EssayDirectory - the best essay services!     Guest :
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Students, Writers, Essay Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Writing Careers / answers: 59 - page 2 of 2

Let's list good and bad companies hiring writers (based on experiences & knowledge)

May 30, 2009, 05:05AM | #
Who told you I am a writer? In fact I was happy running my homeowned burger business when I learnt that now I have some competitor by the name of essaybrunch. I forgive you boy. I was not aware that you were selling essays that could screw some students' life and not high cholesterol French fries like me. All the best to you with your business, but if you could change the name essaybrunch please. Otherwise soon this forum will be inundated by insecure bakers, cooks, butchers and God knows what.

May 30, 2009, 05:14AM | #
OxbridgeResearchers:
All the best to you with your business, but if you could change the name essaybrunch please. Otherwise soon this forum will be inundated by insecure bakers, cooks, butchers and God knows what.

ESSAYBRUNCH.COM IS NOT OWNED BY ME......

May 30, 2009, 05:23AM | #
Get this (from the diner's site) "Our commitment towards you and this world is reflected from the fact that we have set our administrative fee at an extremely low level i.e. 25% of the writer`s bid amount." For those of you old enough to remember ... doesn't this remind you a bit of Live Aid's "We are the world ..."

Chacha - get down to correcting the English ... "is reflected from the fact"! Give us a break (or a KitKat)

May 30, 2009, 05:38AM | #
Chacha! Just when I was thinking of auditioning as a singing cook you go and change that on me! Ok - I'll be the bigger person here and will sign up if you promise to dance the chacha as I fry up a couple of essays.

May 30, 2009, 05:40AM | #
OxbridgeResearchers:
I fry up a couple of essays.

I am really impressed with your English..... Thanks for proving me that you worth something...... I as a CEO of ESSAYBRUNCH.COM offer you a job of frying some good essays for YOUR customers. In return you will get a grand " Lady Finger" in your lunch....

May 30, 2009, 05:43AM | #
chacha420:
I am really impressed with your English..... Thanks for proving me that you worth something...... I as a CEO of ESSAYBRUNCH.COM offer you a job of frying some good essays for YOUR customers. In return you will get a grand " Lady Finger" in your lunch....

Deal! And I'll even throw some English lessons into the bargain.

May 30, 2009, 06:05AM | #
Accept it OR. Anyway, I am getting jealous of your apt expression. I am sure, two days with Chacha could do wonders, so far as spoiling your expression and grammatical correctness is concerned.

May 30, 2009, 06:09AM | #
learner:
Chacha could do wonders, so far as spoiling your expression and grammatical correctness is concerned.

I don't think we are writing a PHD LEVEL ACADEMIC PAPER?????? This is an informal forum so thanks for showing all your stupidity to show your talent at a place which does not need it....
Have i used correct english learner and fraud oxbridgresearcher??? please correct me i am wrong

May 30, 2009, 06:15AM | #
chacha420:
I don't think we are writing a PHD LEVEL ACADEMIC PAPER?????? This is an informal forum so thanks for showing all your stupidity to show your talent at a place which does not need it....

Have you used correct English? Hmmm ... let me think ... Actually ... NO!

Learner - we'd better stop responding or we'll catch the virus which has so horribly infected the dancer's English ...

Jun 1, 2009, 10:24AM | #
Hi, I'm new here so go easy on me!

I've only ever worked for Prospect Solution, but I have worked for them for 5 years so I can list their good and bad points:

Good: They pay reasonably well compared to other freelance work I have checked out.
They pay promptly every time.
Thier instructions are usually really clear and easy to follow.
They may list loads of fines, but if you follow the brief and submit the work on time you will be fine; I have never been fined once.

Bad: They promise a much higher income than is possible. Eg. If you have a brief due in 5 days, you cannot complete any other work during this time and usually during the following 7 day amendment period, limiting the amount you can earn.
There is also a limited amount of work available. I am able to write in two popular subject areas (eng lit. and education) and during 5 years have only had 17 jobs.

Hope this helps anyone looking into them.

Apr 21, 2012, 05:46AM | #
Keep things simple and keep the so-called service providers honest. Never pay for a completed product before seeing the results first. You'll otherwise get it in the shorts and never hear from them again, and there will be no chance of getting a refund after getting screwed the first time and finding out the hard way.

pheelyks  
Apr 21, 2012, 10:43AM | #
Victim of Oxbridge:
Never pay for a completed product before seeing the results first.

There is no company and no legitimate writer that I know of that completes work before it is paid for. If you actually select a reputable company that is answerable to UK/US laws, this isn't an issue.

May 11, 2012, 01:21AM | #
People aren't allowed to make recommendations. Keep reading around, you will find useful information. The last thing you want to do is click the first link that pops up in Google. Recipe for disaster.

Forum / Writing Careers /

49 users online in the last hour