how about a scambled egg on toast instead lol

Readers I was right in pointing out the modus operandi of WB and Group... They will start mocking you whenever you deny their false information posted here.... Whenever you challenge them.. Do not believe my words, experience yourself.. Post a minor comment against their interests and see what happens.....

Jul 4, 2009, 02:30AM | #
WritersBeware:
Let us bask in the glory of our righteous victory, as the moron of morons has obviously taken its final leave because it has not responded in a few hours.

So Moron is right back.. I can understand your brief sneaking in periods on this forum till your website is developed.. I grant you permission to post whatever you like here just to make your exit from this forum more memorable for you..
Readers please note, WB re-appeared just to ensure you that so called champ of truth is showing some final resistence...... Truth always prevails WB.... vanish or you will regret your re-appearance on this forum....

Jul 4, 2009, 02:36AM | #
chacha421:
Readers I was right in pointing out the modus operandi of WB and Group... They will start mocking you whenever you deny their false information posted here.... Whenever you challenge them.. Do not believe my words, experience yourself.. Post a minor comment against their interests and see what happens.....

Considering I dont post ANY evidence against ANY company except essaybrunch (btw wheres my sandwich) and then that EVIDENCE was the grammatical errors and spelling mistakes which you quickly corrected, I dont think I fit into your category as a DEFENDER of ANY particular site lol ESPECIALLY since in have no AFFILIATION with any site.

Would you like me to define affiliation (sorry for using such a big word) - passes a dictionary to chacha - it starts with A so you wont have to flick through that many pages to find it lol

Jul 4, 2009, 02:53AM | #
exwriter:
I fit into your category as a DEFENDER of ANY particular site lol ESPECIALLY since in have no AFFILIATION with any site.

Each member of your site will say exactly the same thing..
exwriter:
Considering I dont post ANY evidence against ANY company except essaybrunch

Look at the conflicting claim... Our retarded professor do not post any evidence against ANY company yet he does so for essaybrunch

WritersBeware  
Jul 4, 2009, 03:22AM | #
exwriter:
Considering I dont post ANY evidence against ANY company except essaybrunch

chacha421:
Look at the conflicting claim... Our retarded professor do not post any evidence against ANY company yet he does so for essaybrunch

Definition of "except":

–preposition
1. with the exclusion of; excluding; save; but: They were all there except me.

Chacha, I'm truly sorry, but you are the stupidest SOB on God's Green Earth.

WritersBeware  
Jul 4, 2009, 03:53AM | #
Chacha, it's in the mail . . . .

Idiot Guide

Jul 4, 2009, 03:54AM | #
chacha421:
A clear example of how to market your own self.

Marketing myself by offer objective guidelines ... an interesting concept. It is especially interesting when considering that THING has accused most all here of marketing their sites (without providing any supporting evidence) and has claimed itself `independent,' not affiliated to any website, including the greasy essaybrunch.

Examples of Direct Marketing:

Thing's response to a member named Dreamer:
Apr 23, 09, 07:33AM
Dear Dreamer
This is really unfortunate and i believe it is also an intellectual dishonesty not only with the writers but with the customers also. Writers from India and Pakistan offer great cost advantage to these sites and therefore these firms are more than willing to recruit them. However, by masking their identity they in fact try to pose themselves as Western organizations with Western Writers and which is really unfortunate. It is the right of the students to get highest quality at low price therefore the benefit shall go to the buyers and not to the companies. Our site will create direct buyers for writers as writers will be working as sellers and not as hired freelancers-Your success will depend upon your marketing ability too. If a writer is willing to write 5000 words paper for $100, which is normally sold by so essay writing companies for almost as high as $500, than that is his or her decision. We strongly believe that cost advantage shall go to the buyers and not to the firms which are running these sites. We are here to facilitate and assist and we are aiming to re-define this industry- I myself is a writer and have faced sometimes very ridiculous charges against me and that too with fear. You never know when you will be fired and your earnings are wiped out. Our site will not place any holding periods or payment periods because we are removing this middle link by directly connecting our accounts with that of the writers so that the moment a buyer releases the payment, writer can transfer it into his or her account. I think that is simple.

Apr 23, 09, 10:17AM - Attached on merging:
New Website

Dear All
I am pleased to announce that we are in process of launching a rival of essaybay.com. Our site will be probably the most transparent essay writing service firm to offer a direct interaction between writers and buyers.
After going through an ordeal of telephonic and email threats, contract suspensions for petty reasons, pay issues, we, a group of writers, have decided to launch our own website where writers and buyers will be face to face with each other. We can guarantee you that no one from admin will ever call you or threat you, you can instantly withdraw your money without fearing that it will clamped by some crooks sitting behind the veiled curtains. Our site will show you full information of writers so that buyers can interact directly with them either on their phone numbers or emails- We are committed to scrap double standards in this industry where most of the companies are running two websites and customer never knows where he or she actually placed the order.
Buyers can set their own price for as little as $1 if they are lucky enough to find a writer who may be willing to work for $1. Buyers can view complete information of the writers, can call them and above all decided exactly when to pay them.
I request all of you to forward your suggestions in order to make this website perfect for both the writers and the buyers.

Jun 12, 09, 07:02AM ¦ #224

There are many sites where you can find good writers however, before ordering from any service, do take care of few things such as abilities of the writers, past track record of the service, cost involved as well as customer service. Based on my experience i can suggest that Essaybay is a good site because it has relatively larger pool of writers and you can actually check the qualification and background of your writer before asking him or her to start writing. Essaybrunch.com is another good service but i don't know why many friends on this forum associate me with this site however, this is not the case. I am only a freelance writer working for essaybrunch.com along with other services such Academic Answers, Essaybay, Academia-Research etc.

Jun 12, 09, 07:08AM ¦ #226

Try Essaybrunch.com

Jun 12, 09, 12:09PM ¦ #229

A better approach would be to try out first..... I would suggest you either essaybrunch or essaybay

Jun 14, 09, 03:11AM ¦ #232

Use essaybrunch.com or essaybay.com

Jun 14, 09, 11:47AM ¦ #3

I believe Essaybrunch.com and Essaybay.com are two companies which can offer you a very unique experience. Both are good and you may try either of them.

Jun 14, 09, 12:43PM ¦ #18
So does the owners of Essaybrunch

DO NOT BE FOOLED BY ITS MENTION OF ESSAYBAY - A POOR ATTEMPT TO CONCEAL ITS TRUE INTENTIONS. THING HAS REPEATEDLY DENOUNCED ESSAYBAY AS SCAMMERS AND "THE BIGGEST FRAUDS."

WritersBeware  
Jul 4, 2009, 04:05AM | #
chacha420:
New Website

Dear All
I am pleased to announce that we are in process of launching a rival of essaybay.com. Our site will be probably the most transparent essay writing service firm to offer a direct interaction between writers and buyers.
After going through an ordeal of telephonic and email threats, contract suspensions for petty reasons, pay issues, we, a group of writers, have decided to launch our own website where writers and buyers will be face to face with each other. We can guarantee you that no one from admin will ever call you or threat you, you can instantly withdraw your money without fearing that it will clamped by some crooks sitting behind the veiled curtains. Our site will show you full information of writers so that buyers can interact directly with them either on their phone numbers or emails- We are committed to scrap double standards in this industry where most of the companies are running two websites and customer never knows where he or she actually placed the order.
Buyers can set their own price for as little as $1 if they are lucky enough to find a writer who may be willing to work for $1. Buyers can view complete information of the writers, can call them and above all decided exactly when to pay them.
I request all of you to forward your suggestions in order to make this website perfect for both the writers and the buyers.

http://www.essayscam.org/Forum/15/random-posts-thread-off-topic-improper-ab usive-deletable-858/4/#msg13753

chacha421:
I do not own essaybrunch.com.

http://www.essayscam.org/Forum/9/good-trust-worthy-company-1099/5/#msg17598

chacha421:
i was and never will be associated with essaybrunch as its owner or employee.

http://www.essayscam.org/Forum/9/good-trust-worthy-company-1099/6/#msg17655

Jul 4, 2009, 04:37AM | #
Yet, according to Thing, we are the ones marketing ourselves here!
WB - shall we now highlight all its contradictory, backtracking posts? Alternatively, we could just allow it to wallow in its own demented existance :)

Now - I am going to take my leave for a few hrs, not because I am running away but because my broken hand is paining me just a little bit more than Thing's brilliance ...

Jul 4, 2009, 04:51AM | #
OxbridgeResearchers:
Writers from India and Pakistan offer great cost advantage to these sites and therefore these firms are more than willing to recruit them.

Can anyone deny this fact?
OxbridgeResearchers:
It is the right of the students to get highest quality at low price therefore the benefit shall go to the buyers and not to the companies.

Will you deny this?
OxbridgeResearchers:
Use essaybrunch.com or essaybay.com

So... Shall i show you your posts where you have clearly made recommendations?
OxbridgeResearchers:
I am only a freelance writer working for essaybrunch.com along with other services such Academic Answers, Essaybay, Academia-Research etc.

You quoted this line and it is the biggest proof that i work for them as a freelancers.. Readers please read replies of Carly from Essaybay on different threads here which clearly prove that i m just a freelancer writer with an aspirations to start best services this industry could offer you..
So morons have come out with a vengence... Please indicate me where it is mentioned that Essaybrunch.com is owned by me? My little Egyptian W---e?
OxbridgeResearchers:
Thing will smite you and unleash its unholy wrath upon you!!!!!!!!

You curse too?

Forum / Writing Careers /

37 users online in the last hour