EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 17

A list of Writing Companies to do freelance writing for?

Nov 6, 2008, 04:58PM | #
Does anyone know if there is a list of writing companies anywhere? You know like Essay Fraud has the list of verified essay companies?

It'd be really useful if EssayScam (or even Essay Fraud or some other forum) created a forum with an entry for each writing/freelancer company so people could just list problems they had with those companies and it'd be easy to check out individual companies before writing for them. And also it'd help writers find them. Is there anything like this out there already? Anyone fancy making it if not!

I work for an essay company btw, just so you know - I also write for them - I was just looking at this forum on writing companies and thinking how hard it must be to find things on specific writing companies or to find companies to apply to.

WritersBeware  
Nov 6, 2008, 05:16PM | #
JenniferAA:
Essay Fraud has the list of verified essay companies

Well, more false information from Jennifer. There is no "list of verified essay companies" at essayfraud.org.

JenniferAA:
It'd be really useful if EssayScam (or even Essay Fraud or some other forum) created a forum with an entry for each writing/freelancer company so people could just list problems they had with those companies and it'd be easy to check out individual companies before writing for them.

essayfraud.org/forum/Freelance-Writing-Scams-f27.html

Nov 6, 2008, 05:25PM | #
Ha, oops, you're right .. sorry. I thought they did because they have a list of 'verified' companies and if anyone posts anything bad about those companies, they give them the benefit of the doubt and remove the posts. I just assumed the list would be on the site but it's not, it would appear - only the list of bad sites is there. Shame really!

Thanks for the forum link though.

Apr 16, 2009, 01:34AM | #
I have started my writing career just few months back. If you want to know about good companies then go thru the posts and you will at least find some companies which are absolutely no no and proven fraud.

I have joint those companies where people have mixed opinion and that helps. I got some payment atleast

thanks
Dave

Sep 17, 2010, 02:38AM | #
Sep 17, 10, 08:53AM - Attached on merging:
hi

i want to know about some good companies..which i can work with as a writer...can anyone one help me...and pls mention the names...

WritersBeware  
Sep 17, 2010, 02:58AM | #
No.

pheelyks  
Sep 18, 2010, 05:53PM | #
expert1234: try uvocorp.com. They don't care how bad your English is.

Sep 19, 2010, 06:48AM | #
what's wrong with writing for companies that don't screen writers? their customers are more grateful when they get a good writer, and therefore less likely to be annoying. so, if you're a good writer, what's the problem? there's also the chance that you can cut-and-paste or write in sub-English, and still get paid. so, if you're a bad writer, what's the problem?

I'll tell you WRT's problem-- they're not a good writer or a bad writer-- they're not a writer!

I don't know about EW et al., but AR pays out OK.

listen... this is a thread about writers, and who to write for. keep your personal vendettas and consumer crusading to other threads, especially if you used to be a writer a long time ago, and don't know what you're talking about anymore.

Sep 19, 2010, 07:49AM | #
rustyironchains:
if you're a bad writer, what's the problem?

This is a classic :)
rustyironchains:
I'll tell you WRT's problem-- they're not a good writer or a bad writer-- they're not a writer!

I'm a collectivity, a multitude ... :) As for my not being a writer anymore, I most certainly am. I leave management to others and am a very active writer. One of your friends on this forum can easily confirm this :)
rustyironchains:
especially if you used to be a writer a long time ago, and don't know what you're talking about anymore.

Slight problem here ... you are, as usual, making assumptions. Another thing - I do know a lot more than you.
rustyironchains:
your personal vendettas

You are assuming that I care enough about Alexei to engage in any sort of personal vendetta ... Should Alexei, Yuri, etc. clean up their act, won't have any problem with them.

Now ... throw an anti-WRT tantrum.

Sep 19, 2010, 09:45AM | #
you don't write for AR anymore... you have no right to post anti AR propaganda. AR does not belong on that list.

I know that it sucks for some customers to get a writer who was not screened right. but what does that mean to me, as a writer? this is a thread about writers. AR pays their writers. they don't fine excessively, and admin are reasonable. they consistently have lots of orders, even during off seasons, and the pay is slightly higher than standard for Premium writers. it's also relatively easy to become Premium.

WRT-- you can't beat or join them-- what else can you do? oh, right-- slander them randomly and anonymously on the internet. well... it's embarrassing.

good luck keeping yourself in check in the future. you're better when you come barking in after WB. sorry-- you don't work for AR anymore, and you don't know what you're talking about.

Sep 19, 2010, 10:20AM | #
rustyironchains:
anonymously on the internet

You are the one who's hiding behind a cloak of anonymity, not me.

rustyironchains:
you have no right to post anti AR propaganda.

Anti-Academia-Research propaganda? Slander? Do they or do they not
1) lie about the geograpic origin of their services
2) lie about their writers' qualifications
3) lie about their quality of service
4) lie about their refund policy
5) lie about their ownership (employ assumed names)
Leave ethics out of it - all of the above is illegal.

Now - how about your staying on topic and proving me wrong by showing that academia-research does not lie about any of the above? Prove that I am libelling them - if you can disprove any one of the above statements, you will establish me as a liar. Stop your histrionics and prove me wrong in a logical and truth-based manner.

rustyironchains:
you don't work for AR anymore, and you don't know what you're talking about.

I do. Alexei, do I know what I'm talking about? :)

rustyironchains:
AR pays their writers. they don't fine excessively, and admin are reasonable.

Stop embarrassing yourself and exposing your ignorance. What you've just claimed only applies to their handful of good writers.

rustyironchains:
I know that it sucks for some customers to get a writer who was not screened right.

No, it does not simply suck. How about some honesty here - how many revision orders did you pick up from AR's pool of illiterate `writers'? How many extremely genuine customer complaints did you read on order message boards (when they are sent back to AVAILABLE as revisions)?

You know the truth but, apparently, you are vitually unhirable (for some reason) and are, therefore, completely dependant on AR.

You say it does not belong on the list?
pheelyks:
expert1234: try uvocorp.com. They don't care how bad your English is.

To which I replied:
WRT:
Don't forget
Academia-research

So, as the list is about companies which do not care about how bad their writers' English is, AR belongs there. You, apparently, agree with my contention that AR does NOT screen its writers:
rustyironchains:
what's wrong with writing for companies that don't screen writers?

rustyironchains:
I know that it sucks for some customers to get a writer who was not screened right.

Try comprehending posts prior to responding to them. Also, if you keep emotions out of it, you might not sound as senseless as you presently do.

Now - why are you, yet again, interfering with my posts? I think you're developing something of a sick obsession. Sorry to break the news, Rusty, but it is a completely one-way obsession :)

Sep 19, 2010, 11:41AM | #
rustyironchains:
who has the time to read all that crap?

In that case, don't respond. Your ignorant, slightly annoying, responses make you look foolish :)

Now - I'll leave you to have another of your anti-WRT tantrums but, sorry to say, won't respond. Find you boring :)

Classic Rusty statements:
rustyironchains:

what's wrong with writing for companies that don't screen writers?

rustyironchains:
there's also the chance that you can cut-and-paste or write in sub-English, and still get paid.

rustyironchains:
if you're a bad writer, what's the problem?

Forum / Writing Careers /

18 users online in the last hour